Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Signs of a spyro game after TDH.
Page 1 of 1
Signs of a spyro game after TDH. [CLOSED]
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#1 Posted: 20:47:34 12/04/2008 | Topic Creator
I keep getting these dreams of the same spyro game that could be in effect after TDH. There would be levels in my dream that Would be incomplete, as well as the complete ones. plus this game would have very large and difficult bosses. so I want to give you a heads up for just incase you have noticed a break in one of the companies. I also have information about this game that I thought might happen.

This game could be made by Naughty Dog, this game would be on the PS2, Wii, PSP, PSP2, and the DS. PS2, the grapics would be really great in some areas, yet kinda poor in others. The music would be composed by Brian Eno. This would be a creepy game, yet the creepyness would only be in some areas. This game would be rated E10+ for Cartoon Violence-Suggestive themes *mostly for the creppyness*-and Comic Mistchef. This game would be a long platformer. This game will have a bug where if you don't have enough gems, you will be trapped. the plotline you are spyro's son that has escapped from spyro himself, because he wanted adventure. Later you found yourself transported in space, and your enemies were going to arrest you. But you escapped, yet you later found out that the enemy belonged to the maisckon, {maas con}. They were the group that tortured the group that you were in. Then you were going to stop the evil group from destroying the homeland. Unfourtunetly you were only a baby dragon thar was going to stop a very powerful empire, but you going to stop maisckon anyway. So you go on these missions to get powerful enough to stop him. Later you found out that you had to stop two votamouson, {lords of darkness} they were as big as the statue of liberty, and these creatures were powerful. Now you had to do missions to stop the three power lords. Once you get to the final boss you realise that he literally killed the prisoners {this guy was almost like hitler, but he controlled the worlds.} After you defeat the final boss, you get grounded from spyro, *of course.

this game would have a uneqe evrything. but this would still be fun

this is all I have for now. smilie
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
Last edited at 00:53:23 13/04/2008 by Forgotten World
Spyroboy Prismatic Sparx Gems: 12093
#2 Posted: 20:53:35 12/04/2008
ya, i had something similar, but it was for the eternal night, the dream i had looked very similar to "mountain fortress" it was really weird
---
「恋愛なんてだっさー‼ヤングは迷わずテクノブレイク一択でしょ‼」
#3 Posted: 21:19:56 12/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Spyroboy
ya, i had something similar, but it was for the eternal night, the dream i had looked very similar to "mountain fortress" it was really weird

Umm, I don't think you were dreaming of the eternal night, just to keep that in mind.

Edit: was that dream modern?
---
Last edited at 21:21:01 12/04/2008 by Forgotten World
Rexy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1313
#4 Posted: 23:58:57 12/04/2008
If I have dreams relating to coming Spyro titles, it's rare that I ever get to see the developer behind the wheel, so that tells me that I shouldn't worry about who's making it.

But still, we don't know if there'll be a game after TDH comes out (if it comes out), but we'll hold hands together and see what happens out of it.
Dragongyrl1000 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1939
#5 Posted: 00:12:33 13/04/2008
Hm. Very interesting. I would have dreams about me playing TDH for some reason. One of them, I was evil Cynder, and she was petty big on the screen while playing as her. Anyway, it sounds interesting, but just a weird question: Who was it that Spyro has the child with...? XP
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
#6 Posted: 00:19:23 13/04/2008 | Topic Creator
I don't think we ever get to know.
---
#7 Posted: 00:22:27 13/04/2008
Aw, man. Not even the name of Spyro's kid...?
---
"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who do matter don't mind." - Dr. Suess
#8 Posted: 00:51:58 13/04/2008 | Topic Creator
I'm getting the feeling that his name is Vindro, well the name sounds right.
---
#9 Posted: 02:44:58 13/04/2008
maybe
---
Aang Green Sparx Gems: 370
#10 Posted: 02:58:00 13/04/2008
Strange dream. It'd make more sense if they'd made a game like that BEFORE T.L.o.S.
---
You kicked who in the what now?
#11 Posted: 02:58:59 13/04/2008
i agree
---
#12 Posted: 03:19:19 13/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Well, we haven't seen the whole TLS series yet. Maybe you hear of spyro having children in the next spyro game. Still My dreams have been going in a direct path for the next spyro game after TDH.
---
#13 Posted: 03:54:16 13/04/2008
^You may never know. I wonder if the next series after TLoS is when you get to play as Spyro grown...
---
Twilight Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#14 Posted: 06:53:56 13/04/2008
I don't rely on dreams to predict the future, or anything for that matter. That dream you described sounded like Spyro + Jak 3 meets WWII, so if I seem skeptical about this dream becoming reality, it's because I am skeptical about it.

---
As long as I don't have to do anything, I'm kool with it.
Last edited at 07:03:42 13/04/2008 by Twilight
DARK CINDER Ripto Gems: 1062
#15 Posted: 07:53:10 13/04/2008
i had 1 rally odd i dont think it was linked but i saw a dark tempe ans then the tempel went and i aperd in a strange room and i cant remember but im shure i saw something moveing
#16 Posted: 17:22:52 13/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: Twilight
I don't rely on dreams to predict the future, or anything for that matter. That dream you described sounded like Spyro + Jak 3 meets WWII, so if I seem skeptical about this dream becoming reality, it's because I am skeptical about it.

Well, there is one excception to what you said, rerember Spyro Shadow legacy? That game changed the whole meaning of what spyro was like. So if they decide to switch companies again, then the spyro game that I described could be in effect.
---
SpyroGamer2008 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4203
#17 Posted: 16:01:50 16/04/2008
One time I had a really weird dream about a brand new Spyro game. I was playing it for the first time, and the game in front of me said "Spyro 10" on the title screen for some weird reason. Then, when I started the game, Spyro and Sparx appeared to be in some kind of mystical world (kind of like a combination of the beginning of Summer Forest and Ancient Grove). Then, Sparx started talking about how eerie this place looked to him. Then, for some reason, when Spyro talked, my voice came out!!!! Now, I know the probablility of this happening in real life is slim to none, but it felt really weird. And when I woke up, I felt as if I was looking into my future or something. And I felt a sense of Deja-Vu of having already been there before. But even though it wasn't real, I really liked this dream. The dream ended weirdly the same way as it started (if you're all just wondering). Anyways, Spyro's (my) voice in this dream was talking about how he, to, had been here before in some strange way. Then, just as he encountered a pool of water, Cynder appeared to have popped out of nowhere from behind (as if she was originally hidden by the darkness surrounding the place), and she told us to follow her. Spyro and Sparx followed, and then I woke up. I don't know what woke me up, since no one had physically awaken me, and I had woken up naturally. Ever since I've had this dream, I've had no other ones about it, or relating to Spyro, for some reason. I think the time I had this dream was around 1-2 months ago.
---
3DS Friend Code: 0447-5243-6111
P.M. me if you want me to add you.
#18 Posted: 21:02:11 16/04/2008 | Topic Creator
Quote: SpyroGamer2008
One time I had a really weird dream about a brand new Spyro game. I was playing it for the first time, and the game in front of me said "Spyro 10" on the title screen for some weird reason. Then, when I started the game, Spyro and Sparx appeared to be in some kind of mystical world (kind of like a combination of the beginning of Summer Forest and Ancient Grove). Then, Sparx started talking about how eerie this place looked to him. Then, for some reason, when Spyro talked, my voice came out!!!! Now, I know the probablility of this happening in real life is slim to none, but it felt really weird. And when I woke up, I felt as if I was looking into my future or something. And I felt a sense of Deja-Vu of having already been there before. But even though it wasn't real, I really liked this dream. The dream ended weirdly the same way as it started (if you're all just wondering). Anyways, Spyro's (my) voice in this dream was talking about how he, to, had been here before in some strange way. Then, just as he encountered a pool of water, Cynder appeared to have popped out of nowhere from behind (as if she was originally hidden by the darkness surrounding the place), and she told us to follow her. Spyro and Sparx followed, and then I woke up. I don't know what woke me up, since no one had physically awaken me, and I had woken up naturally. Ever since I've had this dream, I've had no other ones about it, or relating to Spyro, for some reason. I think the time I had this dream was around 1-2 months ago.

What did the level Ancient Grove look like?
---
#19 Posted: 22:03:25 16/04/2008
Well, the level "Ancient Grove" in the game The Legend Of Spyro: The Eternal Night looked like a huge thick forest slightly illuminated by darkness throughout the game, indicating to the player that it was probably about night-time there. This was the same toward my dream. This same illumination-like darkness, combined with thick huge trees made the place in my dream seem dark.

Side Note: If you are wondering how I was able to determine that this area that was in my dream was also related to Avalor, it was because during the dream I was first I was able to see a mysterious portal-like thing in the background (although I couldn't make out the name of the portal). The second reason why I knew this place was related to Avalor was because I saw a similar landscape from the Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage/Spyro 2: Gateway To Glimmer game in it. And third, and finally, I recognized a mysterious lake-like area in the same location that a similar lake-like area was in the beginning area of Avalor in Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage/Spyro 2: Gateway To Glimmer. Because of these attributes in the area, I was able to connect this area with Avalor.
---
bionicle2809 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8438
#20 Posted: 16:18:46 29/04/2008
I Think that if they ever did another LOS series it could be after he defeated DM and he is crushed by something and DIES! Then 10 Gen later he comes back to life just as he was before he died, with all his memories and stuff, and while hes been gone the other elders have died and and only him and Cynder are alive! BUT CYNDERS GROWN UP! (Like how she was in ANsmilie
Last edited at 16:29:40 29/04/2008 by bionicle2809
Lover of Spyro Yellow Sparx Gems: 1831
#21 Posted: 16:20:51 29/04/2008
they should keep it going! omg! evri1s doing this: Jk rOWLING stopped writing Harry Potter, and now they r quiting Spyro!? WTF!? NO FAIR!!
---
i'm baaack!smiliesmilie
#22 Posted: 15:21:59 12/05/2008
Hey, who said they were quiting making this game "Lover Of Spyro"? The people who have been working on the "Legend Of Spyro" series have said that even though they are stopping making the "Legend Of Spyro" games, other companies have already said that other companies have signed up in hopes to be the next company to make Spyro games. So even though the "Legend Of Spyro" trilogy is ending, Spyro in video games aren't going to die out after this.

Side Note: And besides, why would they stop making such a prestigious game that has made millions of dollars worldwide? Stopping the Spyro series forever would create a lot of angry fans, and a lot of possible money that the companies could be making to dwindle down to nothing.
---
Rexy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1313
#23 Posted: 16:43:20 13/05/2008
Quote: Forgotten World
Well, there is one excception to what you said, rerember Spyro Shadow legacy? That game changed the whole meaning of what spyro was like.

Yeah, but that was for good reason though. Bear in mind that in terms of atmosphere this was the only title in the Hero arc that didn't degrade itself to "Saturday morning cartoon quality". I felt that if more time was spent with the programming and layout, it could have been really good.
Last edited at 16:44:10 13/05/2008 by Rexy
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me