Page 1 of 1
Trade [CLOSED]
drachmyre Red Sparx Gems: 89
#1 Posted: 21:26:02 09/11/2011 | Topic Creator
I currently have the PS3 version for the kids, but considering adding the WII version so the kids can play at their mom's house. Considering I dont need the figures that come with the WII version, im wondering if someone out there might need them if I break down ad buy it. I guess if you just have the 3DS version you would need them. Hit me up here if you might.
BerryShaker Blue Sparx Gems: 540
#2 Posted: 21:48:22 09/11/2011
someone in norway is looking for spyro/triggerhappy/gillgrunt

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=43183
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
molcos Red Sparx Gems: 80
#3 Posted: 22:59:29 09/11/2011
Thanks for looking out for me BerryShaker smilie

I do indeed need/want the figures from the console version.
How would you like to handle the deal?

Looking forward to your answer.

Regards
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
#4 Posted: 00:09:59 10/11/2011 | Topic Creator
Im not sure of the rules governing buying/trading here... or if there is any. Can do a couple of things... can trade for 3 retail fellows we dont have, or I can just sell the 3 of them too you. You can drop me a private message of you want and we can work out the details.

D.
chaosworrier Yellow Sparx Gems: 1555
#5 Posted: 00:21:10 10/11/2011
molcos will have the 3 3DS chars that I expect you won't have: Dark Spyro, Ignitor and Stealth Elf.
---
Soylent Green is People!
Definitive Doom Spreadsheet...of Doom: https://www.dropbox.com/s/7oq1...ers%20List.xlsm
#6 Posted: 00:38:46 10/11/2011 | Topic Creator
The kids grandmother has the 3ds set for them for Christmas, so while they technically dont know it, they have it covered.
molcos Red Sparx Gems: 80
#7 Posted: 07:48:09 10/11/2011
Answered Drachmyre in a PM about his chaacters smilie

Thanks for the help all of you.
---
smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me