Page 1 of 1
After this game comes out... [CLOSED]
Forgotten World Platinum Sparx Gems: 5164
#1 Posted: 21:08:39 03/07/2011 | Topic Creator
There will be a lot of fandom about this game. like the adult cartoon about the prisoners did one about already. Also I'm very positive that there will be a lot of children at the ages of 7-13 coming onto the net. There were already kids at the age of 9 coming onto the net from the LoS series. So expect some crazy things.

So what is your opinion about what happens after the game comes out?
---
Life's a struggle, but when you die, it's how you handle life.
BlackNight12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2343
#2 Posted: 21:40:14 03/07/2011
I don't know. maybe if it's actually good the fandom will chill out a little bit. however, there will of course be those trolls and flame wars always. maybe things can just calm down a little bit.

Always though we can expect some crazy things to happen though. just like with any game.
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
#3 Posted: 21:44:24 03/07/2011 | Topic Creator
There may be some crazy things because of this game coming out. Then again there may just be a person that is younger than gaul2 and will be more mature than him.
---
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#4 Posted: 21:49:58 03/07/2011
You'll probably get youngsters over-rating the game, then you'll get the trolls flaming them, then you'll get the Spyro fans flaming the trolls, then you'll probably get fans flaming other fans for not liking the game, it will probably end up in a large circle. I guess the fanbase will be more split up than ever, one will be just for the original fans, one for LoS, and finally Skylanders. Or you may get just original and LoS fans, or it may just be LoS fans, so many possibilites of how this fanbase has split, it makes no sense now. I guess there is no need to care about the fanbase anymore it seems.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:50:36 03/07/2011 by SuperSpyroFan
#5 Posted: 21:51:51 03/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Let's hope not, but it's a strong possibility.
---
#6 Posted: 21:54:14 03/07/2011
Quote: Forgotten World
Let's hope not, but it's a strong possibility.

I reckon it will be a land of confusion. I'll be so suprised if everything runs smoothly within this fanbase. I'm also getting the feeling that maybe I shouldn't have posted on here. Whatever, I've done it now.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:55:00 03/07/2011 by SuperSpyroFan
#7 Posted: 22:02:40 03/07/2011 | Topic Creator
Uh huh, young kids + trolls + flame wars + confusion = disaster. And this is something that we should be aware of before it happens.

We should be prepared for it before it happens.
---
#8 Posted: 22:16:44 03/07/2011
Quote: Forgotten World
Uh huh, young kids + trolls + flame wars + confusion = disaster. And this is something that we should be aware of before it happens.

We should be prepared for it before it happens.

If it comes to that I just won't bother to come on here anymore, and I've even been thinking about that recently.
---
#9 Posted: 23:01:47 03/07/2011 | Topic Creator
I'll probably stay here for the heck of it if that's the case, any case that was said on this page.
---
Firehead010 Green Sparx Gems: 316
#10 Posted: 00:04:15 04/07/2011
---
Don't try to hard to get through life. No one gets out alive anyway. -Random
Skorpion216 Ripto Gems: 340
#11 Posted: 02:49:43 04/07/2011
For the love of God, no more Spyro pronz. I can't even find good drawing references on Google Images without some..... I'm not even going to finish that sentence....
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#12 Posted: 04:17:13 04/07/2011
Quote: Skorpion216
For the love of God, no more Spyro pronz. I can't even find good drawing references on Google Images without some..... I'm not even going to finish that sentence....

You ask for the impossible.
InsaneAlphaBeta Green Sparx Gems: 194
#13 Posted: 05:18:11 04/07/2011
Probably the usual, those that like the game, will say what they think about it, defend things they like about it, and other may think its perfect and defend every single aspect of it,

the people who don't like it, will state there opinions on the things they didn't like, some may state there opinion as fact, while others provide ways of fixing the issue they talk about.

and of course, some will troll, flame, like they always do,

so in other words, it will be like its always been, whether you consider that a bad thing or a good thing is all subjective.
though, the amount of people who like it/hate it, depends on the game itself, tons of questions are unanswered,
how polished will it be? will it be fun? does the gameplay work well? how many bugs will it have? will the game focus on gameplay yet with a story that's mostly an afterthought? can any Spyro fan enjoy this game? if the game sales well will Activision make the next *Spyro* game?

all of these questions have yet to have been answered and how the community will react when the game is released, depends on the answers to these questions.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 05:19:29 04/07/2011 by InsaneAlphaBeta
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#14 Posted: 15:53:23 04/07/2011
to me its just fun to read all the patetick threads and disscussions here smilie i need some lulz.
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me