darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon > exactly what happened at the end in the last story scene with spyro and cynder?!
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3
exactly what happened at the end in the last story scene with spyro and cynder?! [CLOSED]
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6094
#101 Posted: 20:58:55 05/08/2011
What the...? That was a response to something else. o.O Either I posted it in the wrong topic, or that person deleted their post.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#102 Posted: 21:00:37 05/08/2011
Quote: Razz
What the...? That was a response to something else. o.O Either I posted it in the wrong topic, or that person deleted their post.

Lol, now it's even more funnier.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#103 Posted: 08:59:09 06/08/2011
Random...That cannot be, Oh wait nevermind I plague Aura anyway
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#104 Posted: 00:13:52 08/08/2011
Quote: matesds
You all 're wrong.

Spyro nor Cyn' was in the core, they didn't defeat Malefor, the world wasn't put together again, Ignitus didn't become Chronicler. Simply becase.... It didn't happened. World didn't broke apart, Malefor wasn't villain, even Spyro didn't look like this. Simply because TLOS was novel within a Spyro universe. Spyro really looks like in SkyLanders. Insomniac look of him was made from Flame + more attractive, Malefor exist there, but just as a rich snob, who has a son whose look was used as model for TLOS smilie. Cynder is there too, she tries to be a writer, but isn't very good at it, as they always ends up with marysue chara, so, when she notices it she scraps it quickly. Et cetera et cetera

GAME OVER

I SEE THE LIGHT.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
huge dotd freak Emerald Sparx Gems: 3354
#105 Posted: 22:32:05 08/08/2011
:spyro and :cynder cant die i think that because spyro sacraficed himself the ancesders or who ever let him live
---
Do you not like my mouth words?
Dragons-go-hrr Platinum Sparx Gems: 6991
#106 Posted: 08:24:42 09/08/2011
I say they're alive, but they could be dead. Remember Iggy saying how dragons stay in this world long after they die? And how he was then walking around being all Chronicler-y. So he could just be a random spirit dude like Ignitus...

Tho they did state at the end he wasn't in the 'all powerful book of dead peoples'.
---
"Was it a hot ghost?"
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#107 Posted: 09:11:09 09/08/2011
Quote: Fireball
I found it offending how matesds said that all writers always have mary sue characters when this isn't at all true.

The "they" wasn't meant as writers.
It wasn't typo either. Cynder's primary power is time travel, not elements. This ends up with temporal clones. Every clone of her is terrible writer, not 'cus of marysues.... But because of none of her versions can keep on writing, none of them. How could anybody improve without trying?
---
Keep smile
katrina78894 Red Sparx Gems: 66
#108 Posted: 00:23:08 11/08/2011
They died.
spyro sacrafised himself in order to save the world. It was they're spirits traveling to heaven.
and another thing, spyro and Cynder changed their names to Kate and Bob!

just kidding! They lived
---
Mirror, Mirror, on the wall, whats the worst that could happen?
SpyroD Emerald Sparx Gems: 4926
#109 Posted: 03:16:19 11/08/2011
Well I'm sticking with: They Live!= because of the part after the credits- "Each time a dragon dies a new page is written in this book. I've done my best, but I can't seem to find any trace of Spyro," fades away.
"Well young dragon, where might you be?" = the thing is I haven't seen the end for a long time, not even on YouTube, and I remembered the part that has the biggest proof in the world, that he lived, And so did Cynder.
---
"How will you feel when you're left behind? Everyone leaves, it's just a matter of time." 12115-PrinceW.
First | Previous | Page 3 of 3
1 2 3

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me