Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Skylanders Toys and Merchandise > Ignitor. 3DS Exclusive, or will it he be released as a single character soon??
Page 1 of 1
Ignitor. 3DS Exclusive, or will it he be released as a single character soon?? [CLOSED]
MrQuent Green Sparx Gems: 351
#1 Posted: 12:06:56 25/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Im asking, as Im getting fed up with people ripping other people off on eBay.

They buy one character, and then sell it on for MORE than what it is retail. Like Ignitor, at the moment he can be bought with the 3DS game, yet, people are cashing in on him, and selling him eBay for around the price of the game itself, same with Dark Spyro.

Now, I want Ignitor, but I dont want the 3DS game, but I dont want to pay the price of the game for 1 Skylander.
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie]
Reimu Yellow Sparx Gems: 1076
#2 Posted: 12:08:40 25/11/2011
Ignitor is supposed to be released as a single character later. But not Dark Spyro, he will remain an exclusive character.
#3 Posted: 12:13:32 25/11/2011 | Topic Creator
I guessed that about Dark Spyro, and TBH, Im not interested in Dark Spyro. Im just fed up with people selling Ignitor for MORE than the game almost
---
[smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie][smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie]
FireMeowth Emerald Sparx Gems: 3230
#4 Posted: 12:41:14 25/11/2011
Yeah, it'll definitely be released in a single character pack. Had it been an exclusive, it would've said so on the 3DS box.
#5 Posted: 12:45:58 25/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Thats true. Well, all those people cashing in on him, are claiming he is a 3DS Exclusive. I offered around retail for him on a couple of the auctions, saying that he will be released soon as a single character, and yet, I get declined.

I hate money grabbing people. I put stuff on ebay, and sell for retail, or what I paid for the item, sometimes less, yet there are people out there, who just wanna make money.

This game is meant for kids (although with a massive adult following) how are kids supposed to afford 35£ for 1 character.
---
kappapopm Ripto Gems: 1186
#6 Posted: 13:00:46 25/11/2011
i dont think the 3ds pack is a bad deal at all... you get 3 figurines and a portal, all can be used on the ps3/x360/wii/pc/mac.. and if you know where to look you can grab the pc version of skylanders for free from the net. then your only left with the 3ds game.. but if your still interested in skylanders, a couple of years later you can also grab a cheap used 3ds from auction sites etc... if your gonna be anal about it and only want one figurine, then you will just have to wait for it to be released, as a single pack... or pay evilbay prices, thats life.
#7 Posted: 13:52:47 25/11/2011 | Topic Creator
I only want the one figure, but it annoys me how people are cashing in on him being a 3DS exclusive, and making people pay 30£ for him
---
Spyro-Dragma Green Sparx Gems: 169
#8 Posted: 13:55:48 25/11/2011
i will not pay anymore than the original price for a character
---
Skylanders i have: [smilie] [smilie] [smilie] [smilie] [smilie] [smilie] [smilie]
"The Beam is Supreme"
#9 Posted: 14:13:04 25/11/2011 | Topic Creator
I may pay alittle more, but no more than 9. I wont buy any off of ebay as they are cashing in
---
riverhippo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1049
#10 Posted: 15:28:09 25/11/2011
if you're looking at ebay, i havent found anythin under $30 for ignitor. Just wait for him to release individually, he will.
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#11 Posted: 19:37:52 25/11/2011
I really want Ignitor. I hope he gets released in a single pack soon. :/
---
but i love it all smooth
dantilly Blue Sparx Gems: 778
#12 Posted: 22:23:21 26/11/2011
As someone who is getting the 3DS version for Xmas I want to stubbornly say "No, don't release him in an individual pack! Make him rare so only AWESOME people like me can own him!"

But yeah, that would suck. He will be in a single pack eventually so everyone gets to play him, I think they just wanted the early 3DS release to be another incentive to purchase that version.
---
Wreck-N-Roll!!
JAP28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1097
#13 Posted: 16:20:01 30/11/2011
I have to agree with most of you, and with "kappapopm" mostly! It's not a bad deal just to pick up the 3d's version. You get Dark Spyro, Ignitor, and an extra mini portal that can be used for your computer. If you don't have Stealth Elf that is a bonus too!
I think he will eventually be released as an individual but for now is a good marketing strategy or bad strategy depending on how you look at it?...it made me by a 3D's and the 3D's version of the game! haha Love it too!
---
All Current Skylanders just no pearl smilie
DantheDragonBoy Green Sparx Gems: 404
#14 Posted: 05:01:00 03/12/2011
I'm definitely in high hopes for him to have his own character pack. If Stealth Elf can have her own, then so should Ignitor.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
37/37
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#15 Posted: 05:52:53 03/12/2011
DUN DUN DUUUUUN~

I won't trust this too much, though.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
DantheDragonBoy Green Sparx Gems: 404
#16 Posted: 06:52:11 03/12/2011
I'd have to agree with you there. Looks almost too good to be true.
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
37/37
Sunny Castanets Gold Sparx Gems: 2231
#17 Posted: 07:46:37 03/12/2011
That's probably why it's marked as "out of stock".
---
Quote: Tashiji
Sunny, as always, you are so darn smart.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#18 Posted: 17:15:33 03/12/2011
Buy the 3DS version, and then give me the game.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me