Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Its 3 weeks to Christmas......so where are the rest of the characters
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
Its 3 weeks to Christmas......so where are the rest of the characters [CLOSED]
paddyflan Green Sparx Gems: 118
#51 Posted: 04:05:37 05/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: GameMaster78
Quote: paddyflan
Well all I have to say is if Activision doesn't get it's act together and give us some bloody information then they will lose me as a customer forever. I am getting tired of the daily questions from my kids as to whether I had heard anything about when warnado, cynder, and sunburn will be out and I am getting tired of disappointing them. I can guarentee that if there are no new characters out before Xmas here in the states then my kids will move onto other things when they get their xmas presents which will include other video games and Skylanders will end up being traded at gamestop.

Wow, be lucky you don't collect action figures. You wouldn't last a month in an industry where sometimes further waves don't come for a month to a month and a half, and you have to wait for the less popular toys to sell first, before new waves come in.

Also, this game cannot be traded to Gamestop, even if you have everything. They don't accept trades on Skylanders games or figures.

First of all, your statement about Gamestop is complete BS. Secondly, you are right collecting toys especially those that aren't available is not my thing. It is more fun to collect those items out there that maybe rare but are actually "available"
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#52 Posted: 06:53:09 05/12/2011
Quote: Spyrobaro
Quote: paddyflan
Well all I have to say is if Activision doesn't get it's act together and give us some bloody information then they will lose me as a customer forever. I am getting tired of the daily questions from my kids as to whether I had heard anything about when warnado, cynder, and sunburn will be out and I am getting tired of disappointing them. I can guarentee that if there are no new characters out before Xmas here in the states then my kids will move onto other things when they get their xmas presents which will include other video games and Skylanders will end up being traded at gamestop.

Camo is coming out soon, I can guarantee that.
(Need proof? Well, when the official Skylanders Youtube uploaded Wrecking Ball, Hex and Dino-Rang's videos, they came out soon after. Camo's video is available now, and that's all the proof I need to show)

yes, and so are sunburns and cynders and wham shells and all the others too. does that mean that THEY will come out soon too?
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
Seth727 Green Sparx Gems: 185
#53 Posted: 07:00:49 05/12/2011
I bet the next wave will be camo, cynder and warnado or something like that.
---
(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie )(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#54 Posted: 07:36:13 05/12/2011
Who would want to trade in Skylanders? smilie
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
derterifii Green Sparx Gems: 141
#55 Posted: 15:54:13 05/12/2011
Is there any info regarding Cynder's/Warnado's release?
---
"I can think outside the box. which means, I can also think inside the chimney!
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#56 Posted: 16:29:10 05/12/2011
Is there any info regarding camo, sunburn, and cynders release?
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#57 Posted: 16:34:49 05/12/2011
I'm pretty certain if there was, people would post about it right away.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#58 Posted: 15:37:29 06/12/2011
just looked at some web shop in norway.... the 6 december date failed. so no hex,dino rang,wrecking ball at this date... new date 9 december...

expected instore inventory...

hex, 91 figurines
dino rang, 93 figurines
wrecking ball, 78 figurines
3 pack (hex, zap, dino rang) 100 packs
3 pack (stealth elf, wrecking ball, sonic boom) 100 packs

source:
http://www.komplett.no/
http://www.mpx.no/
GaelicWolf Green Sparx Gems: 110
#59 Posted: 16:22:18 06/12/2011
Quote: [url=http://forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=44045&post=2899334
paddyflan
First of all, your statement about Gamestop is complete BS.

This isn't BS at all. At least all the Gamestops near me have stated they are not getting into buying or selling used of Skylanders. I wonder if this is a store by store rule and not a blanket rule.
---
Own: (smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#60 Posted: 16:24:21 06/12/2011
Quote: Sunny Castanets
Who would want to trade in Skylanders? smilie

Sadly, thanks to the prolonged figure releases, there's a huge amount of secondhand Skylanders on the market in the UK already smilie
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me