Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Available Skylanders [CLOSED]
Red Spyro Blue Sparx Gems: 964
#1 Posted: 13:46:36 29/11/2011 | Topic Creator
*Please Sticky This*

This topic shows you the Skylanders that are available and the the ones that are still to be released in the UK and US.

Origonal Variants

O Available:

====================
Character Packs
====================

smilie Bash
smilie Dino Rang
smilie Prism Break
smilie Drobot
smilie Drill Sergant
smilie Boomer
smilie Hex
smilie Chop Chop
smilie Stealth Elf
smilie Stump Smash
smilie Erruptor
smilie Flameslinger
smilie Voodood
:wb: Wreaking Ball
smilie Whirlwind
smilie Sonic Boom
smilie Zap

====================
Triple Character Packs
====================

smilie:wb:smilie Stealth Elf + Wreacking Ball + Sonic Boom
:dr:smiliesmilie Dino-Rang + Hex + Zap
smiliesmiliesmilie Bash + Chop Chop + Erruptor
smiliesmiliesmilie Drobot + Stump Smash + Flameslinger
smiliesmiliesmilie Prism Break + Boomer + Voodood
smiliesmiliesmilie Legendary Bash + Legendary Chop Chop + Legendary Spyro

====================
Adventure Packs
====================

smilie Terrafin - Pirate Seas Adventure Pack
smilie Ghost Roaster - Darklight Crypt Adventure Pack

====================
Starter Packs
====================

smiliesmiliesmilie Trigger Happy + Spyro + Gill Grunt - Xbox 360/PS3/Wii Starter Pack
smiliesmiliesmilie Steath Elf + Ignitor + Dark Spyro - 3DS Starter Pack

O Unreleased:

====================
Character Packs
====================

O Legendary Trigger Happy
O Cynder
O Camo
O Zook
O Ignitor
O Double Trouble
O Warnado
O Lightning Rod
O Wham-Shell

====================
Adventure Packs
====================

O Slam Bam - Empire of Ice Adventure Pack
O Sunburn - Dragons Peak Adventure Pack

Skylanders Available: 23/32
Skylanders Unavailable: 9/9
---
Skylanders: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Edited 22 times - Last edited at 21:27:39 30/11/2011 by Red Spyro
Medivilan Red Sparx Gems: 27
#2 Posted: 14:23:02 29/11/2011
Thanks for the Time Update, let hope it stays the same.
---
OWN: ( smilie smilie )( smilie smilie )( smilie smilie smilie )( smilie smilie )( smilie smilie smilie )( smilie smilie )( smilie smilie )( smilie smilie )
Wim Green Sparx Gems: 307
#3 Posted: 14:24:06 29/11/2011
Then there's the 3 pack of Legendary Spyro, Legendary Chop Chop and Legendary Bash available only at Toys R Us.

In the US, Drill Sergeant is only available at Walmart and Whirlwind is a Target exclusive so you can take Drill Sergeant off of your unreleased list. There are 23 Skylanders + 4 variants available right now for a total of 27.

Ignitor is not available in a character pack yet as far as I know, but can be obtained through the 3DS starter pack together with Dark Spyro who isn't listed here yet.

There are also silver variants of Boomer, Dino-Rang and Eruptor available (the silver is physical only, they are normal in game).
TheSpyrofan12 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3172
#4 Posted: 15:48:33 29/11/2011
Legendary Spyro, Bash and Chop Chop are out in a triple pack.
Dark Spyro is in the 3DS starter pack.
Drill Sargeant IS out, but is only an exclusive.
You also forgot to mention that Legendary Trigger Happy isn't out yet

Just wanted to point it out
---
Bring the Fanta
Wim Green Sparx Gems: 307
#5 Posted: 18:10:09 29/11/2011
I was going to mention that the Darklight Crypt was an exclusive for 30 days, but should now be available in places other than Toys R Us. I just spotted one at Target (which had a pretty bad selection of Skylander stuff... Seemed to be just Wii and 3DS starter sets, no Pirate ships, and just Voodood, Drobot, Prism Break and Bash for the characters. As well as the 3 pack with Bash in it.
FireMeowth Emerald Sparx Gems: 3230
#6 Posted: 19:14:19 29/11/2011
Have anyone actually seen the Hex/Zap/Dino-Rang triple pack, anyways? I remember the Stealth Elf/Wrecking Ball/Sonic Boom pack being confirmed by a member, but nothing was said about the former...
RadSpyro Gold Sparx Gems: 2007
#7 Posted: 19:20:40 29/11/2011
Quote: FireMeowth
Have anyone actually seen the Hex/Zap/Dino-Rang triple pack, anyways? I remember the Stealth Elf/Wrecking Ball/Sonic Boom pack being confirmed by a member, but nothing was said about the former...

Yeah, there's one up on eBay right now.
---
TUMBLR
DEVIANTART
Visit me and stuff.
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#8 Posted: 19:23:59 29/11/2011
I saw one at TRU
#9 Posted: 00:29:21 30/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: TheSpyrofan12
Legendary Spyro, Bash and Chop Chop are out in a triple pack.
Dark Spyro is in the 3DS starter pack.
Drill Sargeant IS out, but is only an exclusive.
You also forgot to mention that Legendary Trigger Happy isn't out yet

Just wanted to point it out

I'm haven't included the legendary or silver variants yet as I do not think they matter, the point of the guide is to show which ones are avialable for game completion as The Silver/Dark/Legendary variants still count as one character it seemed pointless including them, there are 32 skylanders in game, all have been covered in my guide apart from Drill Sergant as I was unaware he was available I couldn't find him anywhere smilie.
---
Skylanders: smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#10 Posted: 00:36:19 30/11/2011
To clarify, Legendary and Dark variants count as their own characters - they have their own video and linking them to a game increases the character count.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
#11 Posted: 00:49:37 30/11/2011 | Topic Creator
*sigh* So you would like me to include them....?
---
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#12 Posted: 01:05:43 30/11/2011
^I personally wouldn't bother. Legendary/Normal/Dark Spyro is the same for the most part. Only the general stats are different. Same applies to the other Legendary characters.
#13 Posted: 01:23:18 30/11/2011 | Topic Creator
I didn't bother and everyone seemed to get all hissy at me even though they already knew if they were released or not...
---
Purple n Spyro Ripto Gems: 1096
#14 Posted: 01:30:39 30/11/2011
Thanks for putting up the list!
#15 Posted: 02:37:25 30/11/2011 | Topic Creator
No problem and thankyou, you're the first one that's seemed to show any appreciation smilie
---
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#16 Posted: 02:50:27 30/11/2011
In the context of what is available, there is a difference as, for example, Legend Trigger Happy is not available yet.

Also, if we include locality then some variants may not be avaiable everywhere yet. For example, smaller countries may have no access to the Legend 3 pack.

And, yes, I think locality is important as I have not seen hide nor hair of wave 2 in Australia yet. The list could be a matrix with country as the other axis.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
YaggleberryFinn Green Sparx Gems: 284
#17 Posted: 14:30:54 30/11/2011
The character icons are a nice touch!
---
Check out my new blog: Skylanders Armory!
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#18 Posted: 15:07:06 30/11/2011
you should include the legendary and silver figurines for completion... or this will be an incomplete figurine list.
#19 Posted: 21:25:38 30/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Okay I've added Legendary, which silvers are to be released...
---
GideonDWinter Red Sparx Gems: 29
#20 Posted: 00:53:57 15/12/2011
does any one know when the new ones will be released??
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me