First | Previous | Page 8 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
What Do You Think Of It? [CLOSED]
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#351 Posted: 16:21:40 01/04/2011
But there's a dragon that resembles a phoenix X3
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#352 Posted: 17:33:30 01/04/2011
Quote: Aura24

My life is 72% complete then. smilie
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#353 Posted: 17:41:03 01/04/2011

That's the red dragon one right? I like that one.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#354 Posted: 17:51:16 01/04/2011
Yep that one X3
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#355 Posted: 17:53:28 01/04/2011
I haven't seen it. Meh.
#356 Posted: 17:54:52 01/04/2011
[User Posted Image]

On the far left. :3
---
#357 Posted: 17:57:23 01/04/2011
Oh, that thing. It actually looked like a griffon......

Meh, it's still cool, and depending on the abilities, it's a buy for me.
#358 Posted: 17:59:48 01/04/2011
If you look closely, it has a reptilian snout, scaley underbelly, and has teeth, something that a griffon doesn't have. :3
---
#359 Posted: 18:01:03 01/04/2011
I know my mystical creature biology. smilie

It's just that I took one glance and otherwise didn't pay attention.
#360 Posted: 18:14:10 01/04/2011
[User Posted Image]

On the far left. :3

I like that one on the far left smilie
---
#361 Posted: 18:31:37 01/04/2011
It would be interesting to see a Queztalcoatl, a mythical feathered serpent.
---
#362 Posted: 18:38:21 01/04/2011
It would be interesting to see a Queztalcoatl, a mythical feathered serpent.

A Queztalcoatl? Never heard of it, I'd like to know what that looks like.
---
#363 Posted: 18:41:42 01/04/2011
It is a mythical Aztec god. Its appearance, a large serpent with feathered wings, is similiar to this picture adaption here:

http://browse.deviantart.com/?...lcoatl#/d25to63
---
#364 Posted: 18:51:15 01/04/2011
It is a mythical Aztec god. Its appearance, a large serpent with feathered wings, is similiar to this picture adaption here:

http://browse.deviantart.com/?...lcoatl#/d25to63

Nice.
---
#365 Posted: 19:07:55 01/04/2011
I want just a plain out serpent.
spyrocynderfan7 Ripto Gems: 783
#366 Posted: 20:26:03 01/04/2011
Phoenix FTW!!!!!!!!!
Kitty Platinum Sparx Gems: 5106
#367 Posted: 20:33:59 01/04/2011
I want to be able to play that walking tree avatar. That would be sick.
mrspyrocrash Green Sparx Gems: 116
#368 Posted: 22:25:38 01/04/2011
Ok, I'm new here (so call me a noob or whatever people call it these days) but I've noticed your little quarrel with legendsofspyro, and I have to say. You guys treat people like crap on here. So, he likes LoS. I do too (WAY more than the old games, let me tell you), is it really your place to just argue with him about that? Why does it matter so much? It's a game. Plus, you're claims that he is a hacker or spammer or whatever are idiotic. Have you guys ever been on CrashMania, well some people on there are SO ignorant, but on here it's even worse because some of you are even stupider! In addition to this little rant I'm posting on here for all of you to see, you guys need to treat people better instead of trying to justify eachother's false claims and closed minded opinions. Okay?
#369 Posted: 22:30:39 01/04/2011
Quote: mrspyrocrash
Ok, I'm new here (so call me a noob or whatever people call it these days) but I've noticed your little quarrel with legendsofspyro, and I have to say. You guys treat people like crap on here. So, he likes LoS. I do too (WAY more than the old games, let me tell you), is it really your place to just argue with him about that? Why does it matter so much? It's a game. Plus, you're claims that he is a hacker or spammer or whatever are idiotic. Have you guys ever been on CrashMania, well some people on there are SO ignorant, but on here it's even worse because some of you are even stupider! In addition to this little rant I'm posting on here for all of you to see, you guys need to treat people better instead of trying to justify eachother's false claims and closed minded opinions. Okay?

What are you talking about? I haven't said nothing to this user, legendofspyro.
---
#370 Posted: 22:41:29 01/04/2011

Did you read the whole story though? Or make assumptions. Legendofspyro was overrreacting. And these fights are rare, also you might want to take heed and read the forum rules. I had one hell of an explosive intro to the site, and I damn near payed harshly for it. Advice from someone who's been here done that.

Also, don't bring up old news plz. We don't want to reignite the fight.
#371 Posted: 22:42:44 01/04/2011
Quote: spyrocynderfan7

Did you read the whole story though? Or make assumptions. Legendofspyro was overrreacting. And these fights are rare, also you might want to take heed and read the forum rules. I had one hell of an explosive intro to the site, and I damn near payed harshly for it. Advice from someone who's been here done that.

I agree, and this user is bringing up a completly random topic in a topic that has got nothing to do with it, so immature.
---
#372 Posted: 22:48:11 01/04/2011
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
Quote: spyrocynderfan7

I agree, and this user is bringing up a completly random topic in a topic that has got nothing to do with it, so immature.

The fight is over and there sense in bringing it up, without raising hell again. And I'm too tired to deal with this again. Just a bit of advice spyrocrash.
#373 Posted: 23:14:25 01/04/2011
Users don't know when to move on...
---
#374 Posted: 23:22:22 01/04/2011
I love how when we move onto something, somebody brings up a dead subject. *sigh* Ok let's see here.....

Let me be the first to welcome you to darkSpyro, and the first to welcome you to the internet, because it looks like you don't understand that there are far worse people out there, and on this site. Again, look around and see if we act like this all the time to people.

Exactly. It's just a game. Apparently, some people out there don't get it.

So you're calling me stupid just because someone overreacted to a claim and started a fight by doing so? Your logic makes no sense.

You're acting like I treat everyone like crap. Ask around and see if people give you the same answer. I rarely treat someone badly. I made a claim based on his actions, much like he did to me. Fair game if you ask me.

Well he claims that he held an entire site hostage. The only way to do that is to hack the site and threaten to shut down the domain. He can't keep a site hostage just by doing what he did here. As a matter of fact, I dare him to try and hold this site hostage. Let's see if he gets the same results.

And lastly, don't try to act tough when you just joined the site only a few hours ago. Drop the subject, and get over it. You don't know the guy. And as you clearly saw in the past few posts, we moved onto the actual subject on hand. I highly suggest you do the same. So I must ask: What do you think of the game?
#375 Posted: 23:25:52 01/04/2011
Quote: CAV
I love how when we move onto something, somebody brings up a dead subject. *sigh* Ok let's see here.....

Let me be the first to welcome you to darkSpyro, and the first to welcome you to the internet, because it looks like you don't understand that there are far worse people out there, and on this site. Again, look around and see if we act like this all the time to people.

Exactly. It's just a game. Apparently, some people out there don't get it.

So you're calling me stupid just because someone overreacted to a claim and started a fight by doing so? Your logic makes no sense.

You're acting like I treat everyone like crap. Ask around and see if people give you the same answer. I rarely treat someone badly. I made a claim based on his actions, much like he did to me. Fair game if you ask me.

Well he claims that he held an entire site hostage. The only way to do that is to hack the site and threaten to shut down the domain. He can't keep a site hostage just by doing what he did here. As a matter of fact, I dare him to try and hold this site hostage. Let's see if he gets the same results.

And lastly, don't try to act tough when you just joined the site only a few hours ago. Drop the subject, and get over it. You don't know the guy. And as you clearly saw in the past few posts, we moved onto the actual subject on hand. I highly suggest you do the same. So I must ask: What do you think of the game?

^This.
Well put CAV.
#376 Posted: 23:27:56 01/04/2011
Like someone else who doesn't want to bother fighting with a newbie on a recently past subject, one would say.. Let's get back on topic, and ignore the one who tried to ruin the peace.
---
#377 Posted: 23:29:35 01/04/2011
Good idea Aura.

So...a phoenix eh? Sounds cool.
#378 Posted: 23:31:18 01/04/2011
It does sound cool.

Am I the only one that thinks there will be DLC in the form of new figures?
#379 Posted: 23:33:13 01/04/2011
DLC?

What?
#380 Posted: 23:34:54 01/04/2011
.........Do you think they will release more figures after the release of the game? Kinda like how a game would get DLC.
#381 Posted: 23:36:27 01/04/2011
What is DLC
#382 Posted: 23:38:00 01/04/2011
Downloadable Content.
#383 Posted: 23:38:57 01/04/2011
Downloadable Content.

They did say there are more than 30 characters. You can get only three and five in different game packs respectively. The other characters are exclusive at Toys R Us.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:39:29 01/04/2011 by Aura24
#384 Posted: 23:39:16 01/04/2011
Oh. Okay.
I dunno.
#385 Posted: 23:44:38 01/04/2011
They did say there are more than 30 characters. You can get only three and five in different game packs respectively. The other characters are exclusive at Toys R Us.

Damn. I don't really like buying online from them.
#386 Posted: 23:46:57 01/04/2011
Magma dude looks cool too.
#387 Posted: 23:50:54 01/04/2011
Nah. He's a bit too bulky for my tastes.
#388 Posted: 23:52:13 01/04/2011
What, Eruptor? He's like your typical lava monster :3
---
#389 Posted: 23:52:46 01/04/2011
I'm a fire fan.
mrspyrocrash Green Sparx Gems: 116
#390 Posted: 02:27:06 02/04/2011
Actually, I do know him. And we are friends. I'm sorry if I offended some of you on here, but from my point of view some of you were disrespecting him. As for my view on this game, I don't really like it that much. The toy gimmick doesn't really suit my tastes, but it might be favorable to a younger audience. I personally think Activision is making a wrong move here. Since the game doesn't seem 100% focused on Spyro.
#391 Posted: 02:32:41 02/04/2011
Oh Gawd.
#392 Posted: 02:33:50 02/04/2011
Can we PLEASE move on?
---
#393 Posted: 02:35:21 02/04/2011

And I'm not a fan of that. smilie

Actually, I do know him. And we are friends. I'm sorry if I offended some of you on here, but from my point of view some of you were disrespecting him. As for my view on this game, I don't really like it that much. The toy gimmick doesn't really suit my tastes, but it might be favorable to a younger audience. I personally think Activision is making a wrong move here. Since the game doesn't seem 100% focused on Spyro.

It honestly sounds like you're his mother. No offense, it just does. smilie

You didn't really offend us.

Many people would think we disrespected him. But at the same time, he made a judgement on me, much like how I made a judgement on him. He accused me of having a big ego, which is far from the truth if you ask a few people around here. We're currently talking in a PM, trying to reach middle ground. Leave it be at that.

And I believe that while the game isn't focused on Spyro, it's kinda a good thing. Making a fully fledged game of Spyro would catch people off guard, and the game wouldn't really sell well. This is Activision's attempt at bringing back the character, while also introducing him to a new generation of gamers. This in turn will bring in more sales, since if the game is successful, it's garenteed that Spyro will get his own game.

And I honestly think it's a good idea on Activision's behalf. The movie would've been terrible judging from the people working on it, and wouldn't make nearly as much money as Skylanders will. And don't think that I just like Activision. I actually dispise them and how they milk certain franchises (Call of Duty, Tony Hawk, etc.) while they leave other franchises/games to rot and die (Singularity, Spyro, Crash, etc.).
#394 Posted: 02:54:00 02/04/2011
Quote: CAV

And I'm not a fan of that. smilie

It honestly sounds like you're his mother. No offense, it just does. smilie

You didn't really offend us.

Many people would think we disrespected him. But at the same time, he made a judgement on me, much like how I made a judgement on him. He accused me of having a big ego, which is far from the truth if you ask a few people around here. We're currently talking in a PM, trying to reach middle ground. Leave it be at that.

And I believe that while the game isn't focused on Spyro, it's kinda a good thing. Making a fully fledged game of Spyro would catch people off guard, and the game wouldn't really sell well. This is Activision's attempt at bringing back the character, while also introducing him to a new generation of gamers. This in turn will bring in more sales, since if the game is successful, it's garenteed that Spyro will get his own game.

And I honestly think it's a good idea on Activision's behalf. The movie would've been terrible judging from the people working on it, and wouldn't make nearly as much money as Skylanders will. And don't think that I just like Activision. I actually dispise them and how they milk certain franchises (Call of Duty, Tony Hawk, etc.) while they leave other franchises/games to rot and die (Singularity, Spyro, Crash, etc.).

Just ignore probie.
#395 Posted: 02:55:16 02/04/2011
^You do know I only gave a paragraph's worth of attention about that subject right? The other 2 were in response to her thoughts of the game.
#396 Posted: 02:57:15 02/04/2011
I know. smilie

Probie will get over it eventually.

PS: I love NCIS
#397 Posted: 03:08:05 02/04/2011
Who's Probie?
#398 Posted: 03:11:05 02/04/2011
Oh my...

Have you seen NCIS?
Probie was DiNozzo's nickname for McGee when he first joined.
Thunderdragon14 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8087
#399 Posted: 03:17:42 02/04/2011
Allow me to strainten things out.
mrspyrocrash, IF YOUR GONNA FIGHT MAKE ANEW TOPIC AND NOT FIGHT ON THIS TOPIC WICH HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR BULLCRAP
---
Quote: Alydol
go back to whining about your fish
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 03:27:51 02/04/2011 by Thunderdragon14
#400 Posted: 03:22:21 02/04/2011
No I have not seen that show. I was never really interested.
First | Previous | Page 8 of 10 | Next | Last
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me