Page 1 of 1
Currently Released Characters [CLOSED]
DMDx3 Green Sparx Gems: 401
#1 Posted: 21:14:15 29/10/2011 | Topic Creator
So which characters are currently available to purchase?

Btw, I've stalked this forum for a long time, but I just now joined. smilie
C1nder Prismatic Sparx Gems: 10097
#2 Posted: 21:20:23 29/10/2011
I believe these are available:

Spyro
Dark Spyro
Legendary Spyro (?)
Stealth Elf
Trigger Happy
Gill Grunt
Sonic Boom
Bash
Legendary Bash
Prism Break
Voodood
Whirlwind
Zap
Stump Smash
Chop Chop
Legendary Chop Chop (?)
Ghost Roaster
Terrafin
Drobot
Boomer
Ignitor
Eruptor
Flame Slinger
Drill Sergeant

I think that's all...
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 03:40:48 30/10/2011 by C1nder
#3 Posted: 21:33:33 29/10/2011
Fixed it ^w^
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#4 Posted: 21:36:55 29/10/2011
Beware of possible spelling errors. I'll also list the ones who we're waiting for.

Fire: Ignitor, Eruptor, Flameslinger (Awaiting: Sunburn)
Magic: Spyro, Voodood, Wreaking Ball, Double Trouble (Awaiting: None. All magic ones are out)
Tech: Drobot, Trigger Happy, Boomer, Drill Sergent (Awaiting: None. All tech ones are out)
Wind: Sonic Boom, Whirlwind (Awaiting: Lightning Rod, Warnado)
Earth: Prism Break, Terrafin, Bash, Dino-Rang (Awaiting: None. All earth ones are out)
Water: Zap, Gill Grunt, Slam Bam (Awaiting: Wham Shell)
Life: Stealth Elf, Stump Smash (Awaiting: Zook, Camo)
Undead: Ghost Roaster, Chop Chop, Hex, Cynder (Awaiting: None. All undead ones are out)

I'm also not going to list the Dark one or Legendary ones.
---
but i love it all smooth
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 01:45:01 29/01/2012 by LevanJess
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#5 Posted: 21:38:40 29/10/2011
maaan i want cynder and camo and sunburn so muuuch!
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
endurianwolf Red Sparx Gems: 15
#6 Posted: 01:14:36 30/10/2011
I can't wait till cynder, camo, sunburn, dino-rang, and hex come out smilie
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
BerryShaker Blue Sparx Gems: 540
#7 Posted: 03:14:50 30/10/2011
missing drill sergeant from the original list.

Fire: Ignitor*, Eruptor, Flameslinger (Awaiting: Sunburn)
Magic: Spyro, Voodood (Awaiting: Double Trouble, Wreaking Ball)
Tech: Drobot, Trigger Happy, Boomer, Drill Sergeant* (Awaiting: None. All tech ones are out)
Air: Sonic Boom, Whirlwind* (Awaiting: Lightning Rod and Warnado)
Earth: Prism Break, Terrafin, Bash (Awaiting: Dino-Rang)
Water: Zap, Gill Grunt (Awaiting: Wham Shell, Slam Bam)
Life: Stealth Elf, Stump Smash (Awaiting: Zook, Camo)
Undead: Ghost Roaster, Chop Chop (Awaiting: Cynder, Hex)

Exclusives
*Indicates Character is included in the 32 Character Poster
NDS - Dark Spryo, Ignitor*
Walmart/Sams Club - Drill Sergeant*
Target - Whirlwind*
ToysRUs - Legendary Spryo, Legendary Bash, Legendary Chop Chop

Total Skylanders Available to Date (including Legendaries and Dark Spyro): 24
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:15:59 30/10/2011 by BerryShaker
NaruKami1313 Red Sparx Gems: 81
#8 Posted: 03:26:12 30/10/2011
I just want Cynder, If I get cynder I won't care about any other ones.
---
~Skylanders I have~ smiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
Psykostevo Red Sparx Gems: 66
#9 Posted: 06:39:35 31/10/2011
Don't forget Legendary Trigger Happy. Coming out as TRU promo after Christmas for those who spend $100 on skylanders at TRU before Christmas.
Saw a kids t-shirt at TRU that has legendary trigger happy, Spyro, Bash, and chop chop on it.
#10 Posted: 07:17:08 31/10/2011
I think we're only adding the ones who are released at the moment, and I don't think LTG is out yet.
riverhippo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1049
#11 Posted: 10:54:57 31/10/2011
Quote: Psykostevo
Don't forget Legendary Trigger Happy. Coming out as TRU promo after Christmas for those who spend $100 on skylanders at TRU before Christmas.
Saw a kids t-shirt at TRU that has legendary trigger happy, Spyro, Bash, and chop chop on it.

Do you know if this requires that TRU card?
#12 Posted: 19:45:15 31/10/2011
Quote: riverhippo

Probably or I'm not sure how else they would track your purchases, unless you save the receipts?
---
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
#13 Posted: 02:46:27 01/11/2011
Quote: Spyrobaro
Quote: riverhippo

You have to be a Rewards "R" US member in order to get L-Trigger Happy.

I wonder if they would honor it if I got the rewards card after the purchase. I still have the receipt for over $100 on Skylanders stuff.
#14 Posted: 19:26:09 01/11/2011
^don't think so, I tried this. I have $45 that was purchased before I applied for my rewards card. I called to get a retrocredit, and they said they couldn't add it because the purchase was made before my rewards account was created. :*( You can call the number and ask anyway. Let me know if they backdate your rewards membership for you! 1800-869-7787
---
#15 Posted: 04:48:50 02/11/2011
can you confirm that Trigger Happy comes with such a 'reward'?
DrVenkman1985 Green Sparx Gems: 292
#16 Posted: 05:38:20 02/11/2011
Yea,I can't get any information on this myself either. Only "clue" is that along side the other legendary Skylanders Trigger Happy is on a t shirt and besides meaning it would be TRU exclusive,have no idea when or how it would be released.
#17 Posted: 07:36:55 02/11/2011
All of these "exclusive" figures are really bugging me. Why can't they just release all of them everywhere?
LevanJess Emerald Sparx Gems: 3516
#18 Posted: 10:47:13 02/11/2011
^ Agreed.
I hate how there's exclusive ones. Not everyone has the same stores as everyone else, why not just release them all at Wal Mart or something?
---
but i love it all smooth
#19 Posted: 17:32:28 02/11/2011
It's all marketing and $$. Each store wants something unique to get customers into the store. This is pretty typical for games with accessories, look at Kinectimals. Walmart/BestBuy/Gamestop each had their own special Preorder code for a special cub.
---
#20 Posted: 17:42:21 02/11/2011
Quote: DrVenkman1985
Yea,I can't get any information on this myself either. Only "clue" is that along side the other legendary Skylanders Trigger Happy is on a t shirt and besides meaning it would be TRU exclusive,have no idea when or how it would be released.

So I went on the interwebs to do some research on the one called Legendary Trigger Happy. This is what I found:

- The TRU $100 promotion for Skylanders gives you a coupon for a free Skylander figurine. Messages only by several people including people who have already gotten their coupons, a former employee of TRU, and someone who got two coupons for spending over $200 indicate that the coupon is towards a free Skylander of your choice, not necessarily a Legendary Trigger Happy

- The TRU promotional period last month ended on October 29th, which means even if you are a rewards member and spent $100 last month, you will not get your coupon on December 25th. Instead you should have gotten the coupon via e-mail or snail mail after the promo period ends. The 'new' promo period runs from October 30th-December 24th. Same rules apply. So this is why some people already got their promo code.

My guess is that Legendary Trigger Happy is an exclusive to TRU stores, but NOT in the form of a voucher. Here's why:

- All the legendaries have been exclusive to TRU so far
- Coupon does not indicate a specific character, and implies a character of your choice.
- All of the other TRU Rewards program offers usually come in the form of "Buy this and get another free"
- A T-shirt that has all four of the legendary character has been 'spotted'

So if you are as pissed as I am about the LTH $100 rumor, this should come as good news. Because for me, it's not that I didn't purchase $100 of merchandise, because I did. So if I ended up not getting the figurine anyway, it would have totally been unfair.

Have some links:
http://www.gamespot.com/3ds/ac...4459&pid=633234
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards...60719497?page=2

@BerryShaker - I signed up for TRU Rewards membership (just in case, hehe) and did a retro request online for in-store purchase. It'll take 24 hours to tell me if it went down or not. It's kind of snarky though that the promo period switched on us and everything is renewed. But, it's free to try and if I get a free skylander out of it, even if its not LTH, it was worth my argument.
Edited 3 times - Last edited at 17:53:10 02/11/2011 by riverhippo
#21 Posted: 19:20:31 02/11/2011
Was your purchase made before the TRU Rewards membership was created? It kept on throwing errors for me and the rep on the phone was no help smilie If you were able to submit then I think I'll give them another call.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me