Page 1 of 1
Skylander Characters and Abilities [CLOSED]
Slivers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1387
#1 Posted: 05:44:32 19/10/2011 | Topic Creator
OK, I have now played the game through and have several Skylanders maxed out. I will update and I erase their progress and try the alternate skill paths. I am looking forward to hearing others thoughts as well!

Spryo: Great champ with fire breath maxed. One of the best "Movers" around the map. However, his ultimate is lame.
Boomer: Very difficult at low levels but once you get 6 troll bombs he is a beast. Also, with troll bombs he is one of the best "Kaos" boss battlers I have found.
Voodood: Difficult to learn but very very powerful. Learning to hold down the square or circle on PS: to performcombo took a while. His axe leash can make him move very fast.
Whirlwind: Ugh. As much as want to like her, she is very difficult to play. Her rainbows do not aim well and her ultimate rainbow tornado thingy is wayyyy to hard to use and his marginal effectiveness.
Trigger Happy: OMG! The opposite of Whirlwind. In fact, I didn't care for the character at all and had no plans on leveling him (leaving it to my kids to do so)' but boy am I glad I did! His powered up Charged Shot is the single best ability in the game ... Even better than his ultimate. Go Guns. Save your Money. Get Maxed Charged Golden Guns ASAP. Wowzer! The only downside is it is not that useful in Kaos battles ... Boomer rules here.

I will add more as Gill Grunt, Bash, Sonic Boom, Prism Break, and Zap get leveled.

What are other peoples thoughts on Skylanders'powers?!
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:57:53 19/10/2011 by Slivers
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 05:50:08 19/10/2011
Whirlwind is a SHE by the way..
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Slivers Yellow Sparx Gems: 1387
#3 Posted: 05:55:39 19/10/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: Aura24
Whirlwind is a SHE by the way..

Fixed. Although I turned the figure upside down and was unable to confirm or deny the gender smilie
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#4 Posted: 05:57:52 19/10/2011
She had eyelashes on the corners of both sides of her eyes X3
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:58:09 19/10/2011 by Aura24
Psykostevo Red Sparx Gems: 66
#5 Posted: 04:49:29 21/10/2011
Whirlwind is one of the harder to play. And the storm cloud things are just lame.
YaggleberryFinn Green Sparx Gems: 284
#6 Posted: 18:06:34 14/11/2011
Prism Break: gets flat out crazy once he's upgraded and you've got lasers going in all directions. Not impressed at all with his zero ranged attack though.

Drobot: great range with a fast firing rate. At full upgrade, unless it's got a shield, an enemy doesn't even get in melee range.

Chop Chop: it's great to have a shield! As far as I know nobody else has defensive capabilities like this guy. He's pretty slow and has a hard time catching up to his targets in player-vs-player, but the upgraded spike attack helps to alleviate some of that problem. I love that he regenerates health and he hits pretty hard. Nightmare match up for Sonic Boom.

Stealth Elf: a damage dealing machine when fully upgraded, but can't take many hits. The healing over time is very nice.

Dino-Rang: another character who deals incredible damage. Huge hit points keeps him around a long time. I'm not sure who would ever want to go the "trap route" with him, as his boomerangs are great. Guiding his boomerangs is fun, whether it's useful or not.
---
Check out my new blog: Skylanders Armory!
Archae Emerald Sparx Gems: 4182
#7 Posted: 18:18:41 14/11/2011
Gill Grunt: Cannon fodder and fish food. (Leviathan that is)

Bash: Power at the sacrifice of speed.

Spyro: Best all-around character.

Trigger Happy: Most annoying voice but cool guns.

Stump Smash: Hulk Smash! I mean...well, you know.

Chop Chop: Doorman for the others to open undead doorways. Cannon fodder otherwise.

Sonic Boom: Almost Spyro.

Fire Slinger: Nuke circle!
---
Gunter glieben glauten globen...
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me