Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Snow Fall - the story of Amy
Page 1 of 1
Snow Fall - the story of Amy [CLOSED]
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#1 Posted: 17:42:40 15/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter one: Awakening
...Surrounded by the endless warmth and blue calm I've always known through out eternity, my tears of joy finally bloom. I knew where i was, the world without a name or even a point of when existence within it begins. It simply happens, and there one drifts within warmth forever, never waking from such a dream... Sometimes I could see vague images from beyond this warmth. Always so familiar that i could almost stretch my hand out and relive the images. But i never can reach them. But before i knew it, i felt the warmth leaving, or perhaps I was leaving it. I closed my eyes finally on the warm, endless blue world, and opened them to a dazzling cold light...

I gasped for air, my eyes hurting due to a strange light seemly coming from every where, shivering with cold, voices in cheer as I emerged from the warm world i always had known. The voices were yet so far away, i couldn't understand them then, and only felt fear and cold, blinded by the light. I tried to shout out to the voices, my own lost within my self. Helpless, I draped my self in my feathered wings, covering my shriving self, and cry9ing in the cold. Soon I could finally see in the light, I was sitting among shattered glass and black square stones, so smooth and beautiful in their own way, I didn't stop crying, cold and wet, missing the warmth and blue. I lowered my wings a bit to see what strange world i was in now. Humanoids in white stood there, cheering and talking amongst them selves, their voices slowly coming to me, but still so far away. 'Where am I?!" cried out in my mind, but vocally i only manage, "...I?!" My own simple word choked by tears. I couldn't understand this world, or why it was so cold. I cold still some what see the blue warmth, and I held out my arms to it, wanting it to take me back into it, for me to stay with it for all eternity. But instead I was embraced by one of the humanoids, "It's all right, young one, don't cry any more." A clear soothing voice told me, warmth coming from him. I then understood why there was no warmth to this world. Life. This world had life, giving away it's warmth to fuel theirs. It seemed odd to me, but cold a frightened, I embrace the humanoid tightly, crying and not wanting to let go.
Another of the Humanoids, a female, said softly, "Alexander, I believe this one likes you... But, remember, we are not to get attached to any of them. Even if this one was the first successful one pulled out of stasis." I stopped crying to look at the humanoid, she also dressed in white. Her hair was tied back, and she had crystals on her face, over her eyes. An odd board in her hand, it covered with parchment and an item i had never known before in her other hand, frantically scratching the board. I backed away from the embrace of the humanoid, entering a mild cold once more. I held out my hand, pointing at her eyes, "Crystals." I said, simply. Fore at the time i knew not of what they were. The female stared at me, I repeating and pointing to my eyes, "Crystals."
The first humanoid's mouth moved upward, letting out some kind of low growl. I cowered back, saying weakly, "Crystals..." The humanoid saying to the other, "Kim, She's talking about your glasses." The female humanoid nodded, "Actually, it surprised me she could talk at all. We used enough English while she was in stasis, but i never thought she'd be able to pick it up." Cold once more, and too confused too bother with the humanoids, I covered my self in my wings, and closing my eyes, i sat in darkness. I tried to return to the blue world like this, but i only sat there, the humanoid voices prattling on. Soon i found someone was trying to get my attention, but for how long i did not know. "Hey... Come on now, little one. Were going to take you to a place you can sleep. Don't sleep here." I looked over my wings, lowering them, and the cold sweeping over me again. "Little one?" I repeated, confused. The humanoid nodded, holding out his hand. I took it, holding on to it, warmth growing from it. But i drowsiness came over me, and soon i found my self in his arms, being carried away from the broken glass and pretty black stones. I looked at him, a weak smile settling on my face. And before i drifted off, I said quietly, "Crystals." it had been the only real word i had known at the time.

Time came when i opening my eyes once more, and found my self in an odd chamber. Curious, I sat up, looking around the place. I sat on some kind of soft thing, soft enough for me to lie there forever. But i couldn't. Not with the area to explore. Not with too much to see. I stood up, the stones of this room were cold under my feet, and at first a jumped back, scared. But soon enough I was standing on the cold stones, which were a deep blue, like the old world. I stumbled over to a door of sorts, pulling it open to find a bunch decorative rags in it. Lovely rags they were, though it seemed pointless to me. So i closed the door, walking to another one, which held another room, with a white seat, some form of basin and an item i had never seen before, even in the vague images of the cold warm world. So, i approached it, turning some kind of lever and yelping and out of it poured water. And thus, i concluded it was a smaller basin. From there i walk out, back into the first chamber, finding i could not open the third door, it was made of thick metal and had bars on it's opening. Curious, i looked out those bars, seeing a white hallway with more humanoids. And there was the female with the board, crystals on her face. Happily, i called out, "Crystals!" And laughed, "Crystals, crystals!" Soon most of the humanoids attention was on me, and i stopped laughing. and pointed through the bars to the females eyes, "Crystals."I said quietly. The hallway then filled with soft voices, all seemingly talking to the female with the crystals on her eyes.
The female walked to this door me smiling, "Crystals, crystals!" I said, she making the door open, and stepping inside, it slamming shut behind her. I smiled, and pointed at her crystals, She sighing, "Glasses. They are glasses." I stared t her, And repeated, "Glasses?" "Yes. Glasses." She replied, taking them off, "These are glasses." I looked at them and pointed to my eyes, "Glasses." She sighed again, and pointed to her crystals, "Glasses," and then to her eyes, "Eyes." I stopped smiled, and pointed at her glasses, "Glasses." Then pointed at my eyes, "Eyes." The female nodded, "Good. Now, do you know how to get dressed?" I simply cocked my head, unsure what she was trying to say. With that she walked over to the closet with the decorated rag and held one out to me. I grabbed it, holding it and looking at it, "Rag?" I said quietly. She shook her head, "Clothes." I looked at her and held the rag higher, "Clothes?" She nodded, taking it from me and pulling it over my head, my wings fitting through gaps on the back. "Dress." She said.
I stared down at the rag, or cloth, or dress, which was now on me, "Dress?" I repeated, And looked back to see my feathered wings. The female nodded, and held up two objects she had on her feet and some more clothes. She helped me dress and then spoke again, "Follow me."
So down the white hallway I followed her. trying to copy the way she walked, but only tripping and falling to the cold ground. I got up again, following the female once more, until finally we entered another chamber, where many humanoids were bustling about, scratching boards an striking odd glowing things. Then a loud, deep voice spoke. "So, there is the girl awoken from stasis."
--
I try to have more later. I hope you guys like the story.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
lBobessed Yellow Sparx Gems: 1832
#2 Posted: 01:28:23 16/01/2011
its very good!
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#3 Posted: 18:10:52 16/01/2011 | Topic Creator
thank you!
--
Frightened I jumped, instantly hiding behind the female with the glasses. She pushing me forward once more. "So, Kim, does she have any memories at all? After all you and Alexander are to first to truly make contact with her." The deep voice said, though i couldn't see it's point of origin, The female saying firmly, "She doesn't appear to have retained much of her mind. Only a few words, at least as far as I've seen. But awakening from stasis must have been a huge shock for her." I looked back at her, "What's stasis?" I asked, holding my hands behind my back like she was. The voice spook again, "I see, Kim. Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't she the youngest we've found?" Kim shook her head, "No. She is presumed to be at least- well, that's not important. She is the second youngest. But the youngest to survive the awakening." The female said, me tilting my head, "Crystal-Eyes, where voice?" I said, the female looking at me, not answering me, but answering the voice again, " She is. Unfortunately, we don't know much about her, and if we are to do as you planned, we need her to retain more of her mind, as well as the basic knowledge of the world."
I looked around, starting to get curious about everything, and so I pointed at glowing thing, with lots of nobs and buttons, "What that?" I asked, the Female replying. "Computer." I stared for a minute and repeated, "Com- Computer." And smiled. The voice said once more. "Very well, Kimbra Hikai. Use the file i Email you this evening, it should give her all the data she needs for her training." The female nodded, "Understood sir. I will unsure everything works out." She turned heel and walked to the door, stopped and looked back at me, "Come along now." So i followed her again, not particularly looking where.
Before i knew it we were back in the chamber i had opened my eyes in earlier. And she had closed the door behind her. I looked around, there wasn't anything interesting to do here, but i smiled, spinning around and stopped as another voice, so familiar, but so far off entered. "Amy, Amy are you in there?! Come on, it's Violet!"
--
Cliff hanger!
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me