Page 1 of 1
Earth [CLOSED]
SpyroSC Blue Sparx Gems: 725
#1 Posted: 05:59:12 16/05/2011 | Topic Creator
In the end, the earth is all shattered and is broken when Hunter and the others come out of the cave, but in the end movie with spyro and cynder flying, the earth looks fine. So is the earth fine, or shattered??
---
IT'S A DRAGON
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#2 Posted: 06:12:55 16/05/2011
At the end of the game, Spyro uses some sorta fury thing and brings the earth back together
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#3 Posted: 06:24:56 16/05/2011
Well, I noticed the dragons never refer to the planet as Earth anyway, apart from the element Earth. I've always though that and, quite frankly, it makes it very difficult to talk about it... smilie I always have to substitute "She floated down to earth" for "The floated down the the ground". smilie

Anyway, back on topic, nobody is quite sure what but yes, Spyro did unleash some kind of energy at the end(it's unknown though if Cynder helped with this).
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#4 Posted: 06:28:14 16/05/2011
Quote: GamingMaster_76
Well, I noticed the dragons never refer to the planet as Earth anyway, apart from the element Earth. I've always though that and, quite frankly, it makes it very difficult to talk about it... smilie I always have to substitute "She floated down to earth" for "The floated down the the ground". smilie

Anyway, back on topic, nobody is quite sure what but yes, Spyro did unleash some kind of energy at the end(it's unknown though if Cynder helped with this).

It was obvious that Spyro did it because you see him float up into the air and these shockwaves appear from him, and Cynder is just standing there, just saying "I love you" You'd think sghe would be more like "What? How did you do that? Where did that come from, you haven't done nothing like that before" but it was just a boring line instead.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#5 Posted: 08:15:04 16/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Well, I noticed the dragons never refer to the planet as Earth anyway, apart from the element Earth. I've always though that and, quite frankly, it makes it very difficult to talk about it... I always have to substitute "She floated down to earth" for "The floated down the the ground".

No, Cynder didn't help, I know that..... But it still doesn't answer my question...
---
IT'S A DRAGON
#6 Posted: 08:31:13 16/05/2011
No, it's possible. for one thing she seems about as elementally capable as Spyro and for another I'm pretty sure she was rising up with him.

It's EL's fault the ending was so unclear. It's cliched, but many people are still confused by it...
#7 Posted: 09:00:22 16/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Yeah, they should have made it clearer. It is bad, just because this is THE END of the LoS series, so it really dissapoints me. smilie
---
IT'S A DRAGON
#8 Posted: 09:20:50 16/05/2011
Though I guess it's the entire game. If this game were a better ending then TLoS might have gotten the respect it deserved, or even get a new game. I know this was meant to be a trilogy, but it was ACTIVISION, after all.
#9 Posted: 10:59:43 16/05/2011
No, it's possible. for one thing she seems about as elementally capable as Spyro and for another I'm pretty sure she was rising up with him.

It's EL's fault the ending was so unclear. It's cliched, but many people are still confused by it...

No, she wasn't.
---
#10 Posted: 21:30:56 16/05/2011
IN ANY CASE since there's no confirmation, it's possible...

I'm sure we can leave it at that... Whenever. I. Say. Something... smilie It just HAS to be what I think, doesn't it? Not what might be possible in another view?
#11 Posted: 21:55:45 16/05/2011
IN ANY CASE since there's no confirmation, it's possible...

I'm sure we can leave it at that... Whenever. I. Say. Something... smilie It just HAS to be what I think, doesn't it? Not what might be possible in another view?

Go play the game and see for yourself, simple.

Here you go:

She doesn't float up with him, she just stands there.
---
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 21:58:58 16/05/2011 by SuperSpyroFan
#12 Posted: 06:25:25 17/05/2011
Quote:
It just HAS to be what I think, doesn't it? Not what might be possible in another view?

And plus, you don't know she didn't do it just because she didn't float. That, and she might have risen later. Also, you never can know with Dawn.
#13 Posted: 07:55:09 17/05/2011 | Topic Creator
^ As you said in an earlier post, GamingMaster, no, Cynder isn't as capable as Spyro. Temember he's a purple dragon with many abilities, this one he has just found, but Cynder only has the 4.
---
IT'S A DRAGON
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#14 Posted: 09:59:30 17/05/2011
I don't think the energy was an element, SpyroSC. I just think it was something like the Purple Fury at the end of ANB that just saved the world. And Cynder could have help Spyro with the energy, as GM said, she could have risen later on when she said "I love you" or her energy could have helped Spyro. GM also said that Cynder seems about as elementally capable as Spyro, which in this game I think she is. EL made it real clear that Cynder wasn't a purple dragon.... /sarcasm.

But in reply to your first post; I think that the world was still coming together when Hunter and that came out of the cave.
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#15 Posted: 16:24:43 17/05/2011
Quote: Bolt
I don't think the energy was an element, SpyroSC. I just think it was something like the Purple Fury at the end of ANB that just saved the world. And Cynder could have help Spyro with the energy, as GM said, she could have risen later on when she said "I love you" or her energy could have helped Spyro. GM also said that Cynder seems about as elementally capable as Spyro, which in this game I think she is. EL made it real clear that Cynder wasn't a purple dragon.... /sarcasm.

But in reply to your first post; I think that the world was still coming together when Hunter and that came out of the cave.

I don't understand how you can just assume that they both done helped bring the world together when you can clearly see that it is just Spyro doing it, and it obviously would have to be him because he says that he has to stop it, so it's a bit obvious that no other dragon or creature can do it.
---
#16 Posted: 05:45:20 18/05/2011 | Topic Creator

I never said it was an element, I said he has many abilities. I don't think she is as elementally capable, but I think you've got a point when you said she could have risen later, and could have helped him

And I also agree with the part about the world coming together, it also makes a good point.
---
IT'S A DRAGON
Fireball Emerald Sparx Gems: 3163
#17 Posted: 20:16:04 18/05/2011
I agree with Bolt and GM. This topic is turning into a flame war now...
---
OblivionSkull21, up and coming indie developer
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7322
#18 Posted: 08:17:36 19/05/2011
Here's my opinion.

Well, the world did shatter, BUT Spyro brought the world back to normal, but as seen in the last cutscene, some parts of the world (I'm not going to put earth, except for that) were still kind of floating. So Spyro partly did and did not bring the world back together.
#19 Posted: 09:07:50 19/05/2011
Quote: Spyro-Gamer
Here's my opinion.

Well, the world did shatter, BUT Spyro brought the world back to normal, but as seen in the last cutscene, some parts of the world (I'm not going to put earth, except for that) were still kind of floating. So Spyro partly did and did not bring the world back together.

So what you saying is Spyro bought at least 50% of it back together.
---
#20 Posted: 09:29:17 19/05/2011
Yes, that is what she is saying... Isn't it obvious?
---
I draw stuff.
#21 Posted: 09:33:13 19/05/2011

Very obvious.
---
ElectricDragons Ripto Gems: 1138
#22 Posted: 10:17:49 19/05/2011
Quote: SuperSpyroFan

Very obvious.

Veeeerrry.
#23 Posted: 10:34:53 19/05/2011
Yep...

Honestly, I have no idea what happens to the world after Spyro 'fixed' it. smilie
---
I draw stuff.
Jackson117 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3875
#24 Posted: 11:19:38 19/05/2011
Nah man...Spyro broke it for the lulz and made it pretty as a loveshack for cynder.
darkcynro Green Sparx Gems: 229
#25 Posted: 13:11:03 20/05/2011
i have a theory what if spyro gave his powers of the purple dragon to fix the world so now he no longer has the powers of a purple dragon but he is not dead and can spend all the time he wants with his love. (cynder)
---
may the ancestors watch over you, may they watch over us all
#26 Posted: 19:27:39 20/05/2011
Quote: darkcynro
i have a theory what if spyro gave his powers of the purple dragon to fix the world so now he no longer has the powers of a purple dragon but he is not dead and can spend all the time he wants with his love. (cynder)

I'm guessing that Spyro wouldn't need his powers anymore, I doubt if there will be any enemies out there in that world now that it is supposedly fixed by Spyro and now that Malefor is trapped in another world or dimension as I like to think about it.
---
#27 Posted: 19:57:14 20/05/2011
Maybe when Spyro's powers 'disappeared', he became a new person. Maybe that is why the Chronicler can't find him, because Spyro isn't dead, but Spyro isn't Spyro either.
---
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#28 Posted: 20:21:54 20/05/2011
Here's what I think happened.....

...They teleported on top of Croagh Patrick to rub it in the faces of the people who actually climbed up it! >:B
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#29 Posted: 20:24:53 20/05/2011
Spyro glued the earth back together and watered a bunch of plants in an attempt to fix the planet.
#30 Posted: 21:01:50 20/05/2011
Quote: darkcynro

Yeah, maybe that's what happened, seeing as the Chronicler can't find him and maybe Spyro needs his powers so he can recognize him or something?
---
I draw stuff.
#31 Posted: 21:46:12 20/05/2011
Same here.
---
#32 Posted: 04:26:25 21/05/2011
This game is so confusing you don't know what happens in it.....
---
I draw stuff.
#33 Posted: 07:58:43 21/05/2011 | Topic Creator
Actually, it's easy to tell what happens in it.... just not the end...
---
IT'S A DRAGON
spyroGalNicoleX Yellow Sparx Gems: 1582
#34 Posted: 11:16:21 22/05/2011
The earth's (or whatever planet it is) core colapses and it breaks as a result of the destroyer but they world is fine after as Spyro pulls it back together with his almighty fury!
---
''All I wanna be, is everything at once''
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me