Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Cyrila & Sauralen: Yin and Yang
Page 1 of 1
Cyrila & Sauralen: Yin and Yang [CLOSED]
lolwhut Emerald Sparx Gems: 4137
#1 Posted: 19:35:16 14/08/2011 | Topic Creator
[User Posted Image]

[User Posted Image]

Prologue

There once foretold a pair of dragons, one named Cyrila and one named Sauralen, a Yin and Yang, born in the Dragon Realms. You see, these two dragons had powers no other dragons could master. The first dragon(the yang) had peace-bringing powers of Aura, Storm, and a strange one, Auralim. The second dragon(the yin) had chaotic powers of Darkness, Fury and Chaos. The Yin and Yang grew up together, never agreeing with each other. On a seemingly peaceful day, out of the blue came a tyrant-like dragon who went by the name of the Dark Master, who used his dark powers to take control of the land. And Sauralen, being her destructive and foolish self, decided to take the Dark master head on, all by herself. But since she lacked the power and the help to defeat him, she was corrupted by the Dark Master and taken in as his slave. Only the two dragons (the yin and yang) after both mastering the amazing powers of Nova and Cosmia, can defeat the Dark Master. Nova and Cosmia are a yin and yang themselves, Nova being dark and destructive, and Cosmia being bright and loving. Those powers are only mastered by the Yin and Yang. But, with Sauralen under control of the Dark Master, and Cyrila completely clueless about these things, there may as well be no hope for the land of Dragons. If Sauralen could just be uncorrupted by her sister, there would be a little hope. And in this story, Cyrila has a lot more than hope. She has friends.

Chapter 1: The Truth

Cyrila was exploring her valley home. She was a lovely 16 year old dragon, with blue skin, a faded yellow mane, two grey crystal shaped horns, two yellow lightning shaped horns, a white belly, a blue wing with grey membrane and a cute white scarf. Sauralen was standing near the town gates. Sauralen was the same age as Cyrila, and looked just like her, except her belly was black, her scarf was black, her mane was red, her wings were black with lavender membrane, her crystal horns were black, her lightning horns were blue, and her skin was a dark purple hue. "Cyrila!" Sauralen shouted. "There's supposed to be a severly important meeting in the town today! The elders said something about shadows invading town. They want you to come."

Cyrila dashed into the town square and ran into Elder Draoak. "Oh sorry," she said. "Elder Draoak?" Elder Draoak replied, "Why yes, Cyrila, it is me. Come with me and the town meeting can begin."

In Town Hall...

"Settle down everyone! The meeting has begun!" shouted Elder Draoak. Everyone was quiet. "Now, as I was saying," he continued. "The Dark Master has been using his shadow tricks for quite too long! They are breaking through our defenses as we speak! Someone needs to get rid of this problem immediat-" The elder was cut off by the Town Hall doors opening. At the doors was Sauralen. She said, "I'll get rid of these shadows for you! Just let me at 'em!" Of course, this was sometime before the prophecy was found. The Elder Draoak said, "Alright then, you shall go defeat the Dark Master." Everyone cheered, except for Cyrila. Sauralen went up to Cyrila and said, "If something bad happens to me, or I just don't come back at all, I probably got corrupted. So I want you to always remember me. That's why I'm transferring a copy of all my memories to you. Here goes..."

Sauralen put her claws to Cyrila's head. A blue light came off of Sauralen's claws and went into

Cyrila's head. That was the last time Cyrila saw Sauralen for a few years.

She never returned.

About 5 dragon years later...

Cyrila started running through the forest, away from the shadows that were chasing her. Only
one place to hide: the skies. Cyrila still wasn't good at flying, so she'd have to try her
best. Up she jumped, spreading out her wings. A gust of wind came by and -WHOOSH!- She was
in the sky, flying. This was her first successful flight! She couldn't believe it.
Unfortunately, the shadows still managed to chase Cyrila in the sky. She found an
interestingly shaped cloud. On the top of the cloud was a Castle. Hoping no shadows were in
there, Cyrila flew into the castle. In it was a sort of lair. There were doors leading into
portals, leading to new worlds. There were largely opened gaps on the wall, giving a
beautiful view of an amazing mountain. There was also a secret gate on a nearby wall. There
was also another door, leading to a huge library, full of dragons using their magic.
She would have joined them, but the shadows grabbed her by the tail and began to pull her
away. The door shut. Cyrila yelped. Just as the shadows were about to drag her back outside,
a flash of light blue sparkles came by, and next second, the shadows were frozen. Cyrila got
her tail free from their claws and shook the dust off. She looked ahead to see a dragon.
She was cloaked. The dragon carried a staff. When she removed her cloak, she looked like a
normal dragoness. However, the only faces of dragons Cyrila ever saw was the face of her
mother, her sister, and the Dark Master. "Hello," the dragoness greeted. "Allow me to
introduce myself. My name is Shine. And you might be...?"

"My name is Cyrila," Cyrila greeted in return. "How did you stun those shadows?"

"Easy," Shine replied. "I just used a little Glimmer magic."

This word was new to Cyrila. "What's m...m...ma...majik?" Cyrila asked.

"HUH?" shouted Shine. "Don't you know what magic is? Your mother should have tought you about magic!"

"She died before she could teach us," answered Cyrila, sadly.

"What do you mean, 'us'?" asked Shine.

"Well," responded Cyrila. "I used to have a sister that I lived with. We were like Yin and Yang
together. But she was corrupted by the Dark Master..."

"Wait a minute," spoke Shine. "Yin? Yang? It's possible, yes... Cyrila. Come with me."

Shine opened the library door and said, "Welcome to the Dragon Library!"

Enjoy!
---
DeviantArt: ThatSketchyDragon
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:33:50 27/08/2011 by lolwhut
#2 Posted: 01:01:47 15/08/2011 | Topic Creator
Since I'm so freaking bored now, I'm going to add a tidbit to the current chapter, along with the next chapter.

"I thought you were supposed to be quiet in libraries?" asked Cyrila.

"Not in this one!" answered Shine. Not only do we read here, but we also use our magic powers to train! We also have books for every element created! And watch this! Here's one of the good things practicing can give you!" Shine stuck out her hand. She wiggled her claws. A small blue light
appeared. It changed into a wiggling beam of light. It changed into a light blue ball. Suddenly, it
flashed into a jewel. "Wow!" exclaimed Cyrila, awestruck. "How much training did that take?"

"Quite a bit," she answered. "Now, to get back to what I was doing."

Shine and Cyrila dashed across the room. Once they stopped, they were in front of a large boulder. Shine lifted her staff and a beam of light moved the boulder out of the way. Behind the boulder was a large stone room. It had a circle of ancient runes on the wall. In the center of the circle was a stone carving on the wall. It was the prophecy. Cyrila asked, "What is this?"

And so, Shine explained, "You see, a Yin and Yang pair of dragons is only born every millennium. Few other dragons have ever seen dragons like this. And the prophecy here, it says that an evil dark dragon would make a strong attempt to destroy the Dragon Realms and remodel it in his own image. This was the prediction of the time we are in right now, the time of Eternal Darkness. Only the Yin Yang dragons, that being a dark purple dragon and a bright blue dragon, after mastering the elements Nova and Cosmia, would be able to defeat the Dark Master. And you are one of the two Yin Yang dragons. After the explanation, Cyrila asked, "But my sister has been corrupted by the Dark Master! How will we both be able to fulfill the prophecy?" But then, Cyrila thought about this, and realized what she must do, and without letting Shine respond, she spoke, swiftly,"Alright then. If that is my destiny, then I shall fulfill it. Show me what to do."

Shine and Cyrila walked back into the library. Cyrila's training began now.

Chapter 2: Magic Training

Back in the main library, Shine and Cyrila had begun training.

"Alright, before we can train your elements, we need to know what they are!" Shine said.

Shine took a look at Cyrila. Then she lifted each of Cyrila's back legs, both having wavy blue lines on them. She took a look in Cyrila's mouth. In Cyrila's mouth was a a bunch of clean teeth, then one jagged tooth. Shine looked at Cyrila's wings. They had circles on the tips. Shine looked in a book of elements then responded, "You apparently have the elements Aura, Storm, and Auralim. Let's start!"

In the center of the library, Cyrila was practicing her aura power.

"Just let the energy build up," explained Shine. "And let it out through your mouth."

Cyrila was trying this, but nothing happened.

"Try as hard as you can!"

Finally, a spray of blue came out of Cyrila's mouth. "You've done it Cyrila!" exclaimed Shine. "You've used your first blast of Aura! Now we need to train your Storm breath ability. Off to the mountains!"

Shine and Cyrila left the library and entered the lair. It was full of dragons conversing and playing around. "You know," said Shine. "This castle is just a place for dragons to train for battle against the shadows. Now, let's fly to the mountain!" Up they jumped, letting their wings catch the breeze. They propelled through the air. Cyrila began to fall. "Flap your wings, flap your wings!" shouted Shine. "The breeze won't do everything for you!" Cyrila flapped her wings as fast as she could. Up she rose, and -SMACK!- Cyrila landed smack into a mountain. She fortunately landed on a platform when she fell. "Oww," she whined. "Why are we up here? For what reason, anyway?"

"It's better to use Storm breath in the mountains," Shine commented. "But be careful! There are Avalanche dragons all over the over the place! The mountain might fall apart beneath your feet!"

Cyrila stood at the peak of the mountain, took a deep breath in, and... nothing. She tried again and... nothing. She tried again, and again, and again, until...

WHOOSH! A lightning tornado came right out Cyrila's mouth. It reached into the clouds above, causing a thunderstorm. It struck a large snowpile on top of the mountain, and sent an avalanche coming her way. Down the mountain Cyrila ran, calling, "Shine! Shine! SHINE!!!" Shine heard Cyrila's shouts, and shouted in response, "Quickly! Come to this secret gate back to the castle!" Once Cyrila got down to Shine, she yelled, "There was an easier way here? Why didn't we-"
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 16:33:14 27/08/2011 by lolwhut
#3 Posted: 16:39:00 16/08/2011 | Topic Creator
You make feel good inside yay smilie

Chapter 2 continued!

Cyrila was cut off by falling into the gate. Back in the lair, there were a few less people in the lair than before. Shine and Cyrila flew through the the gate. There was metal fencing blocking off reentry to the mountains. "Alright!" spoke Shine. "You just nearly killed us both, but still managed to use your storm breath! Now, for your last exercise: the virtual training area! Come with me." Shine opened up the doors to the Dragon Library. There were a lot less dragons in this room, too. It was nighttime as well. Shine led Cyrila to the door leading to the virtual training area. "In this virtual training area," explained Shine. "You will learn all the things that a normal dragon should know. Just make it to the end alive, mkay? You might even learn something new."

And so, up the ladder Cyrila climbed, into a very bright room.

Chapter 3: The Virtual Reality Chamber

A projector came on and gave the room an around-the-world look. The ladder path was sealed off from underneath Cyrila. Up she went. She climbed a set of stairs and found a high platform. She jumped, and since there was no breeze, she flapped her wings and got a bit higher. Then, she hung on to the platform and pulled herself up. She walked some more. She found a weak wall, easy to break. She charged into it. It broke apart on contact with Cyrila's horns. Cyril thought, "This is easy stuff!" A virtual monster came up to her. She used her newly gained elements against it by blasting it with Storm breath. Then behind the dead monster appeared to be a door. It had a blue aura mark on it. She blew Aura breath at the door and it rushed open. "This training is like playing videogames!" she thought. She jumped and slammed her head into the floor and it fell apart.

For the rest of this area, Cyrila slipped down slides, climbed ladders, flew across large gaps, killed virtual monsters, pressed buttons, opened doors, and did all sorts of videogame tasks. At the end, Cyrila had made it back to the ladder from the beginning. "Ha!" laughed Cyrila. "This was the easiest thing I've ever done!" Suddenly, a giant monster appeared in front of her. She tried using Aura and Storm, but it just bounced right off of the monster. She tried something else, but all she had was Aura and Storm. But suddenly, Cyrila opened her mouth, and out came an Aura storm. It was called Auralim. The monster died. The ladder opened up. "Was that," questioned Cyrila. "Auralim?" She thought about this as she climbed down the ladder and the projector turned off.

Chapters Prologue to 3 complete! I'm working a lot faster now! Hope you liked them!

Cyrila came down the ladder. Shine greeted, "Well! Looks like you didn't die! Did you find anything INTERESTING?"

Cyrila replied, "Yea! I blew Aura Storms!"

"This, dear Cyrila, is Auralim." replied Shine. "You've made quite a bit of progress today, and I bet you're eager for more, but there's only three other dragons in the Dragon Library. It must be time to rest."

They headed up the grand staircase and to the common room. "Welcome to the common room, young lassie!" greeted a male dragon. "You must be new round here! But don't worry, you'll get used to it! My name is Donvor! And you might be...?" Donvor had green scales, a brown chest plate, three white horns, two that curled like a bull's horns, a third horn that looked like a unicorn's horn, and a long brown mane.

"Cyrila," she answered. "This place is very new to me."

"Donvor," requested Shine. "Would you mind showing young Cyrila her sleeping quarters?"

"No, not at all!" answered Donvor. "Come with me, young lady!"

As Cyrila and Donvor walked through the room, male dragons kept staring at Cyrila. Donvor noticed this and snapped at them, "Oy! Leave the the lass alone, will ya? She's new 'round here!" The male dragons retreated in their seats. Donvor and Cyrila got to the door that read, "Sleeping Quarters". "This is is were you'll be sleeping!" spoke Donvor. "Make sure you wake up early tomorrow! Shine wants to show you something!" Behind the door, there were a bunch of other dragonesses sleeping there, and there was a clear spot there, for Cyrila. She sat there and slept.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ..........................................................................................................

About two to three hours later, Cyrila woke up. She couldn't sleep. She made her way past all the other sleeping dragonesses and made it through the door. She left the Common Room, entering the library. She was hungry. She jumped down the stairs, making sure she made a soft landing. She walked into the middle of the Dragon Library, where Cyrila found Shine, sitting in an easy chair next to a giant rock. "Hello, Cyrila," Shine spoke. "You've come right on time for your next lesson."

"My next lesson?" questioned Cyrila. "But it isn't even tomorrow yet-" Cyrila looked the clock. It read, "12:01".

"Still counts, dear Cyrila!" replied Shine. "Time for your next lesson: Dream Channeling!"

"Dream Channeling?" asked Cyrila. "What's Dream Channeling?"

"Well, young Cyrila," explained Shine. "Dream Channeling is basically channeling secret messages through sleep, at first glance. But it is also accessing the dreams and thoughts of others. It only works when both people are asleep. Try it." Shine wrenched the rock off of the hole. "Just dive into this well and you will access someone's dreams," added Shine. Since Cyrila was nervous, she stuck her head in the well instead. She still fell in anyway.

Tell me if I should continue after Cyrila falls into the well!

[User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image][User Posted Image]
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 18:41:18 27/08/2011 by lolwhut
Waaksian Emerald Sparx Gems: 4906
#4 Posted: 19:11:07 27/08/2011
It's really interesting! Keep going!
#5 Posted: 19:21:13 27/08/2011 | Topic Creator
Why thank you!
---
#6 Posted: 19:43:50 27/08/2011 | Topic Creator
Alright, here I go.

Chapter 4: Dream Channeling

In the well, Cyrila saw many colorful squares. Everything else was black. Cyrila swam through the well, looking around. A square glowed white. She touched it and was transported somewhere. She found herself in a balcony looking down. It was a battle in the Dark Master's castle. She saw Sauralen and the Dark Master. This was Sauralen's memory of the battle against the Dark Master. Cyrila wanted to do something, but she feared for her own safety, too. Cyrila watched as Sauralen tried to scratch him and use fury on him, but nothing worked. Then, the Dark Master put his claws to the sides of her head and boomed, "That's enough! Stop this stupidity!" A surge of blue light came off of Sauralen's head and went into his claws. A surge of purple light came off of the Dark Master's claws and went into Sauralen's head. The color drained from Sauralen's eyes. Sauralen fell flat onto the floor. She lay there, limp for a minute or two, as Cyrila wondered: was Sauralen dead? A few seconds later, Sauralen's head rose off of the ground, her eyes re-opening themselves. Her eyes were black, and the pupil was a very bright scarlet color. Cyrila gasped. Sauralen's mouth opened. She said, "Hello, master. What is it you request from me?" Cyrila saw this sight and thought, "Sauralen never pleases other people! That Dark Master must have corrupted her when he put his hands on her head! Maybe the blue light was Sauralen's memories! But how will I get them back?"

Cyrila's claws glowed blue with light. Of course! Cyrila had most of Sauralen's memories in her memory! Before Sauralen went off to fight the Dark Master, she wanted Cyrila to remember her if she didn't come back. So Sauralen put her claws to Cyrila's head and gave her the memories. So now Cyrila knew exactly how to save her sister and the rest of world! But, of course, if that didn't work, then Sauralen would simply become an obstacle in the way, and Cyrila was destined to save the world, even if she had to kill her sister first.

Soon, the battle faded away, leading to a fountain. It was a conflicting fountain: half of it spewed dark ooze, the other half spewed light blue liquid. It all mixed together to create a Yin Yang symbol. Sauralen came into the area, eyes brighter scarlet than ever. "Hello dragon," she said in a robotic tone. "I see you have come to the hands of the Dark Master...TO DIE!"

"I haven't come here to die, sister," responded Cyrila. "I've come for something that's rightfully mine-YOU!"

"Oh really? You will never defeat me-I have extended ability!"

"Is that a challenge?"

"Well, what do you think it is?"

"LET'S FIGHT!"

Cyrila and Sauralen had begun battle. Cyrila jumped at Sauralen, but as she did this, Sauralen faded into a shadow and reappeared behind Cyrila. Sauralen clawed Cyrila's face, causing blood to begin dripping off of her face. Cyrila blew a storm at Sauralen, blowing her across the field. Sauralen jumped on top of Cyrila. Cyrila stood in one position, then a bunch of spikes flew out of her back. Sauralen was knocked off. Cyrila took this chance to wrap her claws around Sauralen's neck, and while doing this, she cried, "I'm saving the world! Even if I have to kill you - wha?"

Purple light came off of Sauralen's neck and into Cyrila's claws. Cyrila shrieked in pain, fire searing her claws. A sinister smile spread across Sauralen's face as she used this opportunity to strike. Out of Sauralen's claws came a black fog, streaming straight at the injured Cyrila. Cyrila saw the fog, and out of her claws came a white light, blocking back the fog. The two elements collided. Cyrila's eyes filled with water. Sauralen just kept smiling. Then - KABOOM! - the elements caused an explosion, sending the two dragonesses flying backwards across the floor. Sauralen was clever. She jumped at the injured Cyrila, stretching her talons larger and sharper than ever. She wrapped her claws around Cyrila's neck, nearly puncturing her skin. Cyrila could feel the sharp talons piercing her neck. This was her last chance to save her sister before she died. Cyrila finally put her claws on Sauralen's head and cried, "Please stop, Sauralen!"

Blue light came off of Cyrila's claws and onto Sauralen's head. Purple light came off of Sauralen's head and onto Cyrila's arms. As the light streamed up Cyrila's arms, she experienced excruciating pain on her face and arms. She was bleeding hard. She shrieked, eyes flooding with tears. Meanwhile, Sauralen had regained her memory: the battle, her power, her sister - HER SISTER! She had just brutally injured her sister! Sauralen peeked across the field and asked, "Cyrila? Are you okay?" Cyrila had lie herself on her back, breathing quickly. "CYRILA!" Sauralen shouted. "CYRILA! Cyrila! Cyrila..." Cyrila's hearing was failing. "Am I dying?" she wondered. "Did I fail? No, I didn't...I'm probably just waking up. As parts of your body wakes up from a dream, your body starts to fail..."

Her legs rotted. "First the legs..."
Her arms disintegrated. "...next the arms..."
Her tail split to pieces. "...then the tail..."
Her wings fell off. "...afterward the wings..."
Her torso started bleeding. "...soon the torso..."

Cyrilen looked like a bloody, rotten pile of waste. Sauralen dashed to her side.

"Cyrila! Cyrila!" cried Sauralen. "Are you okay? Say something!"

Cyrila managed to form four last words, "I hate you, Sauralen..." Her eyes shut. She turned to dust and was blown away by a gust of wind. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" cried Sauralen.
---
#7 Posted: 21:04:33 29/08/2011
This is cool! Please continue! smilie
#8 Posted: 00:05:41 30/08/2011 | Topic Creator
Thanks. smilie CHAPTER 5:

Chapter 5: Sauralen's Escape

Sauralen woke up, realizing where she was. She saw her sister in her dreams. Now Sauralen was in trouble. If the Dark Master figured out that her corruption wore off, she'd be destroyed.

She carefully tiptoed through the hallway. Unfortunately, there were shadows all throughout the Dark Master's castle. Also, there were searchlights, trapdoors, and worst of all, the Dark Master himself.

Walking through the castle, slowly and quietly, she did her best not to trip any wires. She had almost reached the wall that she could climb over and sneak into the garden. Unfortunately, she stepped on a button and went falling though the floor.

Once Sauralen hit the ground, she got up and looked around the corner. There she saw the Dark Master and a dragoness. She was a scarlet red dragoness, with two horns that curled towards her face, four other horns pointing straight back, and a firey, red mane coming off her head, down to her tail. Beside her were two baby dragons. She was pleading with the Dark Master, "Please don't hurt me! My children are small and defenseless, they need their mother to protect them!" She began to weep as her children hid and quivered behind her. The Dark Master clasped his full-grown talons around the dragoness's neck and said, "I apologise, Lady Scarlette, but the darkness does not forgive. You remember what you did, Scarlette."

Scarlette (the scarlet dragoness) during her youth was a funny, relaxing lass. The Dark Master was just like that. They fell in love with each other for a while, but one day, a handsome dragon came by and charmed Scarlette. The Dark Master was heartbroken that day.

"Everyone makes mistakes," the Dark Master said. "But, they can never be fully forgiven." The Dark Master clasped Scarlette's neck as hard as he could. Scarlette stopped breathing. The color faded from her eyes. Scarlette's eyes shut. Her little dragons sneaked away from the scene. The Dark Master through Scarlette against the wall. Seconds after falling on the floor, her eyes re-opened. They were now red with fury. Scarlette stood up and walked back over to the Dark Master. She spoke, leaning on his shoulder, "Oh, honey, what do you make of this lovely situation?" The Dark Master replied, "Why, yes sweetie, why not you come with me this way?" They walked down the hall together, back to the potion room.

Seeing all of this happen, Sauralen turned back around the corner, breathing hard. She started moving again. Through the hall, she kept walking. She eventually found the potions room. The Dark Master and Scarlette were talking with each other. "So," the Dark Master said. "Let's make up for lost time." Sauralen tried walking past the door without getting spotted. "Alright then," replied Scarlette. "Let's-wait a minute!" Scarlette had spotted Sauralen's tail. "I think there's someone else in your castle! Let's search."

Sauralen was dashing now, setting off multiple traps. The Dark Master saw her and shouted, "There she is! Get the intruder!" Sauralen, Scarlette, and the Dark Master were at full speed now. Every once in a while, Scarlette or the Dark Master tripped one of the traps that Sauralen set off. There it was! The main gate! Sauralen ran faster, but the Dark Master almost had a grip on Sauralen's tail. She jumped through the gate, above the moat. The Dark Master followed. Sauralen was almost there...

SNAP! Sauralen grabbed onto the ledge. The Dark Master fell tumbling into the moat. Sauralen laughed, "Use your wings, doofus!" She was now free.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:10:42 30/08/2011 by lolwhut
#9 Posted: 00:20:22 31/08/2011
Haha, the last sentence made me laugh! What will happen to the dragonlings?
#10 Posted: 02:51:04 31/08/2011 | Topic Creator
Stuff. Can't reveal much. All I can say is that the Dark Master ignores the dragonlings and doesn't see them for a long while. That should give you something.
---
#11 Posted: 02:31:46 05/09/2011 | Topic Creator
I (unfortunetly) have to suspend the Cyrila & Sauralen story, because I have lost my USB containing the next few chapters. Still, give me feedback as I look for my story! I'll try to find it soon! First search location: My living room sofa!
---
#12 Posted: 02:25:54 10/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Alright, I didn't get the USB, but I did start recreating the story. I'll have something up soon.
---
#13 Posted: 03:38:41 10/09/2011 | Topic Creator
This next chapter is pretty sad. Poor Donvor.

Chapter 6: Kaios

Cyrila woke up the following morning, feeling sick. She coughed up blood. Her face was bloody. Crawling past all the dragonesses that were still asleep, Cyrila left the room. She held her stomach and moaned as she crawled down the stairs. She leaned on Donvor's leg. Donvor was having tea with Shine at the moment, having a conversation with her. Donvor realized Cyrila was leaning on his leg, so he said, "Why, good morning Cyrila," then he sipped some tea and looked down. At the sight of Cyrila's mangled, bloody body, he spit all his tea in Shine's face. Shine frowned at him with her wet face. "Cyrila, darling, you look terrible!" Donvor shouted. "Come with me. I'll clean you up." Donvor carried Cyrila's weak body outside, where an oasis sat.

Donvor gently placed Cyrila in the water, hoping she wasn't badly hurt. Donvor quietly stepped in the lake. Cyrila's eyes fluttered open. She slowly sat up, seeing Donvor sitting under the waterfall. Cyrila limped over to him, smiling weakly. "Why did you take me out here?" Cyrila asked, voice low and weak. "Where are we-" She was cut off by her injuries healing. "Huh?" Cyrila asked. "How did you do that?"

"Easy," replied Donvor. "It's the oasis. It has healing powers, but it'll only work if you're not dead. At least you weren't." Donvor smiled back. "Hey, I've been wondering," he added. "Would you like to go out with me?" They leaned in closer together. Their lips were about to touch, when...

"HELLO!" shouted a voice. "Care to introduce me?"

Donvor moved his head away. Cyrila fell right into the water. "Alright, fine," Donvor growled. "Cyrila, this is my brother, Kaios." He sat in the fountain, pouting. Cyrila looked up to see a dragon that looked a lot like Donvor, except his horns were black, his body was blue, his scales were light blue and his mane was green. "Hi, I'm Donvor's older brother," said Kaios, with a sexy look on his face. Cyrila stepped out of the fountain. Donvor's mouth fell open.

"You're handsome," purred Cyrila with a devious grin. "I like that. Say, wanna go out with me?"

Kaios agreed. Cyrila and Kaios walked away, romantically. Meanwhile, Donvor was broken-hearted. "If only this water..." sniffled Donvor. "...could heal a broken heart..." He turned around as they pranced away. He put his head in his hands. That was his last chance with any girl, ever. All the dragonesses would always walk away in disgust and date Kaios. All the dragons would simply frown at him as he skulked away. He had only the company of Shine, the founder, and sometimes even SHE didn't like Donvor's company. He was all alone in the world. He had no one. Not even his older brother, Kaios. Why? That will be revealed later...

About a week or so later...

Cyrila was on a second date with Kaios. She was in the Dragon Village, exploring with Kaios. She was taken to an alleyway. She was lovestruck. She purred, "So, what did you bring me here for?" Kaios replied, "Well, I have a story to tell you. Something important about my past. Meanwhile, Donvor was in the alleyway, listening to him speak. Kaios said stuff about Donvor turning into a beast, Kaios defeating him, Kaios being a hero. Donvor was too late. Cyrila had heard the story. Donvor cried. Cyrila said, "I hear something. Let's look around."

Donvor hid in a barrel, not wanting to show emotions. Cyrila and Kaios passed the barrel, not noticing Donvor. They passed Donvor, when suddenly...Donvor struck Kaios.

Donvor pounced on top of Kaios. They fought. Cyrila was frightened. She ran into the streets. Kaios hit Donvor with a fatal blow to the face and Donvor hit the ground, face bloody, covered in tears. He moaned and whimpered, laying in the alley. No one heard. He cried. He felt like he was that same year old dragon again, after being beaten up by his brother. He wanted Shine to be there. Shine felt like his mother, or at least the closest thing to one. Shine cared for him. She was supportive of him. He didn't know how he could survive in this world anymore. "Mom...mom..." he moaned. He lost consciousness. A shadowy figure appear in the alleyway.

Meanwhile, Donvor had dreamed about how life was years after Cyrila heard the story. Donvor handed her an expensive, rare rose. He said, "This is a token of my love, for you." Cyrila took it, and she threw it on the ground. She stomped on it and buried it. She growled, "Hey! I have a husband, you know!" She stomped home. Donvor followed her, secretly. Cyrila gave her husband a kiss. Her husband...was...KAIOS!

"So, sweetie, how was it in the market today?" Kaios asked.

"A weirdo came up to me today and handed me a rose," Cyrila replied. "I stomped it into the ground."

"That reminds me, sweetie, I have a surprise for you!" Kaios pulled out a bouquet of rare, exotic flowers. "Oh, honey!" Cyrila exclaimed with joy. "These are perfect for the majestic mantelpiece in the nest!"

"Nest?" thought Donvor. "What the-"

Cyrila put the flowers in a small vase. Next to the vase were a few eggs. "Now, dear, do we have all our eggs?" Kaios counted the eggs. "All 23 of them, yes," he replied.

"Now, hon, don't forget this one!" said Cyrila, pointing at her belly.

Donvor realized how successful of a life Cyrila could have without Donvor. No one needed him. He was worthless trash. Then, it began to rain. Donvor lie on the grass, heartbroken and wet.

He woke up. He was in bed. Was that all...just a dream? Did he still have a chance? He felt his face. He still had the poisonous scratch on his face. He failed. Shine was at his door, peeking in on him. "Are you okay?" Shine asked.

"What happened to me?" Donvor whimpered.

"You passed out in an alleyway," replied Shine. "I was luckily strolling through town today, because when I found you, you had this poisonous scar on your face. I'm lucky to have found you, because that was lethal poison! Any longer with that poison in your blood and you would have been a goner! Well, I guess...good night, Donvor. Sleep tight. I hope that poison doesn't affect you in your sleep. I worry about what will become of you." Shine slowly closed the door. Donvor cried some more. He couldn't eat or sleep, knowing no one would ever like him, that he would just be trash.
---
#14 Posted: 02:38:17 11/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Now, to continue.

The following morning...

Donvor was exhausted. He hardly got any sleep the previous night, thanks to the poison in his face. He din't want to leave bed. He felt sick and unloved. He lay there, under the covers, unconscious. Cyrila opened the door. She clasped a bucket of water in her teeth. She took it to Donvor, placing it on the ground next to his bed in the hospital wing. "Um, hi, Donvor," said Cyrila, nervously. "Shine told me about what Kaios did to you. I didn't know that Kaios nearly killed you! So anyway, I asked Kaios what he did that to you for, and he said, "I needed some self-defense. There was a reason." I said that it was not a nice thing to do, especially to his own brother. Then, he told me that you were a horrific monster. I told him that it was a lie, and that even if you are a horrific monster, you still have the heart of a sweet dragon. I said he was a jerk to do that to you and then stormed off. He's been avoiding me ever since. I'm so sorry about what happened to you. I hope you can forgive me for leaving you back there, I didn't know Kaios tried to murder you..." Cyrila put her head to Donvor's heart as he lay there, unconscious. She heard nothing. She checked his pulse. Also nothing. Cyrila removed Donvor's bandage and poured the bucket of water on Donvor's cheek. The scar and the bloody skin resealed itself. A red blood stain still sat on his cheek. Cyrila tried his pulse again. Nothing. Cyrila began to panic. "Please, oh please, don't die Donvor," she whimpered. She tried his heart. Still nothing. Was she too late? Was Donvor dead? Cyrila put her face in her claws and began to cry. "No, please Donvor, you can't die," Cyrila spoke between sobs. "I love you too much for that, Donvor. Please. Just live a bit longer. Just a little. Without you, I will be lost. No way to be found. You're like family to me." Cyrila kissed his cheek with her hand on his heart. A slow beat. Cyrila gasped. Another beat. She smiled, tearfully. A very slow, but steady heartbeat began. Donvor's eyes filled with water. He slowy opened them. He looked up to see Cyrila looking down at him, smiling. "Am I...dead?" Donvor questioned. "Or is this another nightmare?" Cyrila smiled, letting a tear drop on his face. "No," she replied. "You're not dead. You're not dreaming. You're alive." Cyrila hugged him, then, as she leaned in closer and prepared for a kiss, suddenly...

SLAM! The door flew open. Kaios was in the doorway. He gasped. Cyrila looked at Kaios. She gulped. "I can't believe it!" shouted Kaios. "You're cheating on me with my own brother! I'll teach you a a thing or two about loyalty!"

"Wait, Kaios!" cried Cyrila.

Donvor turned his head to see Kaios turning into a beast. Kaios wasn't Kaios anymore: He had black skin, hard metal chest plate, a silver mane, blue horns, and a stare from his red eyes that said "I can kill you, you're just too dead already to realize it now." Kaios pounced on top of Cyrila, knocking her to the hard stone floor. Donvor wanted to get up and help, but he was too injured for that. "Please, Kaios, I beg you, please don't hurt me!" cried Cyrila. For about a second, nothing happened. Then, Kaios clawed Cyrila in the face, causing it to bleed. Her blood turned darker. "I'm afraid you've been mistaken, missy," laughed Kaios. "But Kaios is gone now. There's only me, Kaioros." Cyrila was frightened. Kaioros held his talons to her neck. He was just about to kill Cyrila, when he recieved a tail blow to the face. Kaioros turned around to see Donvor, standing there, out of bed, in a fighting stance. "You know," Kaioros laughed gingerly. "But, I'd like to save my energy for a larger threat. You, are just a weakling. And besides, take a look at the damage I've done already." Kaioros pointed to Cyrila. Her heartbeat suddenly thumped faster and faster, like a rabbit's heart. She was breathing faster. Suddenly, her heart stopped. She spoke quietly, "My...heart..."

Cyrila fell to the floor. She added,"W...w...why...c...c...can't...I...f...f...feel...i...i ...it..." Her eyes began to close as they filled with water. She was dying. "What did you do to her?!?" questioned Donvor, quite loudly. "Why is Cyrila on bleeding on the floor?!?" Silence. All that was heard was the heavy breathing of Cyrila, and Donvor's occasional growl. Finally, Kaioros explained, "Remember when I clawed Cyrila's face? Well...I have a special poison in my claws...a deadly poison that has no cure. It makes you bleed out, non-stop, it makes your heart stop, and, this is my favorite, it is also a panic inducing serum, it makes your brain overwork itself until it loses control and kills the person. Then, your precious "Cyrila" will be alive no more, and she will rot into nothing. He he he...hahaha! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Donvor shouted, "So, she'll DIE?!?!?...no...no! NOOOOOO!!!!! WHY!!! WHY!!!" He cried. Donvor crawled to the open door and shouted, "Shine! Help! Please! PLEASE!!!!! HELP!!!!!" Kaioros was about to bite Cyrila, when Shine dashed into the room. She thought she was losing her mind, when she saw Donvor on the floor, awake, staring at her desperately, Kaioros about to tear Cyrila's head off, and Cyrila, unconscious, bleeding all over the floor, with tears in her closed eyes. Shine waved her staff at the unfocused Kaioros as he turned around. He realized he was about to be stunned. He dodged the attack, then he breathed some dark fire on Donvor's bed. The room set ablaze with a dark blue fire. The fire was all around the room, about to destroy everything. Donvor gathered all of his strength and lifted up the unconscious Cyrila. She felt like a weak soul that needed protection. Donvor got up and did his best to carry Cyrila down the hall. He walked out of the room, straight through the fire. He did not flinch. He did not blink. He did not pass out or burn. He came out of the fire, unscathed. He smiled deviously. Suddenly, his legs went weak and he fell to the ground. Cyrila rolled out of his arms. He crawled over to her and lay himself down next to her. Suddenly, Shine came walking straight through the fire also, holding a stunned Kaios by the tail. "Wow," panted Donvor. "How did you catch him?"

"It wasn't easy," replied Shine. Kaioros sure put up a fight, but I got rid of him."

"Heh heh," laughed Donvor, when he placed his head on the ground and shut his eyes.
---
#15 Posted: 01:05:06 20/09/2011
I'll read tomorrow, gotta sleep. DX

EDIT: Read it. It's good! Keep it up!
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 01:17:08 21/09/2011 by Waaksian
#16 Posted: 21:59:20 21/09/2011 | Topic Creator
Daaww, thanks. smilie
---
#17 Posted: 20:27:30 03/10/2011
What happens next? smilie
#18 Posted: 16:39:04 18/03/2012 | Topic Creator
Too bad I haven't added much more on the story, but I PREAKING FROMISE to finish it.
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me