Page 1 of 1
The Chronicler [CLOSED]
Spyro Magic Blue Sparx Gems: 851
#1 Posted: 14:52:01 10/08/2011 | Topic Creator
I was wandering... In the end Ignitus was turned into the new Chronicler, so now he is blue, so what color does that make the old Chronicler? Hmm.... smilie
---
I do it for the lawls bro.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 17:22:39 10/08/2011
The Chronicler is more of a role. Anyone who takes the role of The Chronicler bears blue scales and wears what the previous Chronicler wore before him, and gains powers that comes with that role.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Spyro Magic Blue Sparx Gems: 851
#3 Posted: 17:54:17 10/08/2011 | Topic Creator
Yes, i know that, but what i am wondering is what the original Chronicler's real color was, before he turned blue. I am not talking about Ignitus
---
I do it for the lawls bro.
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6094
#4 Posted: 18:06:02 10/08/2011
Yep. It's pretty much fanon now that the green earth dragon we see in that flashback to the construction of Warfang is the Chronicler. Granted, this only works for DotD since the Chronicler in TEN didn't have any special color and was implied to just be really, really old (and crazy).
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#5 Posted: 03:21:53 11/08/2011
Which means the role passes on every Millennium or start of a new age.
light cynder Green Sparx Gems: 249
#6 Posted: 05:55:05 11/08/2011
yeah it looks like him. but i always wondered what his real name is...hmmm
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#7 Posted: 07:23:01 11/08/2011
I never knew that that was the old him.
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#8 Posted: 18:34:50 11/08/2011
Quote: Razz
...really, really old (and senile).

Fix'd for thour convenience. smilie
---
Keep smile
#9 Posted: 20:31:39 11/08/2011
No, Matesd, I meant "crazy". The Chronicler doesn't act senile, but he is a textbook sociopath. I mean, think about it: how many people died because of his manipulative scheming to bring Spyro to him? How many times was Spyro nearly killed for the same reason? And let's not forget that his end goal was to basically kidnap Spyro. smilie The Chronicler is an evil nutcase (I still don't buy that he isn't evil and I suspected him of being in league with Malefor at the very least).
Skorpion216 Ripto Gems: 340
#10 Posted: 20:47:15 11/08/2011
I thought that the Chronicler was going to turn out to actually be Malefor.
#11 Posted: 21:11:19 11/08/2011
Man, that would have been awesome! Like he was the only good bit of Malefor left but even that was manipulative and kind of evil.
Kariana Emerald Sparx Gems: 3057
#12 Posted: 21:39:15 11/08/2011
Quote: AngelicBeast
Yup. This is him, at least it looks like him.
[User Posted Image]

I always wanted to know weather or not that was him so badly...
---
KrazyKari.deviantart.com
#13 Posted: 22:03:01 11/08/2011
Ugh that dragon in the distance on the right kinda looks like a uncorrupted Malefor (or those generic dragon soldiers*
#14 Posted: 07:17:09 12/08/2011
No, Matesd, I meant "crazy". The Chronicler doesn't act senile, but he is a textbook sociopath. I mean, think about it: how many people died because of his manipulative scheming to bring Spyro to him? How many times was Spyro nearly killed for the same reason? And let's not forget that his end goal was to basically kidnap Spyro. smilie The Chronicler is an evil nutcase (I still don't buy that he isn't evil and I suspected him of being in league with Malefor at the very least).

Razz, dear, tell me, isn't senility all the source of evil? smilie

Besides, one could be Crazy Awesome, but "Senile Awesome"? Neeeep
---
Keep smile
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#15 Posted: 08:08:14 12/08/2011
No one knows, he could even be a purple dragon! I mean Iggy had to die to become a Chronicler, so it only seems logical that the original Chronicler is dead (plus he was living in a cave for 1000 years with no/very little food or water)
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
#16 Posted: 08:11:08 12/08/2011
No, Matesds, senility is not the source of all evil. Not even close. And "crazy awesome" is just an expression. And please don't call me "dear". We hardly know each other well enough for that.
#17 Posted: 08:36:44 12/08/2011
Razz, I was just using expression on the line, same as is in the "Crazy Awesome", isn't it?

And about that I said the "Dear", I know we doesn't know each other at all. I was just trying to be polite, through, even I must admit how much I fail at it, I must at the very least try it. It's the same why Cynder is horrible writer, because she doesn't even try. And all that....
---
Keep smile
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#18 Posted: 08:39:26 12/08/2011
Quote: matesds
Razz, I was just using expression on the line, same as is in the "Crazy Awesome", isn't it?

And about that I said the "Dear", I know we doesn't know each other at all. I was just trying to be polite, through, even I must admit how much I fail at it, I must at the very least try it. It's the same why Cynder is horrible writer, because she doesn't even try. And all that....

You have a strange sense of humour if you don't mind me saying so.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#19 Posted: 02:22:52 13/08/2011
"Dear" you know he could just be his slang or term of speech of how he talks, I often refer to men as "blokes" while calling women "love".

It's a slang or speech behaviour
#20 Posted: 08:30:01 13/08/2011
Quote: Jackson117
"Dear" you know he could just be his slang or term of speech of how he talks, I often refer to men as "blokes" while calling women "love".

I'm running short at slang, and my quirk looks differently....

It was really a failed attempt for politeness. smilie
---
Keep smile
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#21 Posted: 08:40:15 13/08/2011

Just use "Miss" or "Mrs", if you have to use a formality.
And if you're not sure if a woman is married or not, just say "Ma'am".
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#22 Posted: 09:44:01 13/08/2011
Quote: sonicbrawler182

Just use "Miss" or "Mrs", if you have to use a formality.
And if you're not sure if a woman is married or not, just say "Ma'am".

I never say "Ma'am" because for one thing, it sounds like a 1950's saying, and secondly, I never really hear anyone say that in a very long time. Ionly used "Miss" and "Mrs" in School. I can see how "Dear" "Love" "Blokes" can be interrpreted as slang, I hear that most of the time or "Mate".
---
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#23 Posted: 10:01:21 13/08/2011
I would go on more about the subject of formalities and slang, but it's off topic. smilie
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#24 Posted: 10:47:22 13/08/2011
[User Posted Image]

It also looks like the ice guardian, but with a mixed order for the color. It does look like him, its most likely him anyway.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
#25 Posted: 17:29:56 13/08/2011
Quote: SpyroD
[User Posted Image]

It also looks like the ice guardian, but with a mixed order for the color. It does look like him, its most likely him anyway.

Yes, now that I have looked at the picture more closely, it does look like the Chronicler.
---
#26 Posted: 22:45:15 13/08/2011
For the record, it's best just to say "dude" or "friend". "Dear" is a term of endearment where I come from and it's not something I'm comfortable hearing from anyone outside of close family. When said by anyone else, it comes off as patronizing and disrespectful.
#27 Posted: 01:16:17 14/08/2011
He looks more like a Nature element, (poison, chemicals, vines, plants etc)
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#28 Posted: 01:40:35 14/08/2011
You mean Earth?
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#29 Posted: 06:21:04 14/08/2011
For the record, it's best just to say "dude" or "friend". "Dear" is a term of endearment where I come from and it's not something I'm comfortable hearing from anyone outside of close family. When said by anyone else, it comes off as patronizing and disrespectful.

I don't think it is at all, but it sounds very old fashioned.
---
#30 Posted: 08:24:40 15/08/2011

For once again, I'm sorry Razz, the disrespecting thou would be the last thing I would ever want, and I don't even want a want to disrespect someone I adore, both as artist, and as a person. All I wanted there was to be polite, and a bit, friendly.

So, Razz, could I call thou by "friend"? And with the respect deserved?
---
Keep smile
#31 Posted: 08:28:00 15/08/2011
Sorry if I snapped at you, Matesds. It's been a bit stressful on my side of the keyboard. Of course you can call me "friend", and I've got a lot of respect for you (though I'm not so good at showing it). smilie
#32 Posted: 09:34:33 15/08/2011
Sorry if I snapped at you, Matesds. It's been a bit stressful on my side of the keyboard. Of course you can call me "friend", and I've got a lot of respect for you (though I'm not so good at showing it). smilie

No need to sorry, nor respect for me Razz. Friend, I didn't did even nearly a fraction of that thou did, and I'm still not counting what thou did for others than me. Thanks smilie

*Old cuckoo clock sound*
Oh, a bit off-topic we get, right? Better leave before off-topic hunters gets on loose. smilie; *backing off "subtly"*
---
Keep smile
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me