Page 1 of 1
The dark master is........ [CLOSED]
butzelbovat Blue Sparx Gems: 628
#1 Posted: 11:09:31 19/04/2008 | Topic Creator
I've watched some vids on youtube about the eternal night. Now I've something in mind how the dark master gets back in "the darkest hour".
Some of you hopefully remind what the chronicler told spyro: "No one can resist the temptation... not even the strongest among us." And that only his soul was left from him in the well of souls!
You also know that the DM and spyro are purple dragons and that the DM became what he is know because he could not control his power and then became evil and was causes to exil!
And know we all know that spyro was touched by the convexity-beam-light in his fight against gaul and become dark spyro. And only cynder could stop him!
So what I now have in mind is that the dark master's soul now lifes in spyro and will try to control him. Why else wasn't gaul afraid of dark spyro and laughed when he died through spyros dark power?

Well, what to you think?
---
A flash of lighting is born of the sky and its tempers, young dragon!
http://www.darkspyro.net/images/night/lair/lair2-25313200148-butzelbovat.jpg
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#2 Posted: 14:10:17 19/04/2008
why not? Spyro can be DM.... (new or old one..., it does not matter)
---
Keep smile
alexis1213 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1595
#3 Posted: 14:44:51 19/04/2008
Well Spyro can be the recarnation of DM
---
Waka Tao master! Okami FAQ
Aywas
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#4 Posted: 04:32:42 30/04/2008
Spyro could be corupted by the DM when he's defeated and then he'll try to fight the darkness within him.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4203
#5 Posted: 15:11:57 30/04/2008
That could be true...but, like all analogies I've seen, I'm kind of iffy on whether or not it'll come true. I mean, the Dark Master could've simply was in the process of escaping from the Well Of Souls, then came in contact with Spyro, since he was there in the beam of light. Then, when Cynder pushed him out of the way, he went back to normal. So I'm thinking that the Dark Master was in the process of leaving, came in contact with Spyro and then tried to control him. Then, when Cynder pushed him out of the way, the Dark Master's Soul and Spyro were completely dislodged from each other. But, during this process, some of the powers from the Dark Master got sucked into Spyro, thus creating a whole new element to control. But, that's just my theory, by the way. I'm always open to new ideas, and open to new possibilities on this game.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
Dragonhope Gold Sparx Gems: 2992
#6 Posted: 18:15:21 30/04/2008
Well, thats a fact.
---
Gaccha! Tanoshii dyueru dattaze!
[smilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie][smiliesmilie]
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#7 Posted: 19:49:28 30/04/2008
Ive already started a post about this.
SpyroxCynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1906
#8 Posted: 20:59:53 30/04/2008
maybe the DM tries to control Spyro through his dark link.

now I have to go play as Dark Spyro. smilie
---
Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It's not. - Dr. Seuss
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me