Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Its 3 weeks to Christmas......so where are the rest of the characters
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2
Its 3 weeks to Christmas......so where are the rest of the characters [CLOSED]
paddyflan Green Sparx Gems: 118
#1 Posted: 15:04:48 03/12/2011 | Topic Creator
I know I have commented on my frustration with this before but does anyone have any news on when the remaining characters will be released. At the end of the day, I wouldn't be bothered about this staggered release of the characters if I only had some release dates to look forward to.........all we have is dead silence from Activision and I think with christmas coming up that is a mistake. I know they are trying to keep people interested in the game but please keep us interested Activision with some bloody information.
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#2 Posted: 15:46:03 03/12/2011
i know your feeling bro smilie
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
DantheDragonBoy Green Sparx Gems: 404
#3 Posted: 15:47:59 03/12/2011
My feelings exactly.
I would really love to see Ignitor get his own individual pack, and would like to pick up some awesome characters like Camo and Warnado!
But it's really disappointing when no announcements have been made upon who's coming up next.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
37/37
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#4 Posted: 17:01:00 03/12/2011
It would be nice to know. Sadly no one seems to know anywhere, and it's getting very annoying.

I honestly don't believe companies should do these kinds of releases unless they have it all planned out.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#5 Posted: 17:23:27 03/12/2011
I agree it does kinda suck! I head to my local Toys "R" Us every Tuesday that is their new stock day....and there has been nothing new for a few weeks now. We got to Remember tho, some people have not even gotten Skylanders yet....it's their Christmas gift!!!

“All human wisdom is summed up in two words - wait and hope”
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:23:27 05/12/2011 by JAP28
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#6 Posted: 17:25:27 03/12/2011
Well, no need to go out each day to see if the new wave is out. We will know it before it comes out I'm sure! Like the wave two =)
#7 Posted: 17:27:43 03/12/2011
Quote: Reimu
Well, no need to go out each day to see if the new wave is out. We will know it before it comes out I'm sure! Like the wave two =)

True, but right now Wave 2 doesn't come out until 10th December in Europe - Yet we've already got them, so the dates aren't entirely correct.

I think it's more about the dates being all over the place/incorrect for many places.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#8 Posted: 17:28:41 03/12/2011
Oh damn, I forgot about that (not out in Europe yet). I thought he was talking about wave 3. Sorry my bad!
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#9 Posted: 17:43:59 03/12/2011
I've preordered my "Wave 2" figures, but I'm really hoping some new ones will be announced soon, too!
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#10 Posted: 18:02:56 03/12/2011
I wouldn't be surprised if we at least got Empire of Ice released within the next few weeks (though it might be too late for anyone to buy it by then) because of the Christmas themed items and also the fact that it's a winter themed level.
Spyro-Dragma Green Sparx Gems: 169
#11 Posted: 19:42:58 03/12/2011
yea i really want empire of ice
---
Skylanders i have: [smilie] [smilie] [smilie] [smilie] [smilie] [smilie] [smilie]
"The Beam is Supreme"
JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#12 Posted: 19:45:35 03/12/2011
Quote: bionicle2809
I wouldn't be surprised if we at least got Empire of Ice released within the next few weeks (though it might be too late for anyone to buy it by then) because of the Christmas themed items and also the fact that it's a winter themed level.

I agree December would be a perfect time to release the Empire of Ice goes with winter...and since 2012 is the year of the Dragon, January would be a good time to release Dragon's Peak!!!
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#13 Posted: 20:36:14 03/12/2011
Quote: JAP28

I agree December would be a perfect time to release the Empire of Ice goes with winter...and since 2012 is the year of the Dragon, January would be a good time to release Dragon's Peak!!!

Yeah, the end of January is Chinese new year... Perfect time for Dragon's Peak.
#14 Posted: 20:39:56 03/12/2011
Quote: JAP28

Yeah, the end of January is Chinese new year... Perfect time for Dragon's Peak.

And I see how that would work. It would be very ideal for Dragon's Peak to be out at that time, and for Empire of Ice to be out around December.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
37/37
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#15 Posted: 21:05:28 03/12/2011
I just remembered that next year is the Year of the Dragon.........literally.

Meh. Cynder is the only character I intend to get at this point. After that, I'll then wait for a big price drop on the 3DS verison of the game ($50 or less).
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#16 Posted: 21:12:02 03/12/2011
hex, wrecking ball, dino-rang and empire if ice hopefully comes next here in europe.. so if i get that i am happy... the rest i can wait for in january..
#17 Posted: 21:16:46 03/12/2011
NO! i do NOT want to wait untill january >:C it shall be realiased BEFORE cristmas.
---
Team Drago
#18 Posted: 21:21:31 03/12/2011
Quote: LyraDragon
NO! i do NOT want to wait untill january >:C it shall be realiased BEFORE cristmas.

It probably will, considering one of the hats is a Christmas hat.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
Phoenixdragon Blue Sparx Gems: 523
#19 Posted: 21:30:41 03/12/2011
I'm really sad that it's still unknown when the rest of them will be released. At least as a consolation Hex, Wrecking Ball and Dino-Rang will be released on December 15th in Germany.
But I hope for Sunburn and the others to come soon. Even if I'd have to buy them from the US. I would get Sunburn as soon as he's out.
---
smilie Sunburn - "Roast N' Toast!" smilie

My YouTube channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Phoenixdrag0n
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:09:27 03/12/2011 by Phoenixdragon
#20 Posted: 21:32:43 03/12/2011
December 15th in Germany....

where do you have that information from?
#21 Posted: 21:44:10 03/12/2011

you cant always get what you want....
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#22 Posted: 21:48:15 03/12/2011
Camo's going to come out soon if that helps matters.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
#23 Posted: 21:48:55 03/12/2011
i really want that sunburn adventure pack out AND the rest of the skylanders BEFORE xmas...i want the dragons!
---
Team Drago
#24 Posted: 22:06:31 03/12/2011
Quote: Dragonhope
Camo's going to come out soon if that helps matters.

Knowing his "Meet the Skylanders" video is now displayed, that's hinting me in on him coming, and I'm really, REALLY hoping for that.
---
37/37
#25 Posted: 23:00:19 03/12/2011
Quote: kappapopm

From a german website (I don't know where anymore) Actually they were said to be released on December 7th first. But Amazon.de says they are available on 15th. So it's possible that they are still comming on 7th, if Amazon just has delivery problems. I don't know exactly...
---

#26 Posted: 23:02:48 03/12/2011
Quote: Phoenixdragon

From a german website (I don't know where anymore) Actually they were said to be released on December 7th first. But Amazon.de says they are available on 15th. So it's possible that they are still comming on 7th, if Amazon just has delivery problems. I don't know exactly...

Does this mean the remaining characters will be out on the 7th?
---
37/37
#27 Posted: 23:03:02 03/12/2011
i hope its AT LEAST 15..
---
Team Drago
#28 Posted: 23:06:30 03/12/2011
Quote: DantheDragonBoy

Does this mean the remaining characters will be out on the 7th?

No, that's just for Hex, Dino-Rang and Wrecking Ball in Europe.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
#29 Posted: 23:07:43 03/12/2011
I just wanted to say the same, but you were fastersmilie
---

#30 Posted: 23:14:09 03/12/2011
well they ARE out now. at least here in norway.
---
Team Drago
#31 Posted: 23:15:45 03/12/2011

You're lucky one... I still have to wait for Hex...
---

SteveW Blue Sparx Gems: 964
#32 Posted: 23:32:56 03/12/2011
Maybe they are shooting for Christmas 2012 for Dragon's Peak... at this point I would not be surprised...
#33 Posted: 00:07:41 04/12/2011

Hex, Dino-Rang and Wrecking Ball... i have not seen in any of the shops that have them... 6-7 december or 15 december. somewhere there they should be out hopefully...
Seth727 Green Sparx Gems: 185
#34 Posted: 00:18:57 04/12/2011
I am really hoping that warnado is going to come out soon, he is my favourite. I live in Canada and i bought Hex, wrecking ball and the darklight crypt adventure pack from TRU a couple weeks ago. and from what i have been hearing is that the next wave was supposed to be december 4-6th, does anybody else have any information on release dates?
---
(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie )(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)
LudoBash Green Sparx Gems: 368
#35 Posted: 01:34:02 04/12/2011
I really need Cynder, Camo, and Sunburn to come out. They are my undead, life, and fire. :/ I have to admit, waiting until after Christmas would, indeed, suck, but if I could at least get one of those I can be content and maybe stop staring at the same Skylanders on the shelves with such frustration.
---
My Skylanders: ALL of S1!
Seth727 Green Sparx Gems: 185
#36 Posted: 05:16:09 04/12/2011
Im pretty sure that camo, and cynder will be out before christmas. I have heard lots of news that camo is to be coming out soon and i would think that they would want to get cynder out before christmas.
---
(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie )(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie)(smiliesmilie)(smiliesmiliesmilie)
#37 Posted: 13:21:31 04/12/2011
i especially want sunburn, but if camo and cynder is out before, then thats awesome news smilie i just really hope they wont release the sunburn adventure pack in january or june smilie
---
Team Drago
#38 Posted: 13:39:43 04/12/2011
i especially want sunburn, but if camo and cynder is out before, then thats awesome news smilie i just really hope they wont release the sunburn adventure pack in january or june smilie

Same here. I also really want Hex and Wrecking Ball, but the 3 missing dragons are all a "must have" for me.
I like many Skylanders, but from each element, the dragons are really my favourites smilie
---

#39 Posted: 15:37:41 04/12/2011

Same here. I also really want Hex and Wrecking Ball, but the 3 missing dragons are all a "must have" for me.
I like many Skylanders, but from each element, the dragons are really my favourites smilie

i need sunburn and cynder and camo so i can fill inn on the missing elements smilie and i dont want to buy any other skyanders. my collection is the dragons ONLY. (well i have gill and trig too but i hardly use them. i leveled them up all the way tho.)
---
Team Drago
#40 Posted: 17:01:30 04/12/2011

i need sunburn and cynder and camo so i can fill inn on the missing elements smilie and i dont want to buy any other skyanders. my collection is the dragons ONLY. (well i have gill and trig too but i hardly use them. i leveled them up all the way tho.)

You are missing very much fun. At the beginning I also planned to collect just the dragons. But I tried the other ones and I really liked them.
By now I have 9 Skylanders that aren't dragons. And they are all really fun to play.
---

#41 Posted: 17:28:28 04/12/2011

You are missing very much fun. At the beginning I also planned to collect just the dragons. But I tried the other ones and I really liked them.
By now I have 9 Skylanders that aren't dragons. And they are all really fun to play.

i agree with you, but i dont want to use so much money. they cost a little bit here, and i really dont want any more than this, besides my mom woudnt be too happy if i used so much money... and they dont really intrest me.
---
Team Drago
TheWereCat Yellow Sparx Gems: 1000
#42 Posted: 18:13:18 04/12/2011
^This, I don't have enough time, space and money for alot of Skylanders.
---
"It's time to call in the big guns."
Own:smilie smilie smilie smilie
#43 Posted: 21:44:31 04/12/2011

i agree with you, but i dont want to use so much money. they cost a little bit here, and i really dont want any more than this, besides my mom woudnt be too happy if i used so much money... and they dont really intrest me.

I can understand you... Since I have this game I have no money xD
How much do they cost at your place? Here they are 7,99€ (about 10USD)
---

#44 Posted: 21:50:59 04/12/2011

I can understand you... Since I have this game I have no money xD
How much do they cost at your place? Here they are 7,99€ (about 10USD)

70-90 kr. some places has them for 100 kr even.
---
Team Drago
#45 Posted: 21:59:27 04/12/2011
Do you know how much that is in USD? I can't find any engine to calculate that to another currency.
---

chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#46 Posted: 23:08:28 04/12/2011
Do you know how much that is in USD? I can't find any engine to calculate that to another currency.

70kron is approx. $US12.10
90kron is approx. $US15.60

Courtesy of www.xe.com.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
paddyflan Green Sparx Gems: 118
#47 Posted: 01:25:59 05/12/2011 | Topic Creator
Well all I have to say is if Activision doesn't get it's act together and give us some bloody information then they will lose me as a customer forever. I am getting tired of the daily questions from my kids as to whether I had heard anything about when warnado, cynder, and sunburn will be out and I am getting tired of disappointing them. I can guarentee that if there are no new characters out before Xmas here in the states then my kids will move onto other things when they get their xmas presents which will include other video games and Skylanders will end up being traded at gamestop.
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#48 Posted: 01:57:22 05/12/2011
Quote: paddyflan
Well all I have to say is if Activision doesn't get it's act together and give us some bloody information then they will lose me as a customer forever. I am getting tired of the daily questions from my kids as to whether I had heard anything about when warnado, cynder, and sunburn will be out and I am getting tired of disappointing them. I can guarentee that if there are no new characters out before Xmas here in the states then my kids will move onto other things when they get their xmas presents which will include other video games and Skylanders will end up being traded at gamestop.

Wow, be lucky you don't collect action figures. You wouldn't last a month in an industry where sometimes further waves don't come for a month to a month and a half, and you have to wait for the less popular toys to sell first, before new waves come in.

Also, this game cannot be traded to Gamestop, even if you have everything. They don't accept trades on Skylanders games or figures.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Page 1 of 2 | Last
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me