Forum

Spyro: A Hero's Tail

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Is this technically a glitch? [CLOSED]
Joshua Blue Sparx Gems: 689
#1 Posted: 10:03:44 19/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Before anyone decides to totally throw rude comments at me; I'm not an experienced gamer. So, i'm not too sure on what could and could not be a glitch. Okay?

Anyways. I visited a friend's house and she has this game. We were playing up to the part where you get to the swamp.
Then we ran around the swamp, collecting gems, flaming alligators/crocodiles... and Krissy, my friend, ended up jumping onto a rock and Spyro started doing the motion of him falling off a cliff or extremely high platform... on a wedge between a rock and the wall.

I thought it was hilarious because you could hear him screaming and stuff and you could see his falling animation more clearly! You could even make him turn in different directions while doing this!

We were able to constantly do this whenever we liked in certain spots. Unfortunately; it's been a while since i've visited my friend; so I cannot be sure where the rocks that did this are... though, if you wanna see if it works for you: try jumping onto rocks near the walls.

Again, not sure this is a glitch or not and I also don't know if anyone's posted anything similar... but I just wanted to share. smilie
---
Is there anyone out there 'cause it's getting harder and harder to breathe
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#2 Posted: 10:26:31 19/06/2011
Very common glitch in the game, kupo.
I've done this in quite a few games actually, kupo! smilie
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#3 Posted: 10:37:44 19/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: sonicbrawler182
Very common glitch in the game, kupo.
I've done this in quite a few games actually, kupo! smilie

Ah, alright. I wouldn't really be surprised if it were common since all you gotta do is jump on a rock. smilie

FFF- Totally off topic but... Krissy also has a bunch of those games with those little Moogles. <3
---
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#4 Posted: 11:01:49 19/06/2011
Haha, she must be a Final Fantasy fan too then, kupo! smilie
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#5 Posted: 11:34:48 19/06/2011
I think it must be a type of glitch, I've done it a few times, maybe the game thinks that Spyro is falling because he is supposed to fall off the rock. Dunno.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
semp123 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3232
#6 Posted: 17:11:48 19/06/2011
Isn't Kirssy Poppy?
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3163
#7 Posted: 17:19:13 19/06/2011
Or maybe anything that Spyro's not supposed to stand on trigger the falling.
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#8 Posted: 17:23:14 19/06/2011
Quote: Fireball
Or maybe anything that Spyro's not supposed to stand on trigger the falling.

Yes, because you're supposed to slide off, so maybe they programmed that Spyro does the fall animation to slip off, maybe that's how the glitch comes about?
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#9 Posted: 18:38:08 19/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Ah. This makes me wanna see if Spyro will do the same thing if I make him jump on other objects.
I gotta try this on my next trip to Krissy's house. smilie

Quote: semp123
Isn't Kirssy Poppy?

Yes. Krissy is Poppy. But I don't call her "Poppy" since i'm not used to calling her that.
---
LordRattler Ripto Gems: 1058
#10 Posted: 19:50:04 19/06/2011
There is actually a similar glitch like this in the 2nd game where you can use it to your advantage in Hurricos, and its a bit harder to achieve, but I won't tell how you do it or where you use it in there, cheaters. :<

Anyways, I loled when I first did this glitch when I got the game. Although Spyros voice irriated me a little in this game...
Tinizzle4496 Red Sparx Gems: 36
#11 Posted: 05:21:25 20/06/2011
awesomeness
---
C+T forever~
#12 Posted: 07:24:07 20/06/2011 | Topic Creator
Quote: LordRattler
There is actually a similar glitch like this in the 2nd game where you can use it to your advantage in Hurricos, and its a bit harder to achieve, but I won't tell how you do it or where you use it in there, cheaters. :<

Pft. I bet I could find it on Youtube. |D *rolls away with PSP*
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me