Page 1 of 1
Spyro Game: Fake [CLOSED]
ElectricDragons Ripto Gems: 1138
#1 Posted: 11:11:23 04/09/2011 | Topic Creator
I'm not just saying this. I have been doing some research too.

Proof (1):

The legendary purple dragon. We all know his appearance, right?

Well he had purple eyes.

Now, look at this picture. Remember he has purple eyes:

[User Posted Image]

Now, those are RED eyes, not PURPLE. Now that proves that the design was fake all along.

Proof (2):

I've heard that Spyro does NOT talk in the game. He only roars, and does different types of comunications. NO talking.

Spyro has said something in everygame, atleast one word.

If he doesn't talk, then it's fake.

Proof (3):

Let's look at the original logo:

[User Posted Image]

Now the 'fake' one:

[User Posted Image]

How FAKE. Absolutely, FAKE. It looks like it was fan-made. There are also ALOT of differences, proving that it IS fake.

Also:

[User Posted Image]

Skylanders Spyro isn't even Spyro, it is a fraud with the name stolen from the original playstation Spyro to make bargains.
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#2 Posted: 11:18:27 04/09/2011
*headdesk*
1. This is a SPINOFF game, not a mainstream Spyro game
2. His design and logo are different because this is a REBOOT, and has no connection to past games.
3. This is a REAL game. Have you not seen all the news, trailers, gameplay, articles, screenshots and interviews? It's NOT fanmade.
4. Yes, Spyro DOES talk, same as the rest of the characters.
5. Those are people's OPINIONS. It's what THEY think of the game, it's not proof of anything except thier own feelings.
6. Also, Spyro was put in there to make HIM more popular so he could have his own game later, NOT to make the game more popular. Personally I think this game could hit it big without Spyro.

I respect that you preffer Classic Spyro/LOS Spyro to this, heck I like Classic Spyro more too, but just because you don't like it doesn't mean the game isn't real. Be cautious posting this sort of thing, you're gonna get flamed and BAD.
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 11:19:46 04/09/2011 by NEW_SpyroLUVA
ElectricDragons Ripto Gems: 1138
#3 Posted: 11:24:17 04/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
*headdesk*
1. This is a SPINOFF game, not a mainstream Spyro game
2. His design and logo are different because this is a REBOOT, and has no connection to past games.
3. This is a REAL game. Have you not seen all the news, trailers, gameplay, articles, screenshots and interviews? It's NOT fanmade.
4. Yes, Spyro DOES talk, same as the rest of the characters.
5. Those are people's OPINIONS. It's what THEY think of the game, it's not proof of anything except thier own feelings.
6. Also, Spyro was put in there to make HIM more popular so he could have his own game later, NOT to make the game more popular. Personally I think this game could hit it big without Spyro.

I respect that you preffer Classic Spyro/LOS Spyro to this, heck I like Classic Spyro more too, but just because you don't like it doesn't mean the game isn't real. Be cautious posting this sort of thing, you're gonna get flamed and BAD.

Code:
Spinoff, Reboot, Real, Not, Does, Opinions, Him, Not, Bad.

Proof? >.>
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:03:58 04/09/2011 by ElectricDragons
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#4 Posted: 13:12:19 04/09/2011
There were official announcements that it was a spinoff and a reboot.
Of course it's real and not fanmade, go to the Dark Spyro homepage and look at all the news.
Again, there was an official announcment that said he and the other characters will talk.
Of course those are opinions! Do I really need to explain why those are subjective viewpoints and not factual statements?!
It was officially said that Spyro was put into the game to be reintroduced to a new audience that's never seen him before. Also, it's pretty obvious from the reaction of the target audence to this game that Skylanders could succeed and flourish without Spyro.
People have done things like this where they make topics to flame Skylanders and got flamed bad.

There, proof enough for you? You'll have to look up the announcements and news on the Dark Spyro homepage or the news topic in the Skylanders thread (top of the topic list; it's a 'sticky' topic').
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
wanderist Platinum Sparx Gems: 7081
#5 Posted: 13:31:05 04/09/2011
Is this some kind of a joke? Like SpyroLUVA said, it's a spinoff and it's more about Skylanders then Spyro, so of course they're going to have a different logo. And you can't really say that this is fake just because Spyro hasn't talked yet and has red eyes. And saying it's fake because a whole bunch of LOS and classic fans who haven't played the game yet are whining about the design? Seriously?
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:42:49 04/09/2011 by wanderist
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#6 Posted: 13:47:19 04/09/2011
.........................ElectircDragons is a troll (or a fail troll, to be more precise). She wants to wind you up.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
Kimbia28 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1890
#7 Posted: 14:32:47 04/09/2011
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
There were official announcements that it was a spinoff and a reboot.
Of course it's real and not fanmade, go to the Dark Spyro homepage and look at all the news.
Again, there was an official announcment that said he and the other characters will talk.
Of course those are opinions! Do I really need to explain why those are subjective viewpoints and not factual statements?!
It was officially said that Spyro was put into the game to be reintroduced to a new audience that's never seen him before. Also, it's pretty obvious from the reaction of the target audence to this game that Skylanders could succeed and flourish without Spyro.
People have done things like this where they make topics to flame Skylanders and got flamed bad.

There, proof enough for you? You'll have to look up the announcements and news on the Dark Spyro homepage or the news topic in the Skylanders thread (top of the topic list; it's a 'sticky' topic').

I don't recall that has been announced officially... when they are asked what is it actually about ,they usually respond something along the lines of ''it's a new universe,and Spyro just happens to be there in a new form to get attention =/''
And also I don't see how's that a good way to introduce him(as a character) to a new younger audience that hasn't heard of him before,cus if he's there for attention and money grab,then people who already know of the character are the first ones to notice and get intrigued...
When there's a group of 30+ playable chars in the game,they are introducing them all in a form of a new franchise,not just Spyro (he's just...there..as a cameo?)
You cannot call it a Spyro spin-off when there's 30 chars to focus on.

So are they trying to distract the fanbase with the new design,oh it's not Spyro but..it's still kinda Spyro?but he's a new new Spyro,and just for the new audience even tho we are putting his name into the title to attract older fans? but thats just so we can get extra money...and it's not ACTUALLY aimed at the older fans?what?

Now if they would make a normal GOOD just-Spyro game,that would make more sense and would attract both old fans and get new ones ...
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#8 Posted: 14:51:34 04/09/2011
What is up with trolls and their hatred for Skylanders nowadays? smilie Trying so desperately to get every fan to hate them by spreading their hatred for a video game around like spam and telling false speculations like the rest of the raging, out of control fanbase?

Quote: sonicbrawler182
.........................ElectircDragons is a troll (or a fail troll, to be more precise). She wants to wind you up.

smilie You called ElectricDragons a she, that's actually kinda funny there.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 15:01:08 04/09/2011 by Aura24
Skorpion216 Ripto Gems: 340
#9 Posted: 15:33:59 04/09/2011
Can't wait to prove people wrong, is that a bad thing?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me