Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
My story-Book1-Dusks Diary [CLOSED]
Riolu-Blue-247 Diamond Sparx Gems: 8843
#1 Posted: 02:09:16 09/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Me and my friend were rping this idea so i decided to create the actual story....
Hopefully people like it!
The books will follow a character each,continuing from the last
I will edit this later when i have drawn a picture of dusk and i will put it up...

Chapter 1 ~ My Name Is Dusk

I guess i should start from the beginning,i mean thats why I made this Diary, My name is Dusk......Im not the most friendly person in the world and have been know to play with fire....but im good enough.
I have never been normal.....I have had an illness my entire life,I thought that it was cured a long time ago.....but afew months ago i could tell.....its come back....

A loud bang outside made Dusk spill her inkwell,rendering the rest intelligible.She sighed and cleaned up the mess,placing the paper in an old box modeled after a treasure chest and placed it in a hollow in the wall.Dusk looked around her and her sisters room.It was a cave naturally made by water a long time ago,they had lived there their entire lives.Dusk sighed and sat down on her bed just as her sister Dawn walked in.Dawn was smouldering and had several visible wounds but she still smiled happily at Dusk.
"Its getting closer...." Dawn said weakly....
---
I just realised that I might not know what the hell is going on
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me