Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > The Dragonteam Adventures: A Tricky Endeavor
Page 1 of 1
The Dragonteam Adventures: A Tricky Endeavor [CLOSED]
lolwhut Emerald Sparx Gems: 4146
#1 Posted: 16:33:46 31/08/2011 | Topic Creator
I've seen the legends of dragons that people put out, like Violet, Blaze, Skye or Wanderist, and decided, "Hey! Why not create my own dragon/dragoness and create the stories of her adventures!" You see, I created Cupcake when I was eight, maybe even nine. Of course, that was before I made improvements to her. I strayed off, to get something really original. And thus, The Legend of Cupcake - along with many other elements, legend stories and dragons - was created. I now present you: The first few adventures of Cupcake.

The Tricky Fairy

Cupcake was just a little dragon with light blue skin, purple hair with pink highlights, ice-cream cone horns that went down the back of her head, a crown in the center of her head, purple and pink stomach scales, and to top it all off, a cupcake on her tail. She grew up with her two best friends, Elementum and Momentum. They were brother and sister. They both had small, pointy horns and a black Mohawk on their heads. They also had a small triangle on their tails. The only differences between them were their colors and their genders. Elementum was a small, pink dragoness, while Momentum was a small, red dragon. They lived together in a small cave, with a stream of water that entered the cave. The cave was in the middle of Sunny Plains, it sat there so every day, when the dragons left the cave, they could frolic and play. It was all lovely in Sunny Plains, until...

In a place called Fairy Falls, which could be found via portal, one fairy had begun plotting something. She had heard of these secret crystals which were found in a fairy mine long ago. When the fairies found these crystals, they had no idea of the power they contained. One fairy tried breaking the crystal into small pieces, since the original pieces were too big to carry back. When that piece broke, the mine began to cave in. All the fairies (except the one who tried to break the crystal to pieces) escaped. Those crystals would be lost forever. But, if those crystals had been powerful enough to make the mine cave-in, then those crystals were very powerful. She had to find them. Using her magic fairy powers, this fairy summoned an army of goblins from the Banished Lands. Using these goblins, she could have a bunch of miners doing all the digging for her, and a bunch of other goblins protecting the operation. It would be a perfect plan.

This fairy, called the Tricky Fairy, had finally decided to invade the Dragon Realms and enslave them. She flew to the Dragon Cave in the middle of the night. In there, she found the three dragons. They looked like potential threats, so she took them back to her castle and chained them to the wall. It was dark there, and there were strange things there. Then, Cupcake, Elementum and Momentum woke up in the middle of the night. They were chained to a wall.

That's all for now, should I continue?
---
DeviantArt: ThatSketchyDragon
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 17:23:19 18/09/2011 by lolwhut
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#2 Posted: 00:53:46 24/09/2011
It's good! Please continue!
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me