Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > N trance hypnotized spyro
Page 1 of 1
N trance hypnotized spyro [CLOSED]
darkcynder Fodder
#1 Posted: 17:22:19 13/04/2008
in crash nitro kart when you unlock spyro he is in team trance the reson is that he was hypnotized if dont have the game or have not unlocked him go to the guidebook and go on to spyro's profile and go down to nitro kart.
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#2 Posted: 17:22:52 13/04/2008
^Say what? What do you mean he's hypnotized...?
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
Ross Gold Sparx Gems: 2159
#3 Posted: 17:26:40 13/04/2008
No way. And did N-Trance even appear on CNK?
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
jimmy dragon Ripto Gems: 841
#4 Posted: 17:29:48 13/04/2008
yes N trance was in both versions of CNK and in the GBA verison N trance hypnotized spyro.
#5 Posted: 18:51:38 13/04/2008
Well, I have the GBA Version and there's no hypnotised Spyro on mine.
---
"My life is meaningless now that my blue line is incomplete" - Quoting Me. It's not random, there is a story behind saying that.
darkcynder Fodder
#6 Posted: 19:50:48 13/04/2008
have you unlocked him yet to see him go to the bottem of the list he will have a kart that proves he was hypnotized if you have not unlocked him go on to darkspyro(this site)and go to the guidebook and then go to spyro's profile and go down to nitro kart and you will see the kart that proves he was hypnotized.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#7 Posted: 01:04:50 14/04/2008
Quote: Ross
Well, I have the GBA Version and there's no hypnotised Spyro on mine.

Yeah... he's just a part of N-Trance's team for whatever reason. *shrugs*
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
#8 Posted: 17:32:48 16/04/2008
Quote: darkcynder
have you unlocked him yet to see him go to the bottem of the list he will have a kart that proves he was hypnotized if you have not unlocked him go on to darkspyro(this site)and go to the guidebook and then go to spyro's profile and go down to nitro kart and you will see the kart that proves he was hypnotized.

Well, my sister unlocked him before and I can't remember him being hypnotised in any kind of way, but then she deleted her file (stupidly) so I can't look anymore.

I'll view the guidebook like you said.
---
Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#9 Posted: 18:43:08 20/04/2008
how do you unlock Dingodile and the others? and can you actually play Spyro in a nitro kart on the game?
---
I is ded
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me