First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4
More The Legend of Spyro and NOT Skylanders [CLOSED]
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#101 Posted: 21:22:51 08/07/2011
Quote: sonicbrawler182
Original Spyro hated the idea of falling in love because he was at the age where he starts to take a vague interest in the subject, or in his case, Elora. But seeing others around him being in love made him jealous, and thus, he acted as if he hated the concept. I can tell that's what he was feeling, as I went through the exact same thing, and in a very similar way. It's also very common to see a similar scenario on many TV shows. Many people go through it IRL.

No, I don't think that's the reason at all, I think that Spyro probably thinks that he has more 'important' things to worry about like looking after his well being and his best friend Sparx, and also to make sure that no harm can come to anyone and the Dragon Realms, I think that he probably thinks it's a waste of time, as he is young and kind of niave to realise how good love is. Also, I think Insomniac just made him do that just to be funny.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:23:46 08/07/2011 by SuperSpyroFan
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3163
#102 Posted: 21:41:39 08/07/2011
Or Cynder was sort of a double agent.
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
#103 Posted: 21:47:24 08/07/2011
Quote: Fireball
Or Cynder was sort of a double agent.

Yeah, an agent in disguise. As Elvis famously sang "You're the agent in disguise, oh yes you are" Can you see that I changed 'Devil' to 'Agent' it's good isn't it? Me being a goon.

EDIT: I don't have a clue why I though of Elvis or that song. smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:47:55 08/07/2011 by SuperSpyroFan
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#104 Posted: 22:18:23 08/07/2011
The realms were at peace at this point. If anything, Spyro would be bored out of his mind. I have a feeling him and Elora had at leeeaaassst one affectionate conversation within their short time together! smilie
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#105 Posted: 01:26:39 09/07/2011
I'd prefer it if ANB Cynder was the main villain of the series, not Malefor. She should have stayed evil. She was so much better that way and she made a far better villain than Malefor.

She did most of the work, while Malefor just sat in his prison.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
#106 Posted: 01:27:35 09/07/2011
Cynder should have overthrown Malefor and be come the True Dark Master. smilie
---
Skorpion216 Ripto Gems: 340
#107 Posted: 01:32:27 09/07/2011
You know, it wouldn't be hard to come up with a new plot, if they wanted to continue the series.
#108 Posted: 01:49:43 09/07/2011
Yep. That's exactly right. See, we're coming up with millions (not literally) of different plots for continuations of The Legend of Spyro series, so why can't they?
---
InsaneAlphaBeta Green Sparx Gems: 194
#109 Posted: 01:52:47 09/07/2011
I think the LOS series has run its coarse, i think they should stick to DOTD being the last one, plus they said its a trilogy, so it wouldn't be right to make another.
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#110 Posted: 02:32:16 09/07/2011
Quote: Skorpion216
You know, it wouldn't be hard to come up with a new plot, if they wanted to continue the series.

You're very right
#111 Posted: 03:01:41 09/07/2011
Quote: Darby

You're very right

Honestly, I could come up with one in under 30 seconds.
#112 Posted: 03:08:16 09/07/2011
I already have one. I even have three others.
---
#113 Posted: 03:09:12 09/07/2011
Quote: Fireball
I already have one. I even have three others.

Throw it at me.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#114 Posted: 03:15:15 09/07/2011
I would like more Classic Spyro instead of LoS.
#115 Posted: 03:31:00 09/07/2011
Okay sure. Since Flame and Ember didn't have much of an appearance, I decided to throw them in. Here's one idea that I've started as a fanfiction. It takes place about a year after DotD.

When Cynder proposed to Spyro at the end of DotD, Spyro told her he only liked her as a friend, even though he really did like her. Why? So that Ember wouldn't get jealous. So now Spyro secretly likes Cynder. Ember teased Cynder. Flame just sits there.
Not only is their relationship a mess, but a strange force has contacted who everyone presumed was dead. Malefor. When Malefor was imprisoned in the Earth's core, he was taked to a mysterious world where a strange group of silouhettes with bad grammar tell him everything. Apparently, Us, that's what they call themselves, has saved Malefor from pure doom. They plan an evil plan that will not only destroy the dragon realms, but also destroy the universe and gain the true power of darkness. And so goes back to our heroes...
Eventually Spyro and Cynder meet up with Hunter. After being attacked by a rogue dragon assassin, Cynder is kidnapped and taken hostage by Malefor. Ignitus, now the Chronicler, has contacted Spyro, foretelling him of the future and warning him of the mysterious 'Us'.
Now that Spyro knows that Malefor is alive, he sets off with Hunter to the Torched Plains where a strange destruction is supposed to occurr. While there, Malefor appears and summons 'Us' to join him and his grublin army. They soon disappear and a large (and I mean large) earthquake-apocalypse starts. Earth falls apart into canyons, no where left to go as this world is destroyed. Luckily, Hunter manages to launch Spyro up onto the Floating Islands just as he falls into a mysterious vortex at the Earth's core.
Malefor is waiting for him above and explains a little bit about what's happening before shoving Spyro off the islands and into the vortex.
Spyro, now alone, is taken all the way to the center of the galaxy to a place called The Gateway where he meets Silvermist. Silvermist tells him that he is the Universe Dragon, the one who controls the entire universe and makes sure everything is in balance. He tells Spyro of Malefor's plan and that Spyro needs to collect 'Power Gems' from all of the many worlds throughout the universe that have life on them. New York City being his first stop, Spyro sets off.
Along the way, he meets many allies and enemies as he tries to bring the universe back to life. Spyro believes he is helping to save the world by collecting the Power Gems, but he is really giving Silvermist full power of darkness, making him grow bigger and more powerful. Silvermist is tricking him.
By this time, Spyro starts to learn a little bit more about 'Us' as the worlds he ventures become more dangerous. The pattern goes on and on. Blablabal...
Then Spyro finally learns of Silvermist's plan and goes to stop him, only to encounter Malefor and the 'Us' group. They tell him of their plan and what's going to happen: a full out war of the universe. However, they realize that Silvermist is out of control and tell Spyro to go stop him as quick as possible.
So Spyro goes to Silvermist to fight. Silvermist tells him that he was really the leader of the 'Us' group and wishes to destroy the entire universe and gain full power over the darkness. He tells Spyro of how every Power Gem he collects destroys worlds and makes him stronger.
Anyway, Spyro battles with him only to lose. Somehow, Cynder was there in The Gateway the entire time, a 'life-source' to Silvermist. Spyro saves her, tells her of his true affection for her, and escapes The Gateway just as Silvermist unleashes his darkness into the universe.
Spyro's homeworld still destroyed, the two heroes are forced to go to other worlds and gain help from friends as the war that Malefor warns him about begins. Only a full-on battle of the millenium can save them now as Silvermist plots the end of the world.

And so leads onto those other ideas.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:32:10 09/07/2011 by Fireball
#116 Posted: 03:35:57 09/07/2011
You seem to have had that idea saved up. I have my own idea, hell, I even made a comic series about it, but my fear of criticism disallows me from showing you (or anyone), but excellent idea, btw.
#117 Posted: 04:03:56 09/07/2011
Thanks! smilie
---
#118 Posted: 08:05:44 09/07/2011
The realms were at peace at this point. If anything, Spyro would be bored out of his mind. I have a feeling him and Elora had at leeeaaassst one affectionate conversation within their short time together! smilie

Well it's only a game, do I don't know, but they defiantely give the message across that Goonro is not interested in it.
---
#119 Posted: 08:30:21 09/07/2011
I have 3 LoS ideas written up, gameplay ideas and all. And I have been contemplating ideas for some fanfiction (possibly comic), though it would mainly surround my dragon character (and my friend's, if she allows it). It may actually be a prequel to ANB. I'd then have him meet Spyro and co at some point after DotD.
---
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#120 Posted: 11:36:39 09/07/2011
Whoah Whoah, Classic Spyro was going to have elora be a love interest however the creators thought it was indeed a bit creepy and thus killed it, however they did go *gee lets fix this crap up* and gave us ship teases everywhere. Heck Spyro even had a dad but that concept got chucked out of the window.

Now TLOS was a clusterbrain, it's a few ship teases there and now but it's mostly Predicted or YPMV canon.

It's like EXB and HXB is the only canon ones
LyraDragon Yellow Sparx Gems: 1283
#121 Posted: 12:09:34 09/07/2011
gee. elora, ember or cynder...who will spyro choose?
---
Team Drago
smiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmiliesmilie
wanted:smilie
#122 Posted: 13:10:20 09/07/2011
Quote: Jackson117
Whoah Whoah, Classic Spyro was going to have elora be a love interest however the creators thought it was indeed a bit creepy and thus killed it, however they did go *gee lets fix this crap up* and gave us ship teases everywhere. Heck Spyro even had a dad but that concept got chucked out of the window.

Now TLOS was a clusterbrain, it's a few ship teases there and now but it's mostly Predicted or YPMV canon.

It's like EXB and HXB is the only canon ones

I'm glad Insomniac decided not to bother, I don't think there would be any point for that type of game, since there is only a real basic storyline for it anyway. Also, how do you know, do you have evidence that a developer wanted Spyro to have a relationship with Elora? As I don't really believe it that well to be honest.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 13:11:38 09/07/2011 by SuperSpyroFan
#123 Posted: 13:59:46 09/07/2011
Here are my LoS game ideas I came up with in the past.

Quote:
Not sure about story but I have gameplay ideas. It's basically a TLoS RPG.
The game would be set after DotD and have similar game mechanics. You can have more than two moves per element and Spyro and Cynder can perform team attacks, such as Spyro throwing Cynder in a ball and Cynder using her elements to create an explosion on impact. The game would be free-roam, and would have a central map similar to that of The Archylte Steppe from Final Fantasy XIII: a huge expanse with wild monsters running/flying around. Battles will be real-time. To escape a battle, you will stay a certain distance away from the enemies for a few seconds. The game would also have local and online co-op. In offline co-op, Cynder casts a spell to put the chain from DotD on her and Spyro's necks, but in online co-op, both players can go as far away from each other as they want within the currently loaded map, although both payers can teleport to each others location instantly at the press of a button. It would have a branching level-up system too. Flying will be largely unchanged in DotD, except you can go reeeeaaallly high and wind currents are used in places where you do some Classic Spyro style platforming. These wind currents are part of the story, so when you reach the main objective in a given area, you can destroy an artefact that removes the wind currents, allowing you to fly freely and backtrack more effeciently. There would be parts where Spyro and Cynder are seperated from each other. In these cases, to still allow co-op, another dragon character(Ember or Flame for example) would take Spyro/Cynder's place. That character can then be unlocked for side quests and a competitive battle mode. Also, characters like Hunter can be unlocked to spice things up. There would also be dream sequences, like in Eternal Night, except they are not elemental tutorials. In these, Spyro/Cynder will be accompanied by any unlocked dragon character, including a duplicate of themselves. The partner dragon can be changed at save points. Spyro's dream sequences would be Classic gameplay plus the fighting. He cannot fly during these sections, and neither can his partner. These sections involve Ignitus communicating with Spyro, and will show images of Spyro's memories. They are half linear, half open-ended puzzles. Cynder's dream sequences are more like nightmares. They are completely open-world, and she and her partner can still fly, but fighting abilities are extermely limited. You will also be doing some mystery solving. These sections involve Malefor's spirit tormenting Cynder. There will be fourth wall breaking moments where Malefor asks Cynder a question, but is also directing it at the player, similar to the opening area of Kingdom Hearts. The story would be serious but it will have quite alot of humour at times. It could even have mild to moderate sexual themes. The age rating this game goes for is PEGI 12 to 16. It would be a PS3 and Xbox 360 release.

I'll admit this one could be a lot better though.

Here's a better one. This was sort of challenge from NEW_SpyroLUVA. He/She wanted to know if anyone could come up with a game based off of the runmoured names of "Spyro's Kingdom", "Spyro and the Monster Gang" and "Skylanders: Spyro's Adventure" (The game was not announced at the time). I tried my hand at it, and this is what I came up with:

Quote:
So after DotD, Spyro and Cynder are now all happy, the world is saved and they are back with the others(And if it matters, Spyro DID NOT hear Cynder confess her love/lust for him). So they go a few months and all is peaceful, but there is a band of monsters made up of creatures who once served Malefor, Gaul and Cynder who are now lost in the world, as they have nowhere to go now that their masters are gone. So the more intelligent ones take matters into their own hands. They start stealing resources from all the good creatures to build shelters, weapons, things they need to live prosperously. So at first, they are not actually bad, nor are they a serious threat. They just want to survive.....

Meanwhile, the guardians offer Spyro and Cynder a long term responsibility(they do not HAVE to accept). The world is now in repair, and the other races are really slow recovering. So, Spyro and Cynder are asked to train willing young dragons(from a very young age to their own age, mostly) in their element. Spyro and Cynder, along with their "band/gang" of dragons, will then help different regions recover from the disaster Malefor created. Spyro accepts without hesitation, but Cynder is reluctant. However, she hides her feelings and accepts(she is reluctant as she wants to settle down and bond with Spyro, as well as regain the 15 years of her life she lost to Malefor).

BUT, a wise monster believes that the monsters cannot live a prosperous life....every race in this "band of monsters" will go extinct, as there is only a small amount of creatures, compared to the dragons, and the dragons will make life hard for them, as they have been stealing the dragon's(and their allies') resources. So this wise monster, tells them of a legend....

Long ago, there was an event that occured where a "layer" of land was taken off the Earth by some invaders from another world. It is presumed that these invaders came through Convexity. So this wise creature suggests that they try to get to Convexity and find these "invaders". They would then attempt to take this missing land and put it back on the Earth. They will then re-populate the planet with their races and start the world anew. However, bringing these pieces of land to the Earth will crush anything on the world below. The monsters don't care about the dragons, and are resentful, so they will not warn them. They won't stop them from escaping the "new land", but will not help them either. They decide to name their band the "Sky Landers", due to their plot.

But... HOW will they do this? How are they supposed to get into Convexity?

You guessed it(or not).... Cynder. She was the one who opened Convexity last time, and some of these monsters worked for her during her dark reign. So their plan is to convince Cynder to join their side and get her to open Convexity, and help them with any further endeavours. Some of these monsters despise her and see her as a "traitor"(like Gaul did), and some of them think she has been "tainted by the dragons".

They don't start their plan instantly. They continue gathering resources and send spies to watch Cynder(bet they'll enjoy it too!smilie). They try to flatter her at first, rather than force her to join. Some see stilll see her as a queen, and Spyro as an evil king who stole their "mother"....

I have a lot more as to how this develops, and the little events that may happen. Basically:

"Sky Landers" is the name of the "Monster Gang", and they see Cynder as a "queen", and Spyro as an evil "king". They call the dragon lands "Spyro's Kingdom".

HNNNGH!!! :B
---
#124 Posted: 02:45:27 10/07/2011
That sounds like the plot for Super Mario Sunshine. smilie
---
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6094
#125 Posted: 03:58:03 10/07/2011
Quote:
Also, how do you know, do you have evidence that a developer wanted Spyro to have a relationship with Elora? As I don't really believe it that well to be honest.

Since it's going to be a few weeks at best before I can get this section of my interview with Oliver Wade (character designer, animator, and writer at Insomniac Games from the end of Spyro 1 through Resistance and Ratchet: Deadlocked).

Quote:
JasonLovesKelsey at SpyroForum is wondering if Elora was designed to be Spyro's love interest and if you had any thoughts in regards to the fandom's tendency to pair them up together. smilie

That's a great question which brings up an interesting point. One of the founders of Insomniac, Brian Hastings is always trying to get love interests in for the main character whether it's Spyro or Ratchet. So, yes, she was originally going to be a love interest for Spyro, eventually. After we created her though it didn't really seem to fit and the interspecies thing was kind of worrisome, so, we dropped the idea.

*in a later e-mail*

In regards to the Elora and Spyro relationship answer, did Brian change his mind about interspecies relationships with "Year of the Dragon"? smilie I know Hunter and Bianca hooked up and a lot of us crazy fans like to think there's hope for Spyro and Elora with the way the game ended. smilie Personally, from the end of Ripto's Rage onward, I'd always thought they were the most interesting couple I'd ever seen. It was a nice change from the usual video game tendency to pair critters up with their own kind all the time.

I mostly think Brian likes to have new female characters in the games all the time. you can see that continuing with the Ratchet and Clank series where the female lead changes with every game.

So, there you have it. Elora was created initially as a love interest for Spyro and there are hints of it throughout the games (in the bonus epilogue for Spyro 2, there's a page showing them riding the love boat ride together, though Spyro missed his chance that time; and in Spyro 3, the ending strongly suggests that Elora gave him another chance and Spyro would be more interested if he wasn't at the age where he thinks girls are icky smilie).
#126 Posted: 04:29:22 10/07/2011
Well that clears that up perfectly, Anyone want to go bug Krome or ES about SXC? sure would be interesting
#127 Posted: 04:36:39 10/07/2011
The people you'll want to talk to about SxC are Chris Wilson and Mike Graham, the producers/writers for the whole LoS trilogy. You might be able to get some insights from some of the Krome team about it, but all evidence points to the SxC thing in DotD being thrown in at the last minute as fanservice so the Krome guys might not know much.
#128 Posted: 05:51:15 10/07/2011
Quote: Razz
Quote:
Also, how do you know, do you have evidence that a developer wanted Spyro to have a relationship with Elora? As I don't really believe it that well to be honest.

Since it's going to be a few weeks at best before I can get this section of my interview with Oliver Wade (character designer, animator, and writer at Insomniac Games from the end of Spyro 1 through Resistance and Ratchet: Deadlocked).

Quote:
JasonLovesKelsey at SpyroForum is wondering if Elora was designed to be Spyro's love interest and if you had any thoughts in regards to the fandom's tendency to pair them up together. smilie

That's a great question which brings up an interesting point. One of the founders of Insomniac, Brian Hastings is always trying to get love interests in for the main character whether it's Spyro or Ratchet. So, yes, she was originally going to be a love interest for Spyro, eventually. After we created her though it didn't really seem to fit and the interspecies thing was kind of worrisome, so, we dropped the idea.

*in a later e-mail*

In regards to the Elora and Spyro relationship answer, did Brian change his mind about interspecies relationships with "Year of the Dragon"? smilie I know Hunter and Bianca hooked up and a lot of us crazy fans like to think there's hope for Spyro and Elora with the way the game ended. smilie Personally, from the end of Ripto's Rage onward, I'd always thought they were the most interesting couple I'd ever seen. It was a nice change from the usual video game tendency to pair critters up with their own kind all the time.

I mostly think Brian likes to have new female characters in the games all the time. you can see that continuing with the Ratchet and Clank series where the female lead changes with every game.

So, there you have it. Elora was created initially as a love interest for Spyro and there are hints of it throughout the games (in the bonus epilogue for Spyro 2, there's a page showing them riding the love boat ride together, though Spyro missed his chance that time; and in Spyro 3, the ending strongly suggests that Elora gave him another chance and Spyro would be more interested if he wasn't at the age where he thinks girls are icky smilie).

Very interesting, I like this sort of stuff.
---
#129 Posted: 08:11:30 10/07/2011
I knew it. smilie

And I COMPLETEY forgot about the Spyro 2 Epilogue! smilie
---
#130 Posted: 08:21:22 10/07/2011
Can not even find their contact details, it's like they ran off to mexico
#131 Posted: 08:26:16 10/07/2011
For the curious, I've posted the epilogue screenshot in question with Oliver's comments and a link to the full epilogue video here on dA.

As for Chris and Mike, I don't know how to get hold of them. Chris is no longer working on any Spyro projects and Mike is busy executive producing Skylanders. Back in 2008 both of them appeared at what was then known as the VUG/Sierra forums and talked with fans about LoS and the upcoming DotD, but that's the last we've heard from either one of them. Given how DotD turned out and what became of the fans thereafter, I can't say as I'm surprised that they've become hard to reach.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:28:42 10/07/2011 by Razz
#132 Posted: 08:35:40 10/07/2011
I knew it. smilie

And I COMPLETEY forgot about the Spyro 2 Epilogue! smilie

Trust you to think about that type of stuff, lol. I'm glad that they decided not to bother, it's just a fun kids game, it doesn't need any of that.
---
#133 Posted: 08:38:36 10/07/2011
But a little romance can be fun. It can be cute and lighthearted. But I don't really mind either way. It wouldn't of made the game necessarily better, but not any worse.
---
#134 Posted: 08:42:39 10/07/2011
But a little romance can be fun. It can be cute and lighthearted. But I don't really mind either way. It wouldn't of made the game necessarily better, but not any worse.

In my opinion, it's just not needed for that type of game. I'd just get bored of it.
---
#135 Posted: 08:45:39 10/07/2011
It would depend on the individual pairing for me. I like Spyro, and Elora piques my curiosity at the least, but I can't say for certain how they would play out as a couple.
---
#136 Posted: 08:52:14 10/07/2011
It would depend on the individual pairing for me. I like Spyro, and Elora piques my curiosity at the least, but I can't say for certain how they would play out as a couple.

I don't know either, it's really weird.
---
#137 Posted: 09:18:10 10/07/2011
But come on Cynder turning good, there had to be some sort of meddling or rewrites for that, I'm not even aware they knew of the fan shipping if it was coincidence or intentional
#138 Posted: 09:27:06 10/07/2011
I believe Spyro x Cynder was planned pretty early on. I believe Cynder would still have confessed feelings for Spyro, even if Krome developed DotD (or Spyro might of confessed feelings for Cynder, either or, really).
---
#139 Posted: 22:33:22 10/07/2011
^ I think the same. I mean, it's only to be expected, considering they made her his age. If it wasn't planned, I think they would have just left her as an evil dragoness, and if not, just corrupted, but she still looked her agcorrupted age.
#140 Posted: 23:16:49 10/07/2011
You know, why don't people just come up with there own sequels if they want it to continue? I mean, sure it would be alright if they did want to continue the series, but it's highly unlikely they will.
#141 Posted: 05:44:02 11/07/2011
Why can't people just get over the fact that it's ended, and wasn't all that sucessful, and be happy that the three games are there to still play, and if they're getting bored of them, play something else, and have at least two or three years break from them, and then come back to them, if you leave something for a very long time, you seem to enjoy it more afterwards and not be so bored of it.
---
Spyrof4n Green Sparx Gems: 170
#142 Posted: 05:46:56 11/07/2011
Would you say the Age of Heroes by Spartan-029 would be an acceptable game/movie for the Spyro series? -If you have not read it then nvm-
---
These streets are filled with cowards, disguised as men. They are, paying no consequence for their actions, soon we'll all give in.
#143 Posted: 05:48:57 11/07/2011
I plan on reading it. Light Cyrus' The Asgard Chronicles is a good one, too.
---
#144 Posted: 18:12:19 11/07/2011
The irony.
#145 Posted: 18:59:43 11/07/2011
I wonder what will happen after Skylanders.
#146 Posted: 19:03:28 11/07/2011
^ I can't stop wondering that either. The curiosity is killing me
#147 Posted: 19:18:42 11/07/2011
I don't think another Skylanders would be the best option, The Spyro brand will probably trade hands again.
#148 Posted: 21:08:50 11/07/2011
Another Skylanders game wouldn't be as sucessful if it were to be near enough the same as this one in my opinion, it would just get too repetitve after a while, I mean you could say that to the original Spyro games, but to be honest, they did add a few extra things in levels to try and make them different, so if another Skylander game comes out, that is what needs to be done, otherwise it would be milking it like Call of Duty.

In my opinion, either continue with the Skylander world where Spyro is on his own, or to possibly remake the first three original games, or to continue the original series. Those three options would be the best in my opinion, I don't really want another reboot, straight after another, that's a bit too much.
---
InsaneAlphaBeta Green Sparx Gems: 194
#149 Posted: 00:03:11 12/07/2011

well according to activation, if Skylanders sells well, they will make another Spyro Series
as in, something like the original trilogy or the LOS trilogy, in which, Spyro will be the main character.
#150 Posted: 01:11:22 12/07/2011

I haven't thought about that. I feel it's a little early to be thinking about it. But that's kinda related to a more personal thing to do with me. But anyway, there might be a teaser within Skylanders for the next game. It might do us well to hold off of speculating until then.
---
First | Previous | Page 3 of 4 | Last
1 2 3 4

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me