Page 1 of 1
OP Combo: Sonic Boom + Zap [CLOSED]
Slivers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1387
#1 Posted: 17:05:15 31/10/2011 | Topic Creator
The boys and I found out, purely by accident, that combining Zap's Elelctro-Slime upgraded Sea Slime Slide together with Sonic Boom's Echolocation upgraded Roar produces possibly the most devastating, over powered attack in the game.

It seems that each small part of the Slime Slide counts as an "Object"; probably so when it is Electrified the game can tell if it is colliding with an enemy. However, this also means that Sonic Boom's Echolocation counts every little part of the Slime Slide as an "Impact"; creating a massive quantity of little "Roars" all along the Slime Slide.

We can literally have almost the entire screen lit up bright white and our PS3 dropping to single digit frame-rates. The new "Fun" is having Zap Slide into a room and Slime it up and have Sonic Boom right behind him Roaring. Room cleared. Two seconds. The boys, unfortunately, are not to Kaos on their save game yet so I haven't been able to try it on the ending battle yet. However, I know I won't even have to ask as both boys will immediately switch figures to Sonic Boom and Zapp when the battle starts smilie

I may have too introduce the term "Easy Mode" to them ...
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#2 Posted: 21:34:52 31/10/2011
i must try this.
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
Ammers Green Sparx Gems: 126
#3 Posted: 22:47:05 31/10/2011
That is fantastic.
Psykostevo Red Sparx Gems: 66
#4 Posted: 06:53:27 02/11/2011
Very cool idea
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me