Page 1 of 1
Character Buying Guide [CLOSED]
riverhippo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1049
#1 Posted: 13:01:46 13/10/2011 | Topic Creator
I have been keeping a spreadsheet of all the characters and attributes ever since the day we learned there would be 32. Overtime, I have updated this list, to the point where we are now, on the weekend of the game's release. Let me just say, it's about freakin' time!

I have uploaded this spreadsheet to google docs in case anyone here needs a little side by side comparison of the characters based on their attributes, and the different ways of buying them. If one is to collect many of these characters, they must understand that it would be more economical to buy 3 pack characters in their three packs instead of buying them individually.

It is also note worthy that some of these characters are limited to availability, if they are available at all. And 3 Pack combonations are labeled with identical letters, meaning that all of the ones listed as "A" under 3Pack are all together in the same pack.

If you see something that needs updating, please don't hesitate to let me know.

https://docs.google.com/spread...&hl=en_US#gid=0

Also, I have found it interesting that Trigger Happy has a Legendary version. However, at the moment, there doesn't seem to be any other new Legendary characters. Also note that Dark Spyro, while similar to regular, Spyro, has slightly different attribute ratings. Please give them consideration. And finally, for the moment, I am guessing that eventually Slam-bam and Cynder will have $20 adventure packs as they seem to fit the bill for Ice Empire and Dragon Peak respectively.
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#2 Posted: 14:12:45 13/10/2011
These 3 packs are very economically sound.

Problem is, with each of them, there is only 1 character I care about, therefore forcing me to buy the toys separately, spending more money anyway.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#3 Posted: 16:25:05 13/10/2011
Awesome.
Spyro Magic Blue Sparx Gems: 851
#4 Posted: 19:22:56 13/10/2011
Quote: CAV
These 3 packs are very economically sound.

Problem is, with each of them, there is only 1 character I care about, therefore forcing me to buy the toys separately, spending more money anyway.

Yeah, same here, but I don't know all of the 3 charcter packs, and who are in each one.
---
I do it for the lawls bro.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
riverhippo Yellow Sparx Gems: 1049
#5 Posted: 22:40:29 13/10/2011 | Topic Creator
the list has all of the known 3 Packs listed. they are grouped by the same letter in the 3Pack column.
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#6 Posted: 05:48:58 14/10/2011
well at least all the skylanders are sold separetly too, right? i mean once you have the starter pack you dont have to forcebuy more than you need.
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me