First | Page 2 of 2
1 2
How do you like these new furys? [CLOSED]
CAV Platinum Sparx Gems: 6253
#51 Posted: 19:50:22 13/04/2011
Actually, they kinda are. "It's not such a problem" means that it doesn't mean much on this board than it would another, but it's still a problem. "It's not a problem" means that there's absolutely nothing wrong.

Yeah, and double posting doesn't harm anyone. But it's against the rules, much like topic bumping. I'm not the one making the rules. Dark is. So if you want to be sure of it, talk to him.
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#52 Posted: 19:57:06 13/04/2011
Note how I said "not really different". I was aware of the difference.
But if there was a problem, dark would of done something. He was on since the topic was bumped.

Exactly....dark makes the rules. If he wants them followed like a bible, he will make it so by appointing mods, or by becoming extremely strict. Obviously, that's not the case. So don't be doing his dirty work, especially when he doesn't care if it's done or not.
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
#53 Posted: 20:04:28 13/04/2011
He hasn't noticed. Why would he pay mind to this forum?

Again, he's busy. He's barely on. And for reasons beyond us, he won't hire mods. He created the rules for a reason: For them to be followed, and for people to know what not to do. If he lists bumping topics as against the rules, that means he doesn't want it. But since he's so busy and he won't hire mods, it goes unoticed, and allows people to assume that he's ok with it.
dark52 Spyro the Admin Gems: 13919
#54 Posted: 20:12:12 13/04/2011
Let me clear this up; this was fine. Game specific boards have longer autoclose rates specifically to allow people to post in older topics.
---
If for any reason you're not completely satisfied, I hate you.
#55 Posted: 20:14:39 13/04/2011
He does pay mind to it. Maybe not to a huge extent, but he does pay mind to it.

But he said that posting in an old topic that's in a game specific thread is not a big deal. Why treat it like one?

EDIT: darky ninja'd me....smilie
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 08:41:17 14/04/2011 by sonicbrawler182
KHRoxas Blue Sparx Gems: 637
#56 Posted: 19:34:48 22/04/2011
I think the furies lost their touch. The first time I figured out how to use them, I really hated it. I do however like how powerful it is still protrayed to be, and it's obviously 'new' to have the specific armour that allows players to use fury as their main breath.
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#57 Posted: 11:18:38 24/04/2011
Agreed. They were really just screen wasters this time around. In ANB in TEN they were really cool, and, although they virtually all had the same effect each felt unique. This Convexity breath, however, was a horrible godmod and yet at the same time weak. I think the only time I would have actually needed it was at the emd of the Burnt Lands, had I gone through this properly the first time. In TEN it was fine, because it was actually set at good difficulty to get and gave you a cool skin. But in Dawn, it was, again, a pathetic excuse just so EL didn't have to make Cynder Furies. It would have been far better if it were harder to unlock, or at the very least, was unlocked in a special way after- or even still before- the main 'story' ended like in TEN.
#58 Posted: 11:47:25 24/04/2011
I kinda prefer the DotD ones, because:

1) In ANB and TEN, they were inconsistent. I could never judge their range. It was made out be a screen clearer, but it wasn't. However, in DotD, I could clearly tell how far it went.

2) In DotD, it's interactive, and you can control the damge you do. In ANB/TEN, it's done for you, and does seemingly random amounts of damage.

3) It's harder to fill up in DotD, making it more challenging.

Oh, and if DotD had the ANB/TEN style, they wouldn't of made Cynder furies. They would have to of been "team ups".

Now, if only the furies were like EX Mode in all the games.....that, would be awesome!smilie
---
#59 Posted: 11:50:42 24/04/2011
Quote:
Oh, and if DotD had the ANB/TEN style, they wouldn't of made Cynder furies. They would have to of been "team ups".

Coke Zero: IT'S ALL POSSIBLE. smilie

I find them godmod easy to fill to in Dawn. Especially when I use Ice or Wind. Fury Crystals really could have solved that...
#60 Posted: 11:59:34 24/04/2011
Maybe there is a version difference?

Fury Crystals make it easier. In DotD, you just have to combo it up, which I prefer. However, it is possible to mix the two*coughDissidiacough*....

Oh, and it's not a godmod....this is a godmod...literally:

---
#61 Posted: 12:09:17 24/04/2011
I dare you to use Secondary Wind and not say that it is ridiculous how fast it makes Fury build. At least compared to the other Elements. It's an unesicarry(SP) and unexplained inconsistency which is just annoying.
I said could have. If they were less consistent then they were in ANB and TEN it would have solved it. Or yes, a combo of the two.
#62 Posted: 12:24:15 24/04/2011
It's one of the faster moves, but it's not that bad.

There is nothing to solve though. It's fine the way it is. Lots of games have "super" modes that work like that.
---
#63 Posted: 14:18:07 24/04/2011
Quote: sonicbrawler182

Not exactly.
#64 Posted: 14:35:26 24/04/2011
They'd have to, because if you had a fury stock for each dragon, it would be too unbalanced.
---
spyromaster Gold Sparx Gems: 2395
#65 Posted: 18:10:02 24/04/2011
I'm gonna go with the furys from Krome. Exploding from a build up of your chosen element was a thing of beauty, And even after the fury you would radiate with power so your enemies would set alight or be shocked by electric if they went near you which made them fun to use. Don't get me wrong burning enemies with an overpowered beam of convexity was also fun, It was a good tactic to take down elites and it killed more enemies, But it's just having that one fury that makes it disappointing and using that same fury over and over can grow to be dull and boring. Either way they both get the job done by clearing the enemies anyway. That just what i think.
---
Dont worry, we all make mistakes. But remember we're not machines, we're only human.
ToxicShadow Green Sparx Gems: 429
#66 Posted: 01:22:53 26/04/2011
I was really disappointed with the fury in this game. When I first used fury in this game I was expecting the same epic, elemental fury... It didn't look epic and it also barely effected the larger enemies. Aw well, I'll be okay. xD
First | Page 2 of 2
1 2

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me