Forum

Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Spyro the Mercenary [CLOSED]
Johnster1 Red Sparx Gems: 69
#1 Posted: 16:17:27 28/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Hi there everyone - yes, I'm a second-time poster here on your lovely (and very purple) forum. I've had this link in my favourites list for some time and I thought "hey, maybe I should talk about something here". That was when it struck me. I'd only recently played Breeze Harbour in Autumn Plains, and heard one of the characters mention, "....our counter-attack on Zephyr".

Straight afterwards - without thinking - I headed to Zephyr and realized there were eagles and small blonde birds attacking the "Land Blubbers". OK, this is where it REALLY struck me.

As Spyro, I had helped the Breezebuilders of Breeze Harbour first, getting orbs, gems, y'know - the basic needs. Then - in Zephyr - I find myself firing cannonballs at huge hawks, little chicks and various other enemies. Do the soldiers at Zephyr realize who I am?! Do they know of the battle at Breeze Harbour?

I don't think that Spyro realizes that he's starting to become a bit of a mercenary - he doesn't know who the good guys are, so long as he finds the person who pays the most, he'll work for them. Does he realize what could happen?

Can anyone think what would happen if the two sides found out?

I mean, once Spyro leaves Avalar and heads to Dragon Shores, if he comes back, there'll be sandbags all around the portals, air-raids going off, smoke filling the sky! It'd be civil war, or would it? Maybe the two sides' war comes to an end? Who knows. But can you give a suggestion as to what would happen? smilie
---
Spyro gamer since 1998. JohnGreasyGamer on YouTube (the number one source for number two games).
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 17:19:47 28/04/2011
Already a topic about it.

//forum.darkspyro.net/spyro/viewposts.php?topic=34606
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Johnster1 Red Sparx Gems: 69
#3 Posted: 18:48:27 28/04/2011 | Topic Creator
Oops! Sorry, I didn't know! smilie

Great way to start out, huh?
---
Spyro gamer since 1998. JohnGreasyGamer on YouTube (the number one source for number two games).
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9212
#4 Posted: 19:38:32 28/04/2011
Quote: Johnster1
Oops! Sorry, I didn't know! smilie

Great way to start out, huh?

Not really, you're new, so how are you supposed to know?
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me