Forum

Spyro: A Hero's Tail

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
How to? [CLOSED]
dark-crystal Red Sparx Gems: 72
#1 Posted: 21:17:07 10/11/2011 | Topic Creator
How do you get past costal remains? I have finished that cloudy place, I havn't gotten all the dark gems in Sunken Ruins.... wait!!!! How do you get all the dark gems in Sunken Ruins?!?!?!?

Help!?
---
Live for the moment, because everything else is uncertain! ♥
Edited 5 times - Last edited at 21:18:54 10/11/2011 by dark-crystal
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#2 Posted: 21:20:19 10/11/2011
Did you try Dark's walkthrough for this game, yet?
---
but i love it all smooth
#3 Posted: 16:00:50 11/11/2011 | Topic Creator
haha no I havn't thought of it yet! xD thanks
---
#4 Posted: 17:22:10 11/11/2011 | Topic Creator
apparently I need wall kick, the elder astor has it in ice citadel, I need to get there but I need 2 more dark gems in sunken ruins.
---
#5 Posted: 22:10:59 11/11/2011
You're welcome!
Just get those dark gems (You do mean DARK gems and not light gems, right?) and you should get there.
---
but i love it all smooth
#6 Posted: 22:35:14 11/11/2011 | Topic Creator
yep the dark gems, I figured it out with the walkthrough and I am now in Frosbite village trying to figure out the super charge door in the beginning when you break down the other one (across there is another one) I just cant break It down.. :/
---
#7 Posted: 22:41:01 11/11/2011
Did you finish that level?

You're supposed to get the supercharge from the Professor. I believe you need 70 eggs or light gems?
---
but i love it all smooth
#8 Posted: 17:02:24 12/11/2011 | Topic Creator
yes I finally finished it, now I have to defeat red :/
is he hard?
---
#9 Posted: 17:33:19 12/11/2011
Eh, that's a matter of opinion, but I found him pretty hard. :P
He's easier once you get the hang of it after a few times.
---
but i love it all smooth
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#10 Posted: 18:35:12 12/11/2011
Quote: LevanJess
Eh, that's a matter of opinion, but I found him pretty hard. smilie
He's easier once you get the hang of it after a few times.

He's not really that difficult to be honest, the bosses from Tomb Raider and Ratchet & Clank are much more challenging than Red, with Red, you just need to know the pattern, that's like that with every boss, and you sort of get a checkpoint in each battle too, at least you don't have to worry about losing lives, because in this game, there isn't any. You always resprawn, and if you get one section cleared of the boss's health, you've got a checkpoint, so that's something.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#11 Posted: 20:58:07 12/11/2011
^ This, actually.
Once you get used to his pattern (and since there's no lives) it's not that hard. I kinda just found it a little hard when I first played it.

And agreed with the Tomb Raider bosses being hard. Although I haven't played R&C. :/
---
but i love it all smooth
#12 Posted: 21:10:42 12/11/2011 | Topic Creator
ok, thanx u guys!! smilie
---
#13 Posted: 21:55:13 12/11/2011
^ This, actually.
Once you get used to his pattern (and since there's no lives) it's not that hard. I kinda just found it a little hard when I first played it.

And agreed with the Tomb Raider bosses being hard. Although I haven't played R&C. :/

I watched a Tomb Raider III walkthrough and there is this one boss where you can literally die from in one hit, no messing around, you have to keep jumping out the way of his electric bolts without falling off the ledge as well. Call that hard eh? And an enemy spawns on the platform now and then too, but when that happens the boss stops firing until you kill it, but you can't attack the boss when he is not firing because a shield appears, also when this enemy gets you, you're health will drain as it is poisonous.
---
#14 Posted: 22:08:42 12/11/2011
Ah, Tomb Raider 3. I never even got past the first level until the disk was destroyed, although I wish it wasn't, because that was when I was a kid. :/
That boss sounds like fun! Never got to any bosses in TR3, though. Although it sounds hard.

OP: You're welcome!
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 22:08:58 12/11/2011 by LevanJess
#15 Posted: 16:11:04 13/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
^ This, actually.

I watched a Tomb Raider III walkthrough and there is this one boss where you can literally die from in one hit, no messing around, you have to keep jumping out the way of his electric bolts without falling off the ledge as well. Call that hard eh? And an enemy spawns on the platform now and then too, but when that happens the boss stops firing until you kill it, but you can't attack the boss when he is not firing because a shield appears, also when this enemy gets you, you're health will drain as it is poisonous.

then when would you be able to attack?
---
#16 Posted: 19:18:16 13/11/2011
Quote: dark-crystal
^ This, actually.

As soon as the boss fires, you jump out the way to the right or left and shoot at the same time, you need to be quick. You can jump sideways whilst facing him.
---
#17 Posted: 23:58:11 13/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: dark-crystal

As soon as the boss fires, you jump out the way to the right or left and shoot at the same time, you need to be quick. You can jump sideways whilst facing him.

oh, that seems to be a bit tricky
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me