Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
My Spyro Story [CLOSED]
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4203
#1 Posted: 15:51:51 17/04/2008 | Topic Creator
This is just something random that just came right to mind right now. If you guys like it, I may decide to continue this story. It doesn't have a title yet, because I haven't thought of one. I'll try to think of one that will best fit the story later if people actually like it. So far it's sort of just at the rough draft stage of what will happen in the story, but if you guys like it, I'll describe this in more detail in the future. Okay, enough of my ramboling. Here's my Spyro story:

Spyro: You can't beat me, Dark Master. You know that good always triumphs over evil.

Dark Master: That is true, young dragon. Maybe instead of fighting together, maybe we could do something different.

Spyro: Like what????

Dark Master: Oh, nothing too hard for a big, old dragon like you. How about we have a staring contest instead????

Sparx: That's easy. Spyro over here is the best starer in all of the Dragon Realms. He can take you on easily.

Spyro: *Shoots Sparx A Look That Says, "What are you doing????"

Dark Master: Oh, is that so???? Then, how about we have a little get together, and see who'll win???? What do you say, dragon???? Afraid of a little competition????

Spyro: Sure. I'm never one to back down a challenge. *Glares At Sparx For Getting Him Into This Situation*

Dark Master: All right then. Let's start off. The first one to blink 5 times is the loser.

Sparx: Only 5 Times???? Spyro over here can do it without even blinking that many times. In fact........

Spyro: *Puts Paw In Front Of Sparx's Mouth* Uh, what my friend here is trying to say is that he's willing to take my place in the staring contest with you.

Sparx: *Shakes His Head* -o, --at's -ot wha- I s---. W--- I w-- ----ng w--........(Sparx gets to a point right here where no one except his speech)

Spyro: He's really grateful for such a prestigious challenge against someone like you. In fact, on my journey all the way over here, he said that he could take you on all by yourself.

Dark Master: Is that so????

Sparx: *Shakes Head Rapidly* *Looks At Spyro With A Look Of Horror*

Spyro: *Looks At Sparx And Starts Laughing*

Sparx: Wha- so f-n--y???

Dark Master: You really fell for it, didn't you Sparx????

Spyro: *Laughs Even Harder* He sure did!!!! (At this point Spyro is laughing so hard that he takes his paw off of Sparx's Mouth)

Sparx: Now wait just one minute. What's going on here???? Is this a trick or something???? And why aren't you fighting the Dark Master???? I thought he was your enemy.

Ignitius: There is no Dark Master.

Sparx: Oh really???? Then who is this???? *Points At The Supposed Dark Master*

Spyro: Oh, Sparx, you got to really look outside of the box. This "Dark Master" figure over here is just Terrador and Cynder in disguise. We were just pulling a little prank on you since you've pulled a number on us.

Cynder: You really fell for it, Sparx!!!!

Sparx: So this was all just a trick????

Spyro: Yup. And it was a good one to, wasn't it good buddy????

Sparx: Yeah, yeah it was all fine and dandy. But if there is no Dark Master, then what will happen to us????

Spyro: What are you talking about???? Nothing will happen to us. We'll all still be here living happy and healthy lives.

Sparx: Not that. I'm talking about the game company's who've been making games about us!!!! What will happen to us when they find out about this hoax that you've now placed upon us???? Huh???? What's going to happen now????

Spyro: *Remains Deathly Silent*

Meanwhile, in the real world.........

Krone Studios Game Tester: Hey, boss, I just found out something that might flaw our upcoming Spyro game. Turns out that the Dark Master that we've been learning about was nothing more than a hoax. So now what are we going to do????

Krone Studios President: I don't know. Are you sure this is all true????

Krome Studios Game Tester: Positive. I've been monitoring the Spyro universe and have been recording this stuff for ages now, sir.

Krome Studios President: Very well. You may leave now, Rick. I just need to have some time alone for a while to think over this issue.

Krome Studios Game Tester: But what about all the stuff we've been recording for the next game???? Shouldn't you stop production or something on this game????

Krome Studios President: No, no, don't do that. I'll just think of something. Just keep up the good work on that project. Who knows???? Maybe something will turn up in the near future in that game. Now, go back to your work. I have some important business to take care of, and I'm a very busy man. Now go get back to work!!!!

Krome Studios Game Tester: Yes sir. Right away sir!!!! *Bolts From The Room*

Krome Studios President: *Picks Up The Phone And Appears To Call Someone* Are all the plans set for your upcoming attack????

Mysterious Dark Voice: Yes, that purple pest will be mine for the taking. I'll make sure to finish him off myself. How are things at our end, father????

Krome Studios President: All is according to plan. Now, all we got to do is keep everything on the down low.

Mysterious Dark Voice: Yes, we must. But when will the attack on the temple occur???? You know how anxious I am to give that purple pest a piece of my mind.

Krome Studios President: All in good time, my friend. You just stick to the plan I gave you, and I'll do all the work so that when this game comes out, you will finally be able to rule over the entire Dragon Race.

Mysterious Dark Voice: You still remember my cut for all of this???? You know how much I hate betrayal.

Krome Studios President: Yes, yes, don't get your scales all in a bunch. I still remember your payment toward this issue on hand. But right now I want you to lay low while this is going on. You stick with the plan, and I promise you that everything will go smooth sailing from here on out.

Mysterious Dark Voice: And with my superior skill, and with your power to control the Spyro series, we'll be unstoppable!!!! Evil will finally take its rightful place and overpower those goody-little too-good dragons.

Krome Studios President: I couldn't have said it better myself, partner.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
Last edited at 04:04:10 23/04/2008 by SpyroGamer2008
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9016
#2 Posted: 20:48:30 17/04/2008
It was funny. That much is true. Although you overuse "?" and "!" One will simply do.
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#3 Posted: 01:11:00 18/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Thanks, HIR. It's just some random idea that I had thought up this morning. If I get some more publicity from people, I might continue it (although I'll edit the top post later if I decide to continue).
---
TrueSpyroFAN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1285
#4 Posted: 15:51:01 20/04/2008
It's good! You should carry on!
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#5 Posted: 16:24:51 20/04/2008
LOL! Good one. smilie
TrueSpyroFAN Yellow Sparx Gems: 1285
#6 Posted: 16:25:58 20/04/2008
^ It sure is!
Dragon Lover Emerald Sparx Gems: 4649
#7 Posted: 17:58:36 20/04/2008
smilie Yep...
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#8 Posted: 15:42:13 22/04/2008
Hey Sg2008, Felines here. And about your first post, God, you have a colosal imagination, you even invented a story about the studio. smilie
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
#9 Posted: 16:22:36 22/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Well, it was just something random that I thought up with at the time. But I didn't know that people would like it a lot, though. So, since I've gotten so many reviews on how people like my story, I shall continue it. Oh, and before I go, here's a general review of my story. The story takes place after the discovery of the Dark Master supposedly being a fake. (At the end of The Legend Of Spyro: The Darkest Hour.) However, since they realize he's a fake, the film crews try to stop production. (Another unique idea I came up with. Instead of the video gamers making each Spyro game from scratch, they actually have some sort of portal-like network where they can actually send their cameras into this world and video tape what's going on.) But, as you can see from the end of the first "chapter", something more sinister is going on. I won't tell you who the dark voice is right now (since I plan to reveal that person's identity later), but what I will tell you is to try and incorporate old Spyro characters into my story. I don't know who's going to be in it (except I know I'll include Hunter, since he's supposedly seen at the end of The Legend Of Spyro: The Eternal Night), so stay tuned...............

Note 1: I haven't had a chance to start the next passage for this story. But, I will, however, be planning to post it sometime either this week, or early next week. I'll get to writing it tonight (if I don't have much homework to work with). If I don't, however, meet my deadline for posting my story, I am sorry ahead of time for posting it late. I am very busy lately (with homework, my Glitch Guide updates, and now this story), and my free time may be really sparce. But don't worry. I promise you I'll squeeze in some Glitch Guide work time (I'm seriously overdue for an update on the guide), and work some more on this story into any moment that I can get.

Note 2: Even though this story seems really good so far, I may, however, need some help writing it in the future. So, in case I get stuck, I want some of you guys to help contribute to my story. I need all of the help I can get!!!! (So far I've got "Felines" on my writing team for this story.) So what do you guys and gals say???? Are you in to helping out with my story????
---
#10 Posted: 00:50:11 28/05/2008 | Topic Creator
Sorry for the Dead-Topic Bump, and the Double-Post, but for all of you guys who have been keeping up with my Spyro Story and wondering when I'm going to post the next part, I'm planning on posting it really soon, I promise. (I'm planning on posting one last section in this section for my Spyro Story and a section in my Glitch Guide before I am forced to leave this site for the summer. Work will hopefully continue if I'm able to return to this site again.) So stay tuned...
---
Last edited at 00:50:47 28/05/2008 by SpyroGamer2008
Felines Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10223
#11 Posted: 00:53:12 01/06/2008
OK, I will stay tuned, but remember what I told you, you should include Scratch and Sniff, after TEN nobody knows what they will do.
---
Real friends will be there... when you need them the most.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me