Page 1 of 1
What i noticed [CLOSED]
Lila-the-dragon Blue Sparx Gems: 762
#1 Posted: 17:47:51 26/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Ok, i restarted a save of ANB. And i noticed something. In the beginning cutscene, Ignitus is in the 'egg room', as i call it, right? Notice the pool, which Ignitus later in the game looks into to see the future, or whatever. Anyway, you get to step all over the little pool when you go to train. Your in that room. What im wondering is, if you watch the cutscene, you see the nests, right? And Spyro's little egg stand. Also, the exit (i think) is high above ground. So, when you get into that room in game play, ever notice most of the stuff you see in the cutscene, isnt there? And isnt the egg room, just a dead end? I mean, I dont think i saw some doorway leading to the training room, did you? Except for the one Volteer came out of, and the one Ignitus is leaving. I remember when i was little, when i first got this game, looking for all this. Is this supposed to be a different room, or did they just not add it all?
#2 Posted: 18:00:28 26/02/2011 | Topic Creator
I guess this'll be "i noticed" forum, so let me add xD When sparx gets captured in the beginning, the ape says "I thought all youz guys were gone" they used z smilie I thought they would have used s instead.
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 6082
#3 Posted: 18:19:55 26/02/2011
I think the egg room is an entirely different room that we don't see. The room with the vision pool is very close to the entrance to the Temple, which isn't a safe place. The egg room was probably closer to the Temple's heart and had a different pool of water in it (likely to control humidity in the room). After the raid the room was probably closed off or even destroyed.
#4 Posted: 18:34:30 26/02/2011 | Topic Creator
^ Ah, i see.

Aaaaaaaaaand even MORE notices. Unless i'm mistaken, wasnt cynder taken the day when spyro's egg was taken by Ignitus? Meaning, she COULDNT of been in the war, right? Think about it: Ignitus tells Spyro of Cynder being a Monstrous beast, and explains about her plucking the guardians and so on. Just how he says it, "defending all the islands", It sounds like he means this has being going on a for a while, and Cynders been there. To me, it kinda does. And in the pictures, cynder is BIGGER than the guardians, which is pretty weird. Arent they bigger than her?
#5 Posted: 18:48:18 26/02/2011
You should probably play The Eternal Night. It answers some questions. smilie

Spyro is supposed to be around 12 in ANB, as is Cynder. Cynder was probably corrupted at a young age (my guess was always 6) which would give her enough time to crush the Guardians. As for her being bigger than them, she's female and it can be assumed that females are just naturally longer than males (though we have no other females as reference).
KZomb Yellow Sparx Gems: 1895
#6 Posted: 19:30:19 26/02/2011
Her being larger than the other adult dragons could also have something to do with the dark powers that corrupted her, maybe?
#7 Posted: 04:55:59 27/02/2011
That could be, too. Though, looking at her, you can clearly see she's shorter than the males at the shoulder and hip when they stand next to each other, but her neck, tail, and body length are considerably longer. I always assumed that was just what female dragons are like in LoS and, since we literally have no other point of reference, there's no way of knowing if Cynder is abnormal or not.
#8 Posted: 21:35:35 27/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Yeah, im just going along xD I played all of the Los games, but ya know, i dont always pay attention xD
AshETERNAL Green Sparx Gems: 387
#9 Posted: 01:34:06 20/01/2012
Who knows. If someone hacked the game, I bet they'd find that Egg room somewhere. As well as every other level that was in a cutscene we never got to play in.
---
*Previously on this site as GlitchGirl. Heheh. I hate losing passwords and forgetting what of 5 emails you registered with smilie*
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me