Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Skylanders Collection: Filler time - 256 and done.
First | Previous | Page 26 of 38 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37 38
Skylanders Collection: Filler time - 256 and done. [CLOSED]
TheLurk Blue Sparx Gems: 533
#1251 Posted: 20:09:50 12/01/2013
Quote: GameMaster78
Quote: langenfeld
Quote: Monsinour
dude, when will you get it. no one really cares. These 8 and 9 year old kids inflating your ego is sad. get a life

Quote: Himewad

I think he gets it. But he doesn't care because from time to time he has been able to parlay his juvenile fame into an exclusive figure that no one else can get their hands on.

This is very discouraging. I have an extensive collection and love for this game that I am becoming hesitant to share. I have been lurking around here for quite some time since being invited after winning majority of the proto auctions from glumy01. This forum seems to have a lot of disdain for GameMaster78. Why? Because of the size of his collection? Or because he shares it with us? I enjoy his collection, and everyone else's for that matter. I take it as motivation and look forward to his posts.

Thanks for the sentiments. Glad I am helping a fellow Skylander fan stay motivated in this.

There will always be critics. I never take certain people here seriously, in their opinions, because I can tell the difference between trolling/flaming and genuine opinions.

I have seen certain people say I have this so called ego, and I see others who see me doing nothing but posting my collection. I have seen egos before - and dealt with egos before - but I just come to this post - mainly - to show off my collection to other fans of the series.

Glad you dig looking at my collection. I hope it continues to motivate you into sticking with this awesome - yet sometimes frustrating - franchise (frustrating in that after every Christmas it seems to get harder to find figures).

On another note, I decided to also use this topic to track a sem-blog I am going to do, for my playthrough of Giants on Nightmare, on Wii U, with fully upgraded, but at level 1.

I will state for every blog -

Skylanders used
Skylanders dead (I can no longer use them if dead)
Skylanders levels gained
Stars collected

followed by a brief description of how things went down in each level.

My goal: To beat Nightmare mode without losing a single Skylander or less than 5 (hopefully the former). I see myself maybe doing 4 entries. I am about to start now, but I was going to wait until I had Thumpback and Eyebrawl inhand, but forgot I am not allowing myself to use Giants other than to open Giant areas.

Here I go.

GL GM78! I for one enjoy seeing your collection! It's quite cool to actually SEE them even if I can't touch them, in an at-home environment rather than a fancy pic from the manufacturer or a retailer. I think TFB and Acti should seriously invite you to visit them (and possibly add to your collection? smilie) with your kids. You've probably single-handedly helped to boost their overall sales in your area, not to mention helped them get people excited about collecting them seriously.

Btw, I couldn't help but notice something seemed....missing....from your list. (GASP!!) Yeah I know, you have 3 or 4 of everything, but....the Legendary Coliseum Display. Maybe I missed it? Or maybe you just don't like it, which is fine. I'm just mentioning it because getting 4 would wrap around your arena and be helpful in your overall display. Of course, you've got a plan in mind, so if this isn't helpful please ignore me. I just wanted to help. smilie
---
SF 13 SF, 19 reg, 5 LC, TT, FF, JBB
Got: extra Cynders, 1 Lgd Trigger Happy.
WE WON THE SUPERBOWL!! WOOHOO!!
GameMaster78 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3321
#1252 Posted: 20:37:50 12/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks, TheLurk. Man, my kids would have a field day at the TFB offices. Then again, so would I.

I bought one of the Coliseum Displays, and they wouldn't fit any of my Giants characters. I think they're more tailored to the characters from the first game, as when I tested it - before taking it back - the figures from the first game fit snuggly. I think it's the dynamic poses of the the characters from the second game, that really hurt it.

Do you have the coliseum displays? Have you been able to fit all of the Newlanders and Giants on them? If you know of anyone, or if you do yourself, that has done that and managed to fit them, please post pics. I want to like them, but from what I experienced first hand, it didn't work for my figures. smilie
---
Wii U: GameMaster1178, XBL: GameMaster1178, PSN: megax28
Monsinour Blue Sparx Gems: 972
#1253 Posted: 23:27:37 12/01/2013
Chaos has a more impressive collection than you and I know this as more than half have passed through my house. The huge difference in why his collection is better? He has yet to post and brag about it. There was a time when he had more than u, not sure if that is the case anymore or not. But one thing is for certain, only YOU have posted that your collection has caused you financial strife in your life. That to me is the most redonkulous thing ever.
---
My kids own :
useless pieces of plastic
Not only that, we passed up 3 of them that we didn't have today. Uselesd carp...
#1254 Posted: 01:01:38 13/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Before I begin, I just thought I would add that as soon as I find Eye-Brawl and Thumpback, I will be updating the pics on the first page again.

Now then, here is the first entry of 3-4 entries detailing my latest run through Nightmare mode.

First off, a brief rundown of the rules I imposed on myself.

1: Skylanders that die, can no longer be used until the game is completed or I run out of Skylanders.
2: Should I run out of Skylanders, I have to delete the file, no matter how far I am, and re-register every character as a punishment for failing (because registering characters can get daunting).
3: No Giants allowed, other than to do the Feats of Strength or access giant only areas.
4: No Magical Items allowed, at all.
5: Cannot switch characters when one is low on health. Whatever Skylander I started with, has to be played with until dead, and if said Skylander dies, another is chosen and played with until dead.
6: All Skylanders start at level 1 with all upgrades.

After I am done with this run of Nightmare Mode, I am going to place more strict rules on myself. What rules?

1: Level 1 Skylanders
2: Only primary and secondary attacks allowed

So, here are the stats for the first 5 chapters, plus brief notes.

Chapter 1

Skylanders Used: 1 - Hot Dog
Skylanders Dead: 0
Skylanders levels gained: 1 - Hot Dog
Stars: 2

Summary: Hot Dog - thanks to his Burning Bow Wow upgrades - made short work of enemies. I am still in awe at how much damage he does. Maybe I shouldn't have allowed for all upgrades, as he made this level too easy.

Chapter 2

Skylanders Used: 1 - Hot Dog
Skylanders Dead: 0
Skylanders levels gained: 3 - Hot Dog level 4

Summary: Towards the end of the level, I had to do a lot of kiting, as Hot Dog was seriously low on health. I was trying very hard to not pick up any food - and I didn't - so I could make the odds against me even tougher.

Chapter 3

Skylanders Used: 2 - Hot Dog, Flashwing
Skylanders Dead: 1 - Hot Dog
Skylanders levels gained: 4 - Hot Dog level 5 (KIA), Flashwing level 4

Summary: Yikes. Hot Dog bought it. I have lost my first Skylander. I was looking forward to going through the game with Hot Dog, but those evil trees snuck in an underground tree attack on him. Flashwing has now taken over. Let's see how far we can get with her.

Chapter 4

Skylanders Used: 4 - Flashwing, Drill Sergeant, Prism Break, Shroomboom
Skylanders Dead: 4 - Hot Dog, Flashwing, Drill Sergeant, Prism Break
Skylanders levels gained: 4 - Prism Break level 4 (KIA), Shroomboom level 2 (KIA)

Summary: I have suffered a true defeat. Where to start? Flashwing ended up getting clipped on a graphic, so I frantically tried to spin her off of the graphic, but the Goliath Drow ended up charging right into me, killing me in one hit with 305 damage (Flashwing was in the mid to upper 200's). So, I got to thinking, why not someone with speed and a projectile? So, I chose to go with Drill Sergeant. Right as Flashwing was dying, archers were in the midst of shooting arrows, with a reticle on the very spot Flashwing was standing. Not only that, but the Goliath Drow was moving in for another charge. I placed Drill Sergeant on the portal, and as soon as he got into the game, he died, thanks to not being able to move him during animation, but he's still prone to taking damage. He died instantly.

I then decided to go with Prism Break, due to his Wow Pow, in a fit of revenge for enemies killing DS with a cheap shot, so I brought him in. He almost made it through the Dreadbeard minion attack, but while shooting at some Mohawk Cyclops, an Axecutioner teleported behind me (off-screen at that) and did his spinning axe attack, killing Prism Break. I finished the level with Shroomboom.

I took "MASSIVE DAMAGE!"

Chapter 5

Skylanders Used: 2 - Shroomboom, Zook
Skylanders Dead: 5 - Hot Dog, Flashwing, Drill Sergeant, Prism Break, Shroomboom
Skylanders levels gained: 4 - Zook level 5
Stars: 1

Ouch. Another Skylander down. I was sure that I was done losing Skylanders, but Shroomboom was lost to slippery ice. He died while fighting an Axecutioner on a circular pad that was iced over. The Axecutioner was throwing axes, so I was spinning around on the outside in order to dodge them and he does his teleport move, moves to the spot Shroomboom is headed, and spins his axe, killing him in one hit. Zook joins the fray. NO MORE DEAD LANDERS! I also missed the chance to get 2 stars, after accidentally killing one of the trolls that throw bombs, that you use to get the Luck-O-Tron Wheel and Legendary Treasure.

That's all I have so far. Here's hoping no more Skylanders die to unforseen events like beaming in to an immediate attack or sliding into an attack.
---
TheLurk Blue Sparx Gems: 533
#1255 Posted: 07:58:13 13/01/2013
Hmm...seemed to have alot of trouble with the later chaps. For projectile attacks, you can't do wrong with Trigger Happy, at least in the first game. What he lacks in speed he makes up for in sheer firepower! Whenever I've gone up against a big enemy with him, they've gone down (from a distance)! Maybe it's just my luck? Or his...but I love the lil guy too, so there's that. I haven't tried him on giants yet though.

As for the coliseum display, no I don't have it. To be honest, I've been storing my Skylanders in large $3 cardboard card boxes. They have 3 rows, they're sturdy, and they're cheap! Also, I can hold my giants in them if I place them on their sides. I don't have any room to actually make a display of any kind, and certainly couldn't manage something as fancy as your Skylander Room of Win! It never occurred to me that the poses would cause problems with the display, but now that you mention it, it should've been obvious ne? And how shortsighted of them NOT to actually check and see that the figures would actually FIT for the Giants regular figures!
---
SF 13 SF, 19 reg, 5 LC, TT, FF, JBB
Got: extra Cynders, 1 Lgd Trigger Happy.
WE WON THE SUPERBOWL!! WOOHOO!!
#1256 Posted: 16:11:14 13/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Well, the deaths were through sheer coincidence of where enemies were attacking or move to attack.

I have a feeling I will do much better now. My goal is no more deaths, or at least not for a few chapters.

I think Power A made those displays. They didn't put much thought into it at all, when it comes to the Newlanders.
---
StalkerSnake Yellow Sparx Gems: 1926
#1257 Posted: 16:22:31 13/01/2013
That is so EPIC!
---
Чем больше вы знаете, тем больше вы знаете
Slighty Green Sparx Gems: 236
#1258 Posted: 16:41:12 13/01/2013
What stuff have you not got would be a good list !
---
I have a son called Robert and I buy him plastic stuff ?
#1259 Posted: 17:21:29 13/01/2013 | Topic Creator
What I don't own so far, but would like to own -

Thumpback
Eye Brawl
Stone variants
Glitter variants
Flocked variants

Variants won't be hard to get as soon as I get my income tax in. Eye Brawl and Thumpback are only a matter of time. I got friends giving me a call when they come in.
---
Skybagel Gold Sparx Gems: 2092
#1260 Posted: 19:40:00 13/01/2013
I see you have Triple Packs 5+6. I thought 1ofWiisdom was the first to find them, but I guess not!
---
Whoop whoop! Yellow Sparx on the day of Swap Force's release!
#1261 Posted: 20:00:38 13/01/2013 | Topic Creator
No, he was the first that I know of. I wouldn't have been looking for them had it not been for him posting that they were out. I just knew where to look based on where he got them from. Sure enough, I found a local Gamestop that had them. So, I kinda owe him thanks for that one.
---
jet-vac6000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1718
#1262 Posted: 20:11:30 13/01/2013
EMERGERD!
It's Beautifal!
---
Eggs
#1263 Posted: 20:24:54 13/01/2013
No, he was the first that I know of. I wouldn't have been looking for them had it not been for him posting that they were out. I just knew where to look based on where he got them from. Sure enough, I found a local Gamestop that had them. So, I kinda owe him thanks for that one.

That's awesome! smilie

Also, I have an idea.

On this picture: [User Posted Image]

Do you see where the Water and Undead Series 2 meet the Battle Packs?

Slam Bam S2 I Gill Grunt S2 I Dragonfire Cannon
-------------------------------------------------------
Hex S2 I Cynder S2 I Scorpion Striker

Do you see that it sort of goes Water Water Undead (Chop Chop) and Undead Undead Water (Zap)?

You should change it to:

Slam Bam S2 I Gill Grunt S2 I Scorpion Striker
-------------------------------------------------------
Hex S2 I Cynder S2 I Dragonfire Cannon

So it can be Water Water Water (Zap) and Undead Undead Undead (Chop Chop)

I think it would look cool that way.

Also, I see you have the GameStop Battlegrounds Pack with Royal Double Trouble but since I know you are a variant collector do you have the regular Battlegrounds Pack with the S1 Looking- S2 Double Trouble?
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:26:06 13/01/2013 by Skybagel
#1264 Posted: 20:29:57 13/01/2013 | Topic Creator
LOL! That's a good idea. I will change that. That's pretty cool, and I never thought about it. Good observation.
---
Sky Master 1606 Blue Sparx Gems: 776
#1265 Posted: 23:45:36 13/01/2013
GameMaster78, you have an awesome collection! Right now, we have all skylanders except for Eye-Brawl, Thumpback, and Ninjini (not including variants) Looking forward to playing as these three giants!
#1266 Posted: 23:48:49 13/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks, and likewise, Sky Master. Can't wait to play as Eye Brawl and Thumpback. Here's hoping the dorks buying these on Ebay, for stupid prices, doesn't make it harder for you and I, due to scalpers getting the idea these things can be scalped with ease. smilie
---
Bash28 Blue Sparx Gems: 951
#1267 Posted: 00:22:41 14/01/2013
Nice Collection GameMaster78!
---
"Points for bravery, Stiff."
Matteomax Platinum Sparx Gems: 5378
#1268 Posted: 00:26:12 14/01/2013
Thanks, and likewise, Sky Master. Can't wait to play as Eye Brawl and Thumpback. Here's hoping the dorks buying these on Ebay, for stupid prices, doesn't make it harder for you and I, due to scalpers getting the idea these things can be scalped with ease. smilie

I agree.

Buddying up with employees help you a LOT. A buddy at Walmart always helps me by opening up shippments. That's how I got an extra Wham-Shell.
---
Will still be checking the forums every now and then!
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#1269 Posted: 00:51:12 14/01/2013
Quote: Matteomax
Buddying up with employees help you a LOT. A buddy at Walmart always helps me by opening up shippments.

That's what scalpers do. Just sayin'.

Before you jump on me, I'm not saying you are a scalper. Just saying they can be nice to employees, too, to get what they want.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 00:52:53 14/01/2013 by Himewad
Skylanders Dad Blue Sparx Gems: 878
#1270 Posted: 02:09:40 14/01/2013
Whoa...That collection is unreal.

I must say, though, I've never been (and never will be) leave a toy in the box guy....or "buy 2 so I can keep 1 in the box" guy...Meh...Just gimme the one...Let my kid (or me when I was younger) tear it open as fast as possible (Usually wrapper all over the car while driving home from store)...and let's get down to playtime business. smilie
---
Here we go again...!
SparCrux1101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1898
#1271 Posted: 06:04:13 14/01/2013
Quote: Matteomax
^ Battlegrounds has a normal Portal with a disconnectable wire like the 3DS. It's shorter than the Console ones, too.

Sorry for not posting sooner, i blank out from this site from time to time. the portal i got from battle grounds looks just like any console portal (shape-wise), do you think you can provide a picture to show the differences?
---
WTB: Molten Hot dog
c/._.c\ Dancin puddin /b._.\b
SparCrux1101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1898
#1272 Posted: 06:05:11 14/01/2013
Btw GM, i dont think anyone minds you double posting, it IS very much related to the topic and it isnt spam.
---
WTB: Molten Hot dog
c/._.c\ Dancin puddin /b._.\b
ZapNorris Ripto Gems: 5109
#1273 Posted: 19:05:01 14/01/2013
He just got smilie and smilie!
#1274 Posted: 19:22:03 14/01/2013 | Topic Creator
YEP! New - updated - pics coming in a jiff.
---
#1275 Posted: 22:24:29 14/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Updated the first post to reflect the completion of wave 3. Now to wait for the next batch of figures, which I assume may be a new ingame variant or Legendary Lightcore Chill.
---
X-Treme Ripto Gems: 360
#1276 Posted: 22:31:43 14/01/2013
Quote: Skylanders Dad
Whoa...That collection is unreal.

I must say, though, I've never been (and never will be) leave a toy in the box guy....or "buy 2 so I can keep 1 in the box" guy...Meh...Just gimme the one...Let my kid (or me when I was younger) tear it open as fast as possible (Usually wrapper all over the car while driving home from store)...and let's get down to playtime business. smilie

this is me. tear it out of the package before i get home.
#1277 Posted: 22:37:31 14/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Yeah, if it weren't for the cool packaging, I would have never decked out my wall... or had it not been for the new concept.

I already upgraded both Thumpbacks and Eye Brawls. Thumpback's best path in my opinion, is path A (his combo path). Eye Brawl's path A (also a combo path) is fun, but his path B is better, as everything you shoot turns into an eye ball minion.
---
#1278 Posted: 22:51:22 14/01/2013
REALLY?????? what is the dmg on the laser???
#1279 Posted: 23:11:23 14/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Um, I will check and chime back in. He can also do a ground pound with the eye when detatched, when gone down the laser path.

I wanted to mention right quick, to the person who suggested I place the Battle Packs in different spots, that I just remembered to do so. That pic won't reflect until wave 4 hits, which I hope is in March so we can all take a breather. smilie

However, it's still an awesome idea, and one I will act on, but just forgot.

I will chime back in shortly, on the damage output of the lasers when gone down the laser path (path smilie.
---
#1280 Posted: 23:14:50 14/01/2013
yeah, seems awesome. is the ground pound a outward going AOE attack like the supernova with flameslinger?
#1281 Posted: 23:17:12 14/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Um, doesn't seem like it is. If there is an AOE to the attack, it's small. I will check that too and let you know as soon as I get back from grocery shopping. I need to cook some burgers to celebrate the finishing of wave 3. smilie
---
#1282 Posted: 23:19:14 14/01/2013
oh. have some nice burgers!
#1283 Posted: 23:54:04 14/01/2013
Mmmmm!

I'll be going down those paths.
#1284 Posted: 00:00:53 15/01/2013
yeah. the anchor path seems sooo much better. the laser seems awesome, but i think the brawler path will be better.
#1285 Posted: 00:10:44 15/01/2013
The lazer makes him good.
#1286 Posted: 00:13:52 15/01/2013
yeah, but is surely low dmging compared to the punches.
#1287 Posted: 00:14:25 15/01/2013
Nice!

(But you didn't fix the Battle Packs smilie)
---
ItsJustMe Yellow Sparx Gems: 1273
#1288 Posted: 00:15:28 15/01/2013
Um, doesn't seem like it is. If there is an AOE to the attack, it's small. I will check that too and let you know as soon as I get back from grocery shopping. I need to cook some burgers to celebrate the finishing of wave 3. smilie

Expect Legendary Chill to be the last member of wave 3 and appear at TRU within the next week and a half. It should be a small pause before anything else (I hope).
Crescent Wing Blue Sparx Gems: 949
#1289 Posted: 00:38:01 15/01/2013
So I took the time to add up all the $ that GM spent on his collection so far, from what info Serah and I gathered, GM has spent anywhere from 4K to 6.2K $ on Skylanders things. Do you know what that money could've done? That would be a nice savings bond here, or heck, even a few family vacations, but WOW, 6K on skylanders, kind of sad, that a (Im assuming youre about 35 or 40ish) Would collect these things for a sport, now it is just getting to the point where it is just self bragging on how big my collection is compared to yours, sort of a gloating. May the god of wealth have a treat for you.
---
Known as HeavenlyHeroGamer on Youtube.
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#1290 Posted: 00:48:44 15/01/2013
Quote: Crescent Wing
...now it is just getting to the point where it is just self bragging on how big my collection is compared to yours, sort of a gloating...

not just now but always. it's been like that since the beginning.
Himewad Yellow Sparx Gems: 1819
#1291 Posted: 00:54:32 15/01/2013
So I took the time to add up all the $ that GM spent on his collection so far, from what info Serah and I gathered, GM has spent anywhere from 4K to 6.2K $ on Skylanders things. Do you know what that money could've done? That would be a nice savings bond here, or heck, even a few family vacations, but WOW, 6K on skylanders, kind of sad, that a (Im assuming youre about 35 or 40ish) Would collect these things for a sport, now it is just getting to the point where it is just self bragging on how big my collection is compared to yours, sort of a gloating. May the god of wealth have a treat for you.

You have no idea what his income level is. Maybe a few thousand to him isn't too big of a deal. If he's making minimum wage, it's stupid. But for people with a real job, it's not that outrageous if it's something you are passionate about.
---
BEST PILOT IN ALL OF SKYLANDS ... WAIT FOR IT ... BOOM!
IWHBYD Yellow Sparx Gems: 1274
#1292 Posted: 00:56:46 15/01/2013

94 in your GFAQs username... Born in 94? Still a kid that doesn't make good money? All the jealousy aimed at this guy is hilarious. If you have the money why not spend it on something you really enjoy? A few thousand dollars is not much money at all.
---
Latest Purchases: http://i.imgur.com/jD6ExG4.jpg
Owner of every Skylander released including variants all brand new in box.
t7gga Yellow Sparx Gems: 1726
#1293 Posted: 01:00:48 15/01/2013
Quote: Himewad

You have no idea what his income level is. Maybe a few thousand to him isn't too big of a deal. If he's making minimum wage, it's stupid. But for people with a real job, it's not that outrageous if it's something you are passionate about.

GameMaster69 has already stated that making these purchases, especially the multiple wiiu's is what made him try to sell his entire variant collection to repay some of the debts.
#1294 Posted: 01:03:27 15/01/2013 | Topic Creator

I'm collecting for a sport? That's news to me. I thought it was because I want to do my part in helping to show the gaming industry that it shouldn't go down the DLC only route, where you never have anything physical, but at the same time supporting a franchise that puts arcade games like Gauntlet Legends to shame?

I thought it would be over 6k, honestly, but if you added it all up, your number is probably right.

Back to the sport thing. I think if anyone ever collects toys, games, matchbox cars, whatever, or even animals for a sport, that's pretty sad. I think people should collect what they like, and there shouldn't be some competition involved. Competitive activities should include real sports. I just collect what I like. It used to be Transformers, but, meh, Skylander is my bag now. I will leave Transformer collecting up to a good friend of mine, or others who like Transformers.

However, if people get inspiration for collecting, due to another person's collection, that's fine. I could see myself doing something like that. However, I will never treat collecting something as a sport, because there's nothing productive about that in my eyes, amd no one certainly wins anything from competing against other collectors... well, when it comes to toys.
---
#1295 Posted: 01:07:08 15/01/2013 | Topic Creator
IWH, I don't know if you were meaning me. I go by Megax11 on Gamefaqs. Wish I could change the name, but I've held that account since January of 2001, around the time Mega Man X5 released on PS1, lol.

The Tigster speaks the truth. I was stressing myself to see what I could handle. I bit off more than I can chew. All will be well - thankfully - at the end of the month, when my income taxes come back, and I can erase said debt. smilie

I won't do anything that crazy again, that's for sure.
---
IWHBYD Yellow Sparx Gems: 1274
#1296 Posted: 01:15:03 15/01/2013
IWH, I don't know if you were meaning me. I go by Megax11 on Gamefaqs. Wish I could change the name, but I've held that account since January of 2001, around the time Mega Man X5 released on PS1, lol.

The Tigster speaks the truth. I was stressing myself to see what I could handle. I bit off more than I can chew. All will be well - thankfully - at the end of the month, when my income taxes come back, and I can erase said debt. smilie

I won't do anything that crazy again, that's for sure.

No I was talking about that Crescent guy that was whining about how you spend your own money.
---
Latest Purchases: http://i.imgur.com/jD6ExG4.jpg
Owner of every Skylander released including variants all brand new in box.
Daxious Gold Sparx Gems: 2392
#1297 Posted: 01:32:50 15/01/2013
New to the forums, so apologies in advance if you're tired of hearing the same type of comment. Just shared your collection with my kids and they loved it. Great to see someone so passionate about Skylanders and gaming in general. Keep it going!
#1298 Posted: 01:41:50 15/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Thanks, Dax, and welcome to the forums. Don't let any trolls deter you. This place can be good for info and some fun. Gaming is awesome, and it builds great hand-eye-cordination to boot. smilie
---
FLEIJA Green Sparx Gems: 395
#1299 Posted: 01:56:15 15/01/2013
umm its his own hard earned money let him spend it the way he enjoys it. heck i rather see him collect skylanders than do drugs. he is matures enough that he knows the pros and cons before he even started collecting this things that for sure.
@gamemaster keep up the good work and thanks for contributing to the community and the game. you just dont know how helpful you are in this community.

gota enjoy life ayt??? smilie
---
MIA: Volcanic Vault & Gnarly Tree Rex
#1300 Posted: 02:02:54 15/01/2013 | Topic Creator
Gaming: My anti-drug. smilie

Gaming is a good hobby. Skylanders is a fun game, which deserves my money. If that's considered a hobby, consider it one of a few hobbies of mine.

Thanks for the sentiments, Fleija. I am trying and hoping I can always keep contributing in anyway possible. That's why I had Crazyace send everyone a message - in hopes others will have the same luck I did today. Seems some on Facebook found some at their local Gamestops.

I agree about life. Life is what keeps me from beating all of the games I own. I wouldn't have it any other way, though. Since I believe in God, I guess I am supposed to not like the world or something like that. I love this world and being able to wake up with air in my lungs. A lifelong dream of mine, has been to see the parts of the world that aren't filled with war. Here's hoping. smilie
---
First | Previous | Page 26 of 38 | Next | Last
1 2 3 ... 24 25 26 27 28 ... 36 37 38

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me