Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Fox Eyes [CLOSED]
daimondcynder21 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1218
#1 Posted: 07:15:41 27/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Prolouge

The young fox watched the owls fly by, she didn't want to hurt them. She was afraid of them, their long sharp talons made her keep her distance. She would sit and watch them fly through the sky on silent wings. She spotted a owl round her age, also watching her. The owl herself was scared but interseted in how the fox's lived. The fox moved closer and so did the owl.
Soon the owl met her at the end of the branch. They smiled at eachother and started a impossible friendship...
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#2 Posted: 07:25:15 27/12/2010
Cool, you're a good writer smilie
#3 Posted: 08:01:36 27/12/2010 | Topic Creator
thanks
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#4 Posted: 21:38:09 27/12/2010
Very good so far! smilie
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
#5 Posted: 00:38:40 29/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter One: Unbeatable

Two months later....

The owl flew close to the ground. She speed up past her friend, Iyra. A young fox in her early teens. Iyra looked to the side, suprised to see Wywera speed in front of her. Wywera looked behind at Iyra trying to catch up. Iyra went to a sudden stop." WYWERA!!! LOOK OUT!!!!" Wywera looked in front and saw a tree just meters away. The next thing she felt was pain. Iyra sprints ovr to her injured friend." Are you ok Wywera?" Her friend shakes her head." My wings broken." She tried to lift her wing, when she did she had a sharp pain run through it. She let it limp. " I should get home, my mother can have a look at it.

Wywera walked into the cave. She jumped onto her rock and cleaned her wing. Her mother and father fly in a few minutes later." Hello, this was all we got." Her mother droped a small fish from her mouth. All the mice were gone. There hadn't been one for days. Wywera carefully slid off the rock." Whats wrong with your wing?" Wywera looked back and forth between her mother and father. How was she going to get out of this one. She had a idea....
#6 Posted: 01:57:01 29/12/2010
Nice chapter, can't wait for more! smilie
---
I draw stuff.
#7 Posted: 06:40:33 31/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter Two: White Lies

Wywera's parents wait for her answer." Well?! Are you going to tell us?" Wywera looked between them." Uh-well-uh...." Wywera couldn't think of anything. Then something came to her." Yes! I was been chased by a fierce fox, yeah, thats what happed. When i looked back, he was right behind me, so i scratched him, right on the nose, i was still flying forward, looking back at the fox swaying his tail in anger. When i looked forward, well, thats all i really remember that didn't hurt."
Her mother flew out and found some, long, hard and thick strips of grass and secured her wing in a comfortable position.
" Well, after this close encounter and having a broken wing, i see there a no reasons for you to leave our den." Wywera looked a her mother and father surprised." No! I can still protect myself! And my-" Her mother cut her off." We wouldn't want to see any more things happen to you." Wywera couldn't argue." And i'm sure you'll have fun with your sister." Wywera trembled." NNNNOOOOO!!!!!"
#8 Posted: 06:52:46 31/12/2010
Nice!
#9 Posted: 09:47:21 31/12/2010
Good chapter. smilie
---
I draw stuff.
#10 Posted: 04:44:48 02/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Chapter Three: Hyreina

" See you two girls later, we'll be back at sundown." Wywera raced up to the caves entrance." Wait! This is punishment! I'll go anywhere! just not here!!!" Her parents didn't hear her. She didn't want to stay with Hyreina, her sister. She was like a broken stereo, once she got talking, there was no stopping her. She'd get faster and faster each time she talked. Wywera turned round and faced her sister." Wywera! Isn't this great! we get a whole day to have fun together! Come on!" Wywera sighed." Help me."
Hyreina was standing by two rocks with holes in them. They also had groves that were almost like a slide." Come on! Lets play..... PENGUINS!!!" Hyreina loved playing a penguin on the rocks. She was entertaining to watch, although Wywera really didn't want to. Think Wywera, how can you get out of this... A devilish grin came onto her face." Hyreina, do you know why i'm home?" Her sister looked her and slid down from the rock." Because you wanted to have fun with me!" Wywera shook her head." I'm home because i broke my wing, mother and father said i have to be extra careful, so that means i can't play with you at all." Hyreina looked at her sister." Oh, but we can still play a game where you don't have to move." Wywera shock her head again." They said i should get all the rest i need and that if you annoy me-" Hyreina cut her off." Thats ok, go get some sleep!" Wywera only could just understand what she said. She headed for bed.
~~~

Wywera was standing in front of a field. It was riddled with mice. She took to the air and dove at the first one she saw. She went back again and again after finishing one, she'd go back for another one. She picked up another one and turned back to the hill. She could feel the heat of the sun suddenly vanish. She could see the shadow of something enormous behind her. She turned round and behind her was a enormous mouse. It opened its mouth and dived forward at Wywera. She screamed as she entered its mouth...

~~~

" Wywera! Wake up!" Wywera woke with a fright." Are you ok? You've been tossing and turning since mum and dad got back, they found some mice." Her mother threw the mouse over to Wywera. Wywera screamed and backed away.
Edited 4 times - Last edited at 09:15:10 12/01/2011 by daimondcynder21
#11 Posted: 06:27:12 02/01/2011
Lol, nice chapter smilie
#12 Posted: 05:34:35 03/01/2011
This story is great!
---
I draw stuff.
#13 Posted: 05:58:55 03/01/2011 | Topic Creator
thanks
#14 Posted: 21:19:25 03/01/2011
Your welcome, can't wait to see more. smilie
---
I draw stuff.
#15 Posted: 09:46:14 12/01/2011 | Topic Creator
Ok, its been a while, next chapter!

Chapter Four: Keeping secrets

" Wywera, whats wrong?" Hyreina went over to her sister." Its just a little mouse." Wywera looked at the small gray creature lying on the cave floor." I-i'm not very hungry is all." Hyreina looked at her." That was no meaning to jump away like that." Their mother walked over and looked at them." Hyreina, i think we should let your sister get some more sleep, we are going out to the field to catch some more mice. we may not be home until morning."
Later that night Wywera hears banging at the entrance of the cave." Wywera, Wywera." It wasn't her sister or mother." Who is it?" Wywera heard nothing but silence." Its me, Iyra." Wywera made her way to the entrance of the cave." Hows your wing?" Wywera tries to lift it." Could be better." Something breaks the silence. Screaming." WYWERA!! NO!" Wywera looked around and stopped at Iyra. She knew." You get away from my SISTER!!!!" Hyreina jumped toward Iyra, talons in front." HYREINA! STOP!" Hyreina lands." Shes not attacking you?" Wywera shook her head." No, we've been friends for a few months now, i guess you're going to tell." Hyreina looks at her sister drop her head." I'll keep it a secret as long as i can, but your wing, they wont let you out." Iyra had an idea." Wywera, at the far end of the valley is a owl. Hes known for healing. We should take you there." Wywera thought about it." It'll take weeks to there, and my parents will be back by morning." Hyreina had a thought." Maybe i can do something to stop them from suspecting anything, and besides, after tonight, i don't think they suspect to see you for a while."
Iyra and Wywera head off to the east of the valley. Both not knowing what lays ahead....
#16 Posted: 10:04:38 12/01/2011
Cool!
#17 Posted: 02:11:34 13/01/2011
Very good, can't wait for the next! smilie
---
I draw stuff.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me