Forum

Spyro 2: Gateway to Glimmer

Spyro 2: Ripto's Rage

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Glitch I "Found"... [CLOSED]
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#1 Posted: 02:40:49 20/02/2011 | Topic Creator
Okay, I found a glitch, but I don't know if I'm the first one to discover it:

Walking IN water in Idol Springs.

I would hate to go around telling people I invented it, and then discover that someone else found it before me. So has anyone else discovered it (or at least the way I do it?)

to walk in water, double jump to the hills at the beginning of the level and fly below them. Then horn dive into the water as if about to swim in air... You should be walking in the water after that!
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#2 Posted: 14:31:38 20/02/2011
Yep, it's in the Glitch Guide just underneath your post smilie
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
Spyro 2 3 Red Sparx Gems: 48
#3 Posted: 01:30:10 09/08/2011
I've done this glitch before! smilie
---
How are you? I like pizza and Darkspyro + Spyro!!
gnastygnorc Green Sparx Gems: 135
#4 Posted: 04:42:47 19/11/2011
i beileve i also descovered a glitch same thing i dont know if any one knows about it.if you go into aqaria towers swim to the open cwaters at the end of the level when the water is full swim to the end where thres a inviable forcefeild charge at it while charging paraklell left then right keep reaspeating this prosess then you should eventually you should end up at the edge and you can swim into wide open ocean dont go to far or the game will freez up.you can see the entire aqaruia towers from a distance then you can swim through any of the walls but once when you go in but you cant get back out unless you reapeat this prosess again.pleas note that this process may take no less than 20 min.
Spyro-Gamer Hunter Gems: 7311
#5 Posted: 00:03:45 20/11/2011
I might try that walking on water glitch soon.
SpyroFlame Green Sparx Gems: 354
#6 Posted: 11:25:20 20/11/2011
Ha, cool glitch!
---
Broccoli - the way of the future for trees.
kaithespyro Red Sparx Gems: 15
#7 Posted: 19:27:03 07/02/2012
i found a glitch where that cloudy place were you trying to find professer pencil and the radish in the pot i put it on the wall it got stuck on it
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me