Page 1 of 1
WHY ISNT THERE MORE DRAGONS U COD PLAY? [CLOSED]
tecnogoddess101 Red Sparx Gems: 20
#1 Posted: 16:29:03 29/03/2008 | Topic Creator
IM GETTIN SICK OF SPYRO I WANT TO TAK CONTROL OF VOLTEER,TERRADOOR,CYRIL,IGNITUS OR MAYBE CYNDER!
---
im the bad ass kickin dragon that will toast your behind so U BEWARE
tecnogoddess101 Red Sparx Gems: 20
#2 Posted: 16:31:48 29/03/2008 | Topic Creator
I WANT TO ALSO MAK U OWN DRAGON ON PLAYSTATION 2 WHY COD THER DO THAT
---
im the bad ass kickin dragon that will toast your behind so U BEWARE
Spyro_rules Emerald Sparx Gems: 3213
#3 Posted: 17:14:44 29/03/2008
Please don't double post and post in all caps.
DragonDude555 Red Sparx Gems: 74
#4 Posted: 17:15:13 29/03/2008
Here is some info on the next upcoming game TDH!!! It is awesome dude!!

This is the first Spyro game that a player can fly at anytime they want (free-fly mode). The game also features a co-op (two player) play with Cynder.

[edit] Setting
The game continues after The Eternal Night where Spyro, Cynder and Sparx are left frozen in time, after the cave collasped the Spyro defeated Gaul The Ape King, who was trying to summon the Dark Master. Then as the view zooms out you see Hunter coming towards them.

[edit] Plot
In this epic culmination, or "climax" game, Spyro, Sparx, and Cynder wake up in the future. They gain the help of Hunter, an old friend of Spyro in older games. Spyro finally faces the Dark Master (first purple dragon ever born, but banished into exile), hoping to save the Dragon World from darkness.

[edit] Voice Actors
Spyro is vioced by Elijah wood. whereas Sparx is voiced Steve Carell who was played by David Spade in A New Beginning and Billy West in The Eternal Night. Hunter of Avalar, a new character introduced in the eternal night may possibly be voiced by Will smith. Cynder will probably be voiced by Mae Whitman as she did in Eternal Night and the Dark Master will be Played By Samuel Jackson.
---
Kung fu DRAGON!!!smilie Every dragon was kung fu fighting!!!HIGH YA!!!
[url]www.SpyrotheDragon.com[\url][The lair]
Last edited at 21:03:29 29/03/2008 by DragonDude555
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#5 Posted: 21:01:21 29/03/2008
I believe the game is called "The Legend of Spyro" my dear SPAMer.

Quote: DragonDude555
Here is some info on the next upcoming game TDH!!! It is awesome dude!! But the bad thing is that Spyro will be coiced by Jim Carrey.smilie

This is the first Spyro game that a player can fly at anytime they want (free-fly mode). The game also features a co-op (two player) play with Cynder.

[edit] Setting
The game continues after The Eternal Night where Spyro, Cynder and Sparx are left frozen in time, after the cave collasped the Spyro defeated Gaul The Ape King, who was trying to summon the Dark Master. Then as the view zooms out you see Hunter coming towards them.

[edit] Plot
In this epic culmination, or "climax" game, Spyro, Sparx, and Cynder wake up in the future. They gain the help of Hunter, an old friend of Spyro in older games. Spyro finally faces the Dark Master (first purple dragon ever born, but banished into exile), hoping to save the Dragon World from darkness.

[edit] Voice Actors
Spyro was voiced by Elijah Wood in the first two The Legend of Spyro games but now voiced by Jim Carrey whereas Sparx is also voiced by a comedian, Steve Carell who was played by David Spade in A New Beginning and Billy West in The Eternal Night. Hunter of Avalar, a new character introduced in the eternal night may possibly be voiced by Will smith. Cynder will probably be voiced by Mae Whitman as she did in Eternal Night and the Dark Master will be Played By Samuel Jackson.

Totally wrong about Jim Carry; KNOCK IT OFF.
DragonDude555 Red Sparx Gems: 74
#6 Posted: 21:03:52 29/03/2008
Quote: DragonDude555
Here is some info on the next upcoming game TDH!!! It is awesome dude!!

[edit] Setting

[edit] Plot

[edit] Voice Actors
Spyro is vioced by Elijah wood. whereas Sparx is voiced Steve Carell who was played by David Spade in A New Beginning and Billy West in The Eternal Night. Hunter of Avalar, a new character introduced in the eternal night may possibly be voiced by Will smith. Cynder will probably be voiced by Mae Whitman as she did in Eternal Night and the Dark Master will be Played By Samuel Jackson.

Happy???
---
Kung fu DRAGON!!!smilie Every dragon was kung fu fighting!!!HIGH YA!!!
[url]www.SpyrotheDragon.com[\url][The lair]
Dark_Spyro999 Emerald Sparx Gems: 4713
#7 Posted: 23:43:55 29/03/2008
why are they changing Sparx's voice AGAIN?
---
I is ded
Twilight Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#8 Posted: 00:35:16 30/03/2008
Why not?
---
As long as I don't have to do anything, I'm kool with it.
Shrazer320 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3564
#9 Posted: 04:47:07 30/03/2008
Well, David was awesome has him, then they cut him out and got the terrible West in.
BJ Fodder
#10 Posted: 12:58:04 04/06/2008
No offense but I'd rather play as just Spyro or Spyro and Cynder. Playing as the other guardians would result in slow gameplay and they may move as slow as a titan in Crash of the Titans. The point of the plot is to be showing what SPYRO can do and didn't the guardians' powers get zapped away by Cynder in A New Beginning? I usually don't mind playing as other characters in other series (i.e. Sonic), but in this case, it's best if the characters were very limited.

And I agree, Billy West was attrocious as Sparx. Whenever Sparx screams in that game, that's were Sparx gets (I'm not going to say the word) up.
Gwenio Gold Sparx Gems: 2454
#11 Posted: 18:54:47 04/06/2008
Quote: Dark_Spyro999
why are they changing Sparx's voice AGAIN?

Because fans complained again.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me