Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > INVADER ZIM's Possible Return!!!
Page 1 of 1
INVADER ZIM's Possible Return!!! [CLOSED]
spyro14ever Green Sparx Gems: 374
#1 Posted: 01:33:50 23/12/2010 | Topic Creator
I love the show Invader Zim. It's tied with the classic Animaniacs as my favorite tv show of all time. Did you know that there is a high possibility of it coming back with new seasons? smilie

There is a Facebook group called "Operation Head Pigions" who's mission is to convince Nick to bring back Zim and they've been at it for months. I've been supporting them since September.

They used phone raids, e-mails, and more to try and get Nick to pay attention, and finally, they have!

Nick has seen the light and is impressed with how enduring the fanbase of Zim is, so, they are releasing new versions of the Invader Zim DVDs soon to be up for sale. You can supposedly preorder these on nicktoons.com, and I have heard that commercials for them are coming to Nick/Nicktoons soon.

The best part about this official announcement is that Nick stated that if the sales of the DVDs are high enough, they will give Jhonan Vasquez (the creator of Invader Zim) a brand new contract for 2 new seasons of Invader Zim if not more. smilie

Also, to add to the awesomeness. IZ has become the second most watched show on Nick (behind SpongeBob SquarePants), which is amazing considering the it is all reruns and not on extremely often. smilie

Please "like" and join OPERATION HEAD PIGIONS on Facebook and buy the DVDs if you want Invader Zim to return in all it's amazing, funny, waffle-filled glory! smilie (Find us on Facebook for more info).

-spyro14ever smilie
---
Dawn of the Dragon is the best Spyro game since the original trilogy.
Better? No.
Awesome? Yes.
#2 Posted: 15:30:10 26/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Does no one care about Zim? smilie
---
Better? No.
Awesome? Yes.
kitty kat299 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1078
#3 Posted: 16:45:40 27/12/2010
I CARE ABOUT ZIM! The only problem is that mom and dad won't let me get facebook.meh.
---
PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!
#4 Posted: 17:38:10 27/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: kitty kat299
I CARE ABOUT ZIM! The only problem is that mom and dad won't let me get facebook.meh.

That stinks.
---
Better? No.
Awesome? Yes.
kitty kat299 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1078
#5 Posted: 22:17:32 27/12/2010
I know. IF I COULD I WOULD JOIN!
---
PASTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~!
ArabellaHaley Green Sparx Gems: 209
#6 Posted: 06:24:58 30/12/2010
i loveeee zim but mostly girrr i lovs giirrr !!!

piggy !

i want to be a mongoose dog !

i love you !

luvs gir !!!
---
I wish love was like volleyball; you call 'MINE!' and everyone else backs off
ToxicShadow Green Sparx Gems: 429
#7 Posted: 20:44:56 02/01/2011
Yes!!! I don't get the channel that shows IZ so this is wonderful news! :D
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#8 Posted: 22:28:54 11/01/2011
*twitch...twitch* URRGH! I STILL DON'T GET THOSE CHANNELS DANG IT!!!

*deep breaths* If only Cartoon Network would show IZ. Then I'd be aaaaaall set. smilie But of course, they don't. Curse them.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me