Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Seer of Dreams - book 1 - whispers of truth
Page 1 of 1
Seer of Dreams - book 1 - whispers of truth [CLOSED]
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#1 Posted: 20:28:46 11/12/2010 | Topic Creator
"I never wanted this..." I said solemnly, looking up at the single being i had never been able to ever defeat. a crooked white smile shining out against his black figure. All his features hidden by the red light behind him. "Foolish girl. You've caused me much trouble, but it's over now... Over for all your kind."
-

I gasped bolting up right as my alarm clock blared, a mixture of sweat and tear streaming down my cheeks and my hands clenched tightly around my blanket. I sighed, finally realizing that I was at home, and not with the featureless blackened man. "Just a dream..." I slowly pushed my self out of bed, only to trip and fall over the boxes of boxes still to be unpacked from the move. I knew it was only an hours drive down to Lily's, the best friend I'd ever had since the first grade, but mom would never let me go. After all, know that we lived in the city, it was no use with her rules on adaptation.
I got up, dragging my self to the rest room, to brush my test and straighten out my hair to a degree.
"Kit-Kat! I want you down here and dressed in ten minutes! If you don't hurry your eggs will get cold!" My mother called, the sound of the fire alarm falling her. I groaned, walking out of the rest room and over looking the stair well. "It's just stairs... only stairs..." I reminded my self, before grabbing the railing and slowly making my way down. I only opened my eyes once i could feel carpet under ,my bare toes once more, letting out a sigh of relief.
"Kit-Kat! Why aren't you dressed? We have to go enroll you in school!" "A boarding school... on a Saturday." I replied grudgingly. And sitting down letting my back slouch and my hair lay across it messily. "Kathrine Rose Davis! You sit up straight, young lady! We have to look our best-"
I growled, and slammed my hand on the table, "Don't you mean You have to look your best?! I never wanted to move here in the first place."
"Kathrine, honey," My mom said, her tone turning to a gentler one. "I understand this place isn't like our old home, but you'll love it! You have your own room, and such a big house to wander and explore! This is exactly the thing we've been waiting for, Kit-Kat!"
"I'm sure not feeling the love yet." I replied, looking scornfully at her as she stood over the stove attempting to make some form of edible food.She at last turned around, setting before me a plate of half burnt eggs and what looked similar to toast. I picked at it with my fork, as my cell phone rang, me flicking it open immediately and hitting the 'talk' button, "Yo, Kit-Kat! It's Lily. And please don't tell me your mom is cooking over there in the big city. She might burn it down!"
"Lily!" My face lit up, cramming to rubbery eggs into my mouth and swallowing hard, "Hows it going over there?"
"Not much, dad wants me up extra early since he lost his other helper here." Lily said, my mother giving me the death stare and me hanging up without a word.
My breakfast past in a few second, me throwing on something 'suitable' for public and jumped in the passenger seat of our old Honda. Mom slowly coming out of the house and us driving off. I never actually put on my seat belt, but for the entire drive, mom wouldn't shut up about it.
And steadily, the towering boarding school rose in front of the road, along with every other building that made up our big city.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#2 Posted: 02:27:45 12/12/2010
cool. i like it. smilie
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me