Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
On My Own [CLOSED]
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#1 Posted: 03:27:11 22/01/2011 | Topic Creator

Yes...I based this off the awesome song of Hedly. So, lets begind. And yes...this is a Warriors based story. Not a Fanfiction nessicarly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Thunderfoot.......Thunderfoot wake up!" a voice called.
"Huh?" I woke up with a start, smelling a sticky ozze around me.
"Thank StarClan your awake!" a pale grey, tabby she-cat meowed to me.
"Flowerpetal?.....What happened?" I groanded, filled with pain.
"Thats what I want to know,"
"What do you mean?" I looked down to my paws and saw blood covering my golden fur. I licked it off but relized it wasn't my paw that was bleeding.
"What's going on?" I asked myself as I stood up. I looked down at where I layed and saw a pool of blood. My world turned around and I felt dizzy as I swayed on my paws. "What happened? How did I get here? Where's Camp? Where's....everything?"
"Come on, we have to report to our leader." Flowerpetal called and started to padd in a certain derection.
"Who's our leader again?" I asked confused.
"Flowerpetal twisted her head towards me and looked at me sternly, but I saw an amused face. Did she think I was joking?
"Come on Thunderfoot. Don't be joking! She's your sister." She meowed.
I tipped my head in confusion. My sister? Did I have a sister? Who was the leaders name? My sister's name?
"You know.....Brairstar.." Flowerpetal meowed, worried now, reading my thoughts.
"Im sorry, I don't know." I admitted.
"Then how did you remember me? You! The Clans?!"
I shook me head in my own confusion. I knew my name and who I was. But I only knew Flowerpetal's name..thats was it. The Clans I could never forget. I was born and raised in them. But how could I forget my own sister. My own leader?! This, I was confused. Just like evrything else in the world spinning around me.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#2 Posted: 03:30:02 22/01/2011
Nice story, it is very interesting. Please continue. smilie
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
arceustheprime Ripto Gems: 5362
#3 Posted: 05:28:42 22/01/2011
epic pwease continue.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me