Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Skylanders Collection: Filler time - 256 and done.
First | Previous | Page 30 of 38 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38
Skylanders Collection: Filler time - 256 and done. [CLOSED]
defpally Emerald Sparx Gems: 4158
#1451 Posted: 19:51:51 09/05/2013
Quote: GameMaster78
Well, Skylanders is important to me, always will be. I just have to put certain things into perspective. If I am going to invest huge amounts of money into one figure, I want them to at least show up as Special ingame. The SSA variants don't.

Well, to be completely honest, Mega Blocks, displays and slap bracelets don't show up in game either ... smilie

I'm personally not fond of the solid color variants, even the non-rare ones like S2 Gold Flameslinger, Flocked Stump Smash and Blue Bash. I keep them in a separate case, away from the in game variants - we don't even use them. I figured the kids would like them, but they don't care. I don't even have a GiTD Cynder, because I didn't care to get the game or the 3DS version at Walmart.
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#1452 Posted: 02:15:06 10/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Well, the transaction is done. I got my money, and I am no longer the owner of any sealed SSA variants.

Perhaps later on, my view on them will change, but as of now, they don't hold much significance that I feel the need to keep 2000 dollars in a mere 20 figures, hanging on my wall.

I won't be updating collection pics until US versions of LC Pop, Chill, and Triple Pack 7 hit. Once those hit, I will update my collection to reflect all changes. By that time, I hope to have a Stone Whirlwind (which I am actively hunting). After I get Stone Whirlwind, then I can focus on the remaining two Glitters and 3 White Flockeds.
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
mantez Emerald Sparx Gems: 3167
#1453 Posted: 07:00:06 10/05/2013
Only 3 more to got for me and they apparently hit Australia on the 29th of May. All I need are S2 Drobot, Ninjini and L/C Hex.
---
Gullible is not in the dictionary.
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#1454 Posted: 08:08:45 10/05/2013
You ought to update OP pics
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#1455 Posted: 11:54:11 10/05/2013
I'll keep my eyes peeled for the Flocked variants for you. I need the Glitters (Sprocket may be covered by the user above me), Employee Prism Break, 1 of each Silver and S1 GITD variants, and the remaining unreleased figures.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
mario7604 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1013
#1456 Posted: 09:24:22 11/05/2013
How much did you sell it all for?
---
YAY! I BLUE SPARX! Specials:
S:SA: all sidekicks, WERDS smilie Chase GITD smilie
S:G smilie GITD smilie smilie smilie AE smilie smilie smilie smilie
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#1457 Posted: 13:23:23 11/05/2013
i happily got all the new 16 giants now.... plus s2 spyro and zook... and the big giant skylander bag to have the giant skylanders in...

i am now thinking about getting the s2 characters with the speed heroic challenges since i feel some of the giants are a bit on the slow side...

wrecking ball +4 speed
ignitor +4 speed
stealth elf +4 speed (legendary)
drobot +4 speed

and for the heck of it i maybe get the these two also...

gill grunt +3 armour
trigger happy +5 critical hit

i also may pick up the legendary 3 set when going for ignitor... then i have slambaml and jetvacl.......... aargh then i also need chill legendary.. but then i am done definitive with giants...
#1458 Posted: 14:04:45 11/05/2013 | Topic Creator
I got 1900 for them all.

There may be a small chance I hunt them down again, down the line. Skylanders won't hold value years later, unless the series is still popular then (which I hope it lasts a lifetime), so I could get them cheaper.

In the meantime, I would like to get 1 silver, 1 gold, 1 glow, 1 clear, and the Toy Fair and E3 Spyro to open and display on my Skylanders arena.

However, as of now, I don't regret getting rid of them in the slightest, and like I said earlier, my collection is still unique compared to others, which their own uniqueness. I just wish those would have registered as Special, but they didn't, so oh well.
---
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#1459 Posted: 15:55:23 14/05/2013
I just have two left(plus sidekikis). I'm beating you smilie
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#1460 Posted: 17:05:13 14/05/2013
Quote: mario7604
How much did you sell it all for?

The better question is ... what did he pay for them?
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
#1461 Posted: 17:21:17 14/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Definitely paid more than I got. I find it odd that despite not having, I really don't miss them. I love Skylanders, but I hate gold, silver, and milky looking colors (glow in the darks).

I wouldn't have gotten rid of them had they registered as "Special" at least. However, they did nothing but sit on my wall for 2000+ dollars. Not worth it. Now, had I found them for 10 bucks each, yeah, they would have been worth hanging there. I can simply find better things to do with 2 grand, than to look at eyesores hanging on my wall.

It doesn't hurt my collection now that they're gone. I still go to crazy-stupid heights for this franchise, as I don't know a single person who owns every version of both games, and I don't know anyone who has three walls full of Skylanders merch, or anyone who buys three of every figure to experience both upgrade paths, or anyone who is going to buy 17 copies of Swap Force plus 17 of every Swaplander in order to display all 256 combinations.

I thought I would have missed them by now, but I really don't, which is strange, because I was sure that once I sent them off, I would have been kicking myself in the ***. Instead, I am sitting here 2000 richer, on top of the 10 grand I recently got (won't say how), and the 4 thousand I am about to get from doing something (won't say what), and I realize that at any time, I will be able to buy them back at a cheaper price, when people are itching to ditch the variants, before they're worth next to nothing. Even then, I may hesitate, since I don't like the gold, silver, and glow color schemes. I am just going to play it by ear and see what fate decides, or where the road takes me.

GamingMaster, grats on getting the variants. Didn't know I was competing with others, but in my eyes, the variants that don't register as Special at least, never counted in my eyes. My sig reflects what shows up ingame or registers as Special. So, the only variants that ever matter, are the ones that register as Special, which from what I gather is the stones, glitters, white flocked, TF Chop Chop, Amazon Flameslinger, GITD Sonic Boom and Fright Rider.

I am actively hunting for one more stone, plus 2 glitters, and 3 flockeds. Once I have those, I will feel my collection is as complete as it can be, sans american versions of LC Pop, Chill, Hex, Triple Pack 7, 8, 9, Polar Whirlwind (which I still don't think will come out), and Series 2 Drobot.

But, grats again on getting any SSA variants. If they're your cup of tea, I'm happy for ya. They aren't my cup of tea for the price I paid. When they drop to 50 or lower, they MIGHT be my cup of tea. We will see. smilie
---
#1462 Posted: 22:46:17 14/05/2013 | Topic Creator
You cared enough to read and post, so why don't you STFU if you don't have anything nice to say.

And, to toot my horn a bit (no offense to other collectors here who don't act stupid; your collections are awesome), I will forever and always be a bigger fan of this game than you are. Sure, you may own the variants, but there's no accounting for taste. Just get over it... or keep acting jelly and nosebleeding over everything I say here on DS. My collection will always trump yours, because my hearts in this series for other reasons.

Don't you have an Infinity forum to flock to?

hahaha! Try harder when you want to troll, or call your friends, who may attempt to do a better job. I'm sure they still lurk here.
---
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#1463 Posted: 22:54:44 14/05/2013

lol, i am not interested in who is the biggest "superfan".

unlike you, while i will show our collection, we collected the variants as a family because we wanted to, not to go bragging all over forums about them. (or to go crying like a spoiled child all over forums when we couldn't get them)

unfortunately too many youngsters on here stupidly look up to you and that is just sad as you are a terrible role model.
#1464 Posted: 23:17:44 14/05/2013 | Topic Creator
A terrible role model would put words in other people's mouthes, like you are, while calling them stupid at the same time. You say you have kids and a family? Wonder what those around you would think if they found out the guy who's supposed to wear the big boy pants around the house, was trolling others on a forum, because said person is both judgmental and doesn't know how to keep their mouth shut when it's good for them (ie when they have nothing nice to say)... or if they just had nothing better to do in life (maybe the latter)?

I bet you make the drivel you spout off here the topic at the dinner table, huh? That's how I would picture things.

Honestly, until you got something to contribute to this topic, whether it's about your collection, or to just chat it up, without being condescending, stop saying stupid **** and junking up my topic. You're only making yourself look foolish, barging into topics, laying down your jealousy and irrelevant nonsense, as if it were that time.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 23:19:49 14/05/2013 by GameMaster78
Tempest Yellow Sparx Gems: 1807
#1465 Posted: 00:18:22 15/05/2013
A terrible role model would put words in other people's mouthes, like you are, while calling them stupid at the same time. You say you have kids and a family? Wonder what those around you would think if they found out the guy who's supposed to wear the big boy pants around the house, was trolling others on a forum, because said person is both judgmental and doesn't know how to keep their mouth shut when it's good for them (ie when they have nothing nice to say)... or if they just had nothing better to do in life (maybe the latter)?

I bet you make the drivel you spout off here the topic at the dinner table, huh? That's how I would picture things.

Honestly, until you got something to contribute to this topic, whether it's about your collection, or to just chat it up, without being condescending, stop saying stupid **** and junking up my topic. You're only making yourself look foolish, barging into topics, laying down your jealousy and irrelevant nonsense, as if it were that time.

Never heard truer words, my friend.

And a question for you, out of my own curiosity; since you sold all your SSA variants, why are you collecting the SG ones?
#1466 Posted: 04:10:59 15/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Tempest

Never heard truer words, my friend.

And a question for you, out of my own curiosity; since you sold all your SSA variants, why are you collecting the SG ones?

Thanks, Tempest. Sometimes you just gotta put the children in their place, if they're going to act like children. It's pretty sad when my now 11 year old son acts more mature than grown adults with children of their own.

As for your question, I got rid of them for a number of reasons. I love Skylanders, and everyone who enjoys looking at my collection will still see sites to behold, but for the money I paid for those variants, there were better things to do with that money. 2000 in 13 figures is a hard pill to swallow, and despite being a Skylanders fan, I'd rather get as much of that back as possible, MAYBE try for them again later at a cheaper price, and do something productive with that money, plus the other money I have and am about to get.

Honestly, they will get cheaper. I can't forsee - despite my love for this franchise - Skylander variants won't hold their value.

I just have to put things into perspective. Be a superfan, but show a little bit of control.

I got the Giants variants, and will get variants from Giants on, due to the fact they register as unique Skylanders in Giants. Had they been normal, like the variants in SSA, I probably would have gotten rid of all except for Chop Chop and Prism Break (since they were from friends).

However, as long as variants register as their own Skylanders for now on, I will get those no matter what. My sig actually reflects and will further reflect any registerable object in Skylanders, thus counting towards an overall collection.

Another reason I got rid of the variants from the first game, is because I didn't really dig the color schemes for the prices I paid. 10 bucks, sure. Heck, 20-30 bucks a piece would be fine. 100+ for some colors that aren't my cup of tea = meh.

Everyone who has come to my house and seen my collection are in awe at the sheer size of the collection, that they never mention the variants. Those who do, however, say I shouldn't display them, because they're ugly and it drowns out the otherwise colorful collection. However, mostly, people don't even acknowledge them, as if they don't exist.

I MIGHT grab them when they're cheaper, but I'd still have to think about it. My collection is unique in certain ways, like other people's collections are. I can still make my collection look good without even missing those variants.
---
#1467 Posted: 04:19:06 15/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Crazy thing is, I don't miss them.

I am counting my blessings that I recovered most of my money, while still having a super massive collection to boot. 2000 for 13 figures = no thanks.

I'd rather sit back with 2000 bucks I never thought I'd see again, add it to what I got and am getting, and do something other than display characters in boxes that have the possibility of losing their glue and falling right out. In this case, it was best to get while the getting was good, before these variants aren't worth spit.

I will most likely buy them when they're not worth spit, making it an easier pill to swallow. As of right now, though, I'd rather focus on getting 1 more Stone, 2 Glitters, 3 White Flocked, whatever E3 figure is offered, get LC Pop, Chill, Triple Pack 7 (US versions), Series 2 Drobot, LC Hex, and get ready to buy 17 of each Swaplander, 17 copies of Swap Force (more if you include the 3DS game), and see if I can't find a means to display them on my 4th wall. smilie
---
Fernandez2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1119
#1468 Posted: 10:58:33 15/05/2013
Putting him in his place? Immature? You sure you weren't looking in the mirror by mistake when you posted this? It's a free country....you start a thread to toot your own horn, you better be a man and take the good with the bad. Maturity would be being able to act like a grown-up and ignore what you consider childish comments .....not acting the ame way (you are accusing someone else of acting) and then insulting people and telling them to "leave"( not post in "your topic") because you don't like what they are saying and they are not kissing the ground you walk on.

You are not the only one with a complete collection (up to date), you know?
#1469 Posted: 15:03:27 15/05/2013 | Topic Creator
I know I'm not the only one with a complete collection. All it takes in my eyes, for a complete collection for Skylanders, is anything on the poster, and anything that registers as Special.
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#1470 Posted: 23:03:36 15/05/2013
Do you consider green/blue Prism Break different.
Tashiji Yellow Sparx Gems: 1453
#1471 Posted: 23:10:31 15/05/2013
I know I'm not the only one with a complete collection. All it takes in my eyes, for a complete collection for Skylanders, is anything on the poster, and anything that registers as Special.

In a sense, that's true. This is definitely what the game itself considers a complete collection. But, there is also a complete physical set, and that extends past what registers as Special. It all depends on what set of standards you apply to your collection. Personally, I think a collection without the Specials is plenty complete. Different strokes.
#1472 Posted: 23:49:57 15/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Yeah, opinions vary on what constitutes a complete collection, and that's the glory of us humans, is the ability to form different opinions.

Some person, good question. I do infact have a blue and green S2 Prism Break. I would even consider purple lip Chill to be something worth having... as a novelty. However, I missed my chance to get one of those, but it's all good. If I get her, cool, if not, oh well.

I do like how they changed PB's jewel armor, though. Makes him look more game accurate.

I got my LC Pops, Chills, and TP7 today from Amazon Germany. I will be updating pics to reflect a completed wave 4 (until I get American pegging versions in which I will update the first post again) as soon as I return. People will also notice the lack of SSA variants on my wall, but again, I don't miss them.

People will see the addition of Rock Zook, though. I am definitely after Giant variants, due to them registering as Special. I only hope they do the same in Swap Force.
---
#1473 Posted: 16:19:31 16/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Small update.

Actively hunting Skylanders Giants variants. I just purchased Glitter Sprocket and Sonic Boom, as well as White Eruptor and Stump Smash. I am two variants shy of having all variants for Giants, which are Stone Whirlwind and White LC Prism Break.

So far, all variants have shown up as Special, including Zook. When I receive these, I will confirm or not, if they show up as Special. Whichever ones don't, will go right back up for sale, as I only want variants that for sure register as Special in Giants.

Once I receive these variants, I will update my collection pics to reflect a completed wave 4 (despite some of that being in horrible Euro-peg packaging) and newest variant additions.

Will need to go over the whole collection post, to also reflect the absense of the SSA variants, and the retooling of the SSA wall.
---
#1474 Posted: 16:40:32 16/05/2013
looking forward to updated pics...
shelly9871 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1246
#1475 Posted: 17:12:27 16/05/2013
Gamemaster76--you mentioned a list of all the single/triple and all characters that you had that I could use as a check list--awhile back--I was wondering if you could PM it to me? I think I sent you a PM a week or two ago. Not trying to big you-just thought it'd be helpful for us. Thank you smilie Shelly
---
Please see my guestbook for the remaining packs I need---Any help is appreciated. smilie
#1476 Posted: 17:26:27 16/05/2013
I just purchased Glitter Sprocket and Sonic Boom, as well as White Eruptor and Stump Smash. I am two variants shy of having all variants for Giants, which are Stone Whirlwind and White LC Prism Break.

You're blowing through that "family memories" money pretty quick. That summer vacation is quickly turning into a backyard sprinkler and a trip to Dairy Queen.
---
#1477 Posted: 17:26:58 16/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Oh, no bugging at all, Shelly. I just got busy. I will PM you a checklist of all the stuff soon. I got a few errands to run, and once I get back, I will send PM you a typed up list... if someone has read your post and done it before I have. smilie
---
#1478 Posted: 19:08:12 16/05/2013
are you related to 'Gamemaster76'?...
#1479 Posted: 19:20:49 16/05/2013
Gamemaster78--thanks ill look forward to the PM--one question, I was reading some of the posts above and saw that you are planning to get 17 each of the SwapLanders--I understand that, so you can disay all the different combinations...but my question is why you would buy 17 copies of the game? What am I missing--lol
---
Please see my guestbook for the remaining packs I need---Any help is appreciated. smilie
#1480 Posted: 19:48:51 16/05/2013
^
Cuz there is always at least one figure that only comes with the starter pack.
---
#1481 Posted: 20:07:35 16/05/2013
Why wouldn't you just buy one copy of game and 17 of each character?
I'm sorry --clearly I'm having a "duh" moment
---
#1482 Posted: 20:48:04 16/05/2013
^
Cuz the starter pack for Swap Force will have a character that is not available for purchase in a single pack.

Like Tree Rex in SG, and Gill Grunt, Spyro and Trigger Happy in SSA.
---
#1483 Posted: 22:10:51 16/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Hime is right. However, in this case, it isn't to get 17 S3 Stealth Elf, but rather, 17 of each of the 2 Swap Force Skylanders that come in the Starter Pack.

I'm in kind of a rush, Shelly, so I will list everything that has released or will release, minus the variants.

Spyro's Adventure -

Starter Packs -

Starter Pack (Wii, 360, PS3, PC): Spyro, Gill Grunt, Trigger Happy
Starter Pack (3DS): Dark Spyro (exclusive), Stealth Elf, Ignitor

Single Packs -

Voodood
Wrecking Ball
Double Trouble
Bash
Prism Break
Dino-Rang
Zap
Wham-Shell
Ignitor
Flameslinger
Eruptor
Drobot
Drill Sergeant
Boomer
Cynder
Hex
Chop Chop
Whirlwind
Sonic Boom
Lightning Rod
Warnado
Camo
Stealth Elf
Stump Smash
Zook

Adventure Packs -

Pirate Seas: Terrafin (Earth), Pirate Ship Location Item, Ghost Swords Magical Item, Hidden Treasure Magical Item
Darklight Crypt: Ghost Roaster (Undead), Crypt Location Item, Time Twister Magical Item, Healing Elixir Magical Item
Empire of Ice: Slam Bam (Water), Empire of Ice Location Item, Anvil Rain Magical Item, Sky-Iron Shield Magical Item
Dragon's Peak: Sunburn (Fire), Dragon's Peak Location Item, Winged Boots Magical Item, Sparx Dragonfly Magical Item

Triple Packs -

1: Drobot, Flameslinger, Stump Smash
2: Prism Break, Boomer, Voodood
3: Eruptor, Chop Chop, Bash
4: Zap, Hex, Dino-Rang
5: Wrecking Ball, Stealth Elf, Sonic Boom
6: Whirlwind, Double Trouble, Drill Sergeant
7: Lightning Rod, Cynder, Zook
8: Camo, Ignitor, Warnado

Legendary (Toys R Us Exclusive in the US) -

Legendary Triple Pack: Legendary Bash, Legendary Chop Chop, Legendary Spyro
Legendary Trigger Happy

MISC -

Volcanic Vault (included in Starter Packs at Best Buy or given out during Skylanders promos)
Terrabite (Sidekick; Mail away figure from Frito-Lay or gotten at Gamestop during certain Skylanders promos)
Gill Runt (Sidekick; Mail away figure from Frito-Lay or gotten at Gamestop during certain Skylanders promos)
Trigger Snappy (Sidekick; Mail away figure from Frito-Lay or gotten at Gamestop during certain Skylanders promos)
Whisper Elf (Sidekick; Mail away figure from Frito-Lay or gotten at Gamestop during certain Skylanders promos)
Red Drill Sergeant (Walmart exclusive)
Blue Bash (Toys R Us exclusive)

None of the above have their own packaging in the US, but are rather sealed in small baggies.

Giants -

Starter and Portal Owners Packs -

Portal Owners Pack (GAME ONLY) (Wii, 360, PS3, 3DS): Tree Rex (Life Giant)
Starter Pack (Wii, Wii U, 360, PS3): Series 2 Cynder, Jet-Vac, Tree Rex (Life Giant)
Starter Pack (3DS): Punch Pop Fizz (exclusive), Series 2 Cynder, Tree Rex (Life Giant)
Starter Pack (Wii, 360, PS3) (WALMART EXCLUSIVE Glow in the Dark Starter Pack): Series 2 Glow in the Dark Cynder, Jet-Vac, Tree Rex (Life Giant), Glow in the Dark Portal of Power
Starter Pack (3DS) (WALMART EXCLUSIVE Glow in the Dark Starter Pack): Punch Pop Fizz (exclusive), Series 2 Glow in the Dark Cynder, Tree Rex (Life Giant), Glow in the Dark Portal of Power
Starter Pack (iOS; Skylanders Battlegrounds): Royal Double Trouble (exclusive at Gamestop), Series 2 Cynder, Jet-Vac, Platinum Treasure (acts the same as Hidden Treasure when played on the console version of Giants, but unlocks unqiue items in Battlegrounds)
Nintendo Wii Skylanders Giants Bundle: Gnarly Tree Rex (exclusive), Series 2 Cynder, Jet-Vac
Xbox 360 Skylanders Spyro's Adventure Bundle (WALMART EXCLUSIVE): Green Gill Grunt (exclusive), Spyro, Trigger Happy

Giant Packs -

Ninjini
Crusher
Thumpback
Hot Head
Bouncer
Eye-Brawl
Swarm

Single Packs (NEW Skylanders) -

Pop Fizz
Flashwing
Chill
Hot Dog
Sprocket
Fright Rider
Jet-Vac
Shroomboom

Single Packs (Lightcore Skylanders) -

Pop Fizz
Prism Break
Chill
Eruptor
Drobot
Hex
Jet-Vac
Shroomboom

Single Packs (Series 2 Skylanders) -

Double Trouble
Spyro
Wrecking Ball
Terrafin
Bash
Prism Break
Slam Bam
Gill Grunt
Ignitor
Flameslinger
Eruptor
Trigger Happy
Drill Sergeant
Drobot
Cynder
Hex
Whirlwind
Sonic Boom
Lightning Rod
Zook
Stump Smash
Stealth Elf

Battle Packs -

Scorpion Striker: Zap (Series 2 Water), Hot Dog (Fire), Scorpion Striker Magical Item
Dragonfire Cannon: Chop Chop (Series 2 Undead), Shroomboom (Life), Dragonfire Cannon Magical Item
Golden Dragonfire Cannon (Gamestop exclusive): Chop Chop (Series 2 Undead), Shroomboom (Life), Golden Dragonfire Cannon Magical Item

Triple Packs -
1: Pop Fizz, Whirlwind, Trigger Happy
2: Ignitor, Chill, Zook
3: Sonic Boom, Sprocket, Stump Smash
4: Gill Grunt, Flashwing, Double Trouble
5: Eruptor, Stealth Elf, Terrafin
6: Prism Break, Lightning Rod, Drill Sergeant
7: Fright Rider, Wrecking Ball, Flameslinger
8: Hot Dog, Spyro, Bash
9: Shroomboom, Hex, Slam Bam

Legendary (Toys R Us exclusive) -

Legendary Bouncer (Tech Giant)
Legendary Triple Pack: Ignitor, Slam Bam, Jet-Vac
Legendary Stealth Elf
Legendary Lightcore Chill

Ingame Variants Packs -

Scarlet Ninjini (Mass retail release)
Granite Crusher (Target Exclusive)
Jade Flashwing (Target Exclusive)
Molten Hot Dog (Walmart Exclusive)
Polar Whirlwind (TBD)

MISC -

Glow in the Dark Sonic Boom (Walmart Exclusive)
Glow in the Dark Fright Rider (not available in the US)
Bronze Flameslinger (Amazon.com Exclusive)
Lightcore Triple Pack: Prism Break, Eruptor, Drobot (Target Exclusive)
Minijini (Sidekick; Mail away figure from Frito-Lay)
Barkley (Sidekick; Mail away figure from Frito-Lay)
Eye Small (Sidekick; Mail away figure from Frito-Lay)
Thumpling (Sidekick; Mail away figure from Frito-Lay)

Awaiting Confirmation -

Series 2 Zap Single Pack
Series 2 Chop Chop Single Pack

Hope this helps. These are things sold in stores and were easy to find for certain periods of time. I didn't include chase variants, due to the fact snotty - greedy geek - employees generally take them out of the box in the backroom before taking the assortment case to the floor. However, if you would like me to update this list with chase variants, let me know.
---
#1484 Posted: 23:15:57 16/05/2013
Hime & Gamemaster78: Thank you---appreciate it!
---
wrecknroll Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#1485 Posted: 17:44:04 18/05/2013
1.S1.5 Double Trouble is missing
2. If you're looking for a loose Green Gill Grunt, they're really cheap on eBay
---
My collection! http://imgur.com/gallery/G7lsX
#1486 Posted: 18:00:25 18/05/2013
I had never heard of Double Trouble 1.5 until reading here the other day. I tried to look at the starter pack it came in a d it looked exactly like the one in the single pack. Clearly I'm looking in the wrong place--can someone explain please? Pics would be helpful.
Thank you
Shelly
---
wrecknroll Yellow Sparx Gems: 1167
#1487 Posted: 18:15:10 18/05/2013
Double Trouble S1.5 is in Battlegrounds pack if it's not at Game Stop!
---
My collection! http://imgur.com/gallery/G7lsX
#1488 Posted: 18:32:49 18/05/2013
That's what I thought but I looked at it at TRU yesterday and I compared it to a single--and it looked the same. Hmmm I'll have to look again--
Thx for answering
Shelly
---
#1489 Posted: 00:14:33 19/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Well, just got my White Flocked Eruptor in. He DOES register as Special. Another Special chase variant down. White Flocked Stump, Glitter Sprocket and Sonic Boom should be here anyday now.
---
#1490 Posted: 21:23:52 19/05/2013
Can anybody please post pics to show me the differences with double trouble 1.5? Thx

@Gamemaster---congrats on your new arrivals. I've got the flocked in singles and triple--I've got the glitter in singles, I got the sprocket triple--I need that sonic glitter triple --if you run into one please let me know smilie
---
Seiki Platinum Sparx Gems: 6081
#1491 Posted: 01:50:46 20/05/2013
S1.5 Double Trouble is a S1 posed Double Trouble with an orange base. It counts as S2 in-game.
---
Once in my dreams, I rose and soared. No matter how I'm knocked around or beaten down, I will stand up restored.
#1492 Posted: 05:07:51 20/05/2013
Here is a pic of all 4 Double troubles.

[User Posted Image]
---
dinoah2005 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3472
#1493 Posted: 05:39:00 20/05/2013
Quote: mantez
Here is a pic of all 4 Double troubles.

[User Posted Image]

You can see that (starting from Left to Right) the 1st and 3rd are the same except for the base. the 3rd is from the Battle Grounds Starter Pack (Known as 1.5) sold everywhere but Game Stop.
#1494 Posted: 16:29:53 20/05/2013
nice rag used as a backdrop to display the DT clan
---
#1495 Posted: 17:02:07 20/05/2013
Thank you for the pics--I also got a
Nice PM explaining smilie. But pics are always so helpful smilie
---
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#1496 Posted: 18:08:52 20/05/2013

there's no better double trouble than triple trouble though smilie

[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]
#1497 Posted: 19:01:22 20/05/2013 | Topic Creator
Quote: Himewad
nice rag used as a backdrop to display the DT clan

Reminds me of one of those tissues they put in baskets of fries brought out in restaurants. smilie

Not that that's a bad thing. smilie
---
#1498 Posted: 20:53:15 20/05/2013
It's a tea towel and it hides all my junk.
---
somePerson Diamond Sparx Gems: 8470
#1499 Posted: 02:37:25 30/05/2013
What kind of junk.
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#1500 Posted: 18:08:40 30/05/2013
^ Quiet.

Eh, looks like I'm almost done with the collection, just need a few more!
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
First | Previous | Page 30 of 38 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 28 29 30 31 32 ... 36 37 38

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me