Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
The Fight for Freedom 2 [CLOSED]
icedragonmacey2 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1432
#1 Posted: 01:10:25 06/07/2011 | Topic Creator
I don't know why I closed my other topic...I think this is really good...But here is, again, The Fighgt for Freedom

She splashed happily through every puddle, not knowing what we'd lose. She didn't even know what we had already lost. The fight would begin soon, and I couldn't let her come. She would die if she came with, or if she didn't. Well, that's what I thought.
But I didn't know she was already ready. I thought she was too young. I didn't think she knew. It was all a secret...
Until I told her one word: "Stay," She stopped, turned, and said something to me. "No. I want to fight with you,"
My breath became shallow. "Who told you?" I hissed.
"Mother did. Before she died."
I bit my lip. How do you know that Mother died?! I wanted to scream.
Because. I can read minds. And so can you. But only certain people. She replied, in her mind. My eyes grew wide, and before I could say anything, a dark rumble of thunder boomed in the distance.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9-
Lightning flashed over the sky. 9 miles, I thought. 9 miles left. Kat looked at me. How can you tell how many miles away we are? She asked in thought.
When the thunder roars, start counting, until you see lightning. That's how you can tell. I smiled, but an earsplitting roar tore apart the sweet silence that broke in between us.
Sade, what's happening? My sister Kat asked me, but I couldn't reply. It was too dangerous.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I woke in silence, not knowing where I was. Kat! I thought. Where are you?
I got no reply. The only thing I could see was black fog, and stars. My head started spinning, and I fell over. The stars flew around my head, over and over...
Sade! Wake up!
I opened my eyes, but in stead of seeing stars, I saw Kat's gleaming eyes, glowing with hope.
"Are you okay? You were out for a long time. 6 miles. I dragged you all the way here."
I tried to sit up, but my head started spinning again. I dropped my bag, and fell over in a deep sleep again.
---
http://spyroobsession.weebly.com/index.html
This is my website! Please join! ^
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 16:22:59 06/07/2011 by icedragonmacey2
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me