First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5
If they killed Cynder off... [CLOSED]
sonicbrawler182 Platinum Sparx Gems: 7098
#151 Posted: 17:02:56 18/12/2010
I think there should be a scene with Cynder being torchered in the next game. It would be a brilliant emotional scene. It doesn't even have to be physical torture.

Funny - Cynder is my favourite fictional character, yet she's the one I like to see in "torchure" scenes!
Poor Cynder!smilie
---
"My memories will be part of the sky."
NEW_SpyroLUVA Emerald Sparx Gems: 3308
#152 Posted: 18:15:17 18/12/2010
I'd like at least a bit of physical torcher. Whipping, light stabbing (enough to make smll, painful but not lethal holes), and if the torcherer were to pick her up and throw her agains wall and the floor, with a few kicks here and there, that'd be cool too. And he/she should also use emotional/mental torcher in the process.

I love evil! <3
---
3 uses of teh Int@rw3bz: get info, waste time, and complain.
"Stick to your guns and keep on firin'!" - Max (Me)
#153 Posted: 19:04:27 18/12/2010
I know one great way of torchering her that may be passable in even a 7+ game. It's at the end of the video, but the whole scene is a good example of an emotional scene. (WARNING: MAJOR FFXIII SPOILERS!)

---
BlackNight12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2343
#154 Posted: 19:36:34 18/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: SuperSpyroFan
So guys, am I not allowed to post on here anymore? Talk about dictatorship, you're only moaning at me like a bunch of kids because you don't like what you see, and I don't post about the same thing on TLOS, I like to talk about different things that I don't like about the game, and I don't mind the fact that TLOS is on these topics, that's just Aura jumping to conclusions.

You all seem to be too dense to think that it's my opinion, and that you can't get over it because I never say anything good about TLOS, now to me, that's just sounds like you're all forcing me to like a certain thing, and post what you want me to post, you're all so stupid sometimes, and you say other people start arguments, probably because you lot cause it, so immature, I've probably wasted my time posting this, because some people who argue at me never understand. Especially Aura, she seems to think that she is a leader of the forum. I wouldn't want her in charge of the country, smilie, Talk about dictatorship.

I know the argument is done with...however....

Hmm, okay. I see what you mean. we're not trying to make you like something you don't like (though I could see why it could feel like that) and if you don't have anything good to say involving Tlos thats fine too. I suppose it is your opinion so I will accept that. I apoligize if I hurt your feelings or anything like that.

Oh, and of course you have the right to post what you want to I surely have no problem with that.xD
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 19:37:45 18/12/2010 by BlackNight12
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#155 Posted: 19:41:48 18/12/2010
Quote: Darby
So guys, am I not allowed to post on here anymore? Talk about dictatorship, you're only moaning at me like a bunch of kids because you don't like what you see, and I don't post about the same thing on TLOS, I like to talk about different things that I don't like about the game, and I don't mind the fact that TLOS is on these topics, that's just Aura jumping to conclusions.

You all seem to be too dense to think that it's my opinion, and that you can't get over it because I never say anything good about TLOS, now to me, that's just sounds like you're all forcing me to like a certain thing, and post what you want me to post, you're all so stupid sometimes, and you say other people start arguments, probably because you lot cause it, so immature, I've probably wasted my time posting this, because some people who argue at me never understand. Especially Aura, she seems to think that she is a leader of the forum. I wouldn't want her in charge of the country, smilie, Talk about dictatorship.

No one said yo couldn't post here?.. And that argument was done with.. the topic had moved on.

Yeah the argument's been done, Super.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#156 Posted: 22:11:39 18/12/2010
You're back, huh? Have a nice absence? We all missed you....
---
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#157 Posted: 00:07:46 19/12/2010
I don't think that the game developers or publishers are meant to listen to the fans are they?

*points at Fruit Ninja and Halfbrick Studios*
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#158 Posted: 02:35:23 19/12/2010
I would have liked it if Cynder was able to just barely survive and stay evil at the end of ANB. She would go back to Malefor. Then, in DotD, she would start to show subtle feelings for Spyro. But the time that Spyro faces Malefor, Cynder somehow saves Spyro's life (Maybe she jumps in front of Malefor as he attacks, taking a blow. Maybe she destracts Malefor so Spyro can escape) it doesn't really matter how she does it, but she dies.

I think that would be much more emotional, and pretty epic.
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5738
#159 Posted: 05:52:23 19/12/2010
Quote: sonicbrawler182
I think there should be a scene with Cynder being torchered in the next game. It would be a brilliant emotional scene. It doesn't even have to be physical torture.

Funny - Cynder is my favourite fictional character, yet she's the one I like to see in "torchure" scenes!
Poor Cynder!smilie

Must be horrible for the characters you hate! smilie
Quote: NEW_SpyroLUVA
I'd like at least a bit of physical torcher. Whipping, light stabbing (enough to make smll, painful but not lethal holes), and if the torcherer were to pick her up and throw her agains wall and the floor, with a few kicks here and there, that'd be cool too. And he/she should also use emotional/mental torcher in the process.

I love evil! <3

This topic is beginning to sound so evil! With all the torture and all.. smilie
But I want an emotional scene in the next game with Spyro and Cynder. A scene that Classic Spyro fans won't find cheesy, like the ones in DotD seemed to them.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#160 Posted: 06:59:30 19/12/2010
LOL, that's so stupid, people actuallly start an argument with me, and now they can't be arsed, that was actually very amusing.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#161 Posted: 07:04:52 19/12/2010
Quote: Darby

Poor Cynder!smilie

Must be horrible for the characters you hate! smilie

I love evil! <3

This topic is beginning to sound so evil! With all the torture and all.. smilie
But I want an emotional scene in the next game with Spyro and Cynder. A scene that Classic Spyro fans won't find cheesy, like the ones in DotD seemed to them.

If Cynder is even in the next game..
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
#162 Posted: 07:06:40 19/12/2010
Hopefully not, she just annoyed me. I didn't like her personality at all, it was like an annoying fly wandering around the whole time. LOL
---
#163 Posted: 07:07:25 19/12/2010
And we all know why...
---
#164 Posted: 07:11:29 19/12/2010
Will you just shut up replying to me, you always annoy me, picking at the little things that I seem to do wrong to you, you were one of the people that wanted to start this silly argument in the first place, all because of me posting my opinions, and for your information, I like to talk about different parts of the game which I don't like. And the reason why I am always on this part of the forum is because I like to debate in a civilized way, not having immature people just causing a pointless argument with me.

Let's just put it this way, from now on, let's just ignore each other since we can never understand each other in the first place, it seems that some people take it too personally when I post an opinion when I think it needs to be posted, people on this forum basically ask for opinions all the time.

I also think that it was unfair in the first place when the user 'Bolt' just started to rant on at me, and then the user 'Aura' just decided to join in, and then that caused more to join in, and that's where I talk about dictatorship.
---
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 07:32:19 19/12/2010 by SuperSpyroFan
#165 Posted: 07:14:20 19/12/2010
Quote: GamingMaster_76
I don't think that the game developers or publishers are meant to listen to the fans are they?

*points at Fruit Ninja and Halfbrick Studios*

Yeah, some game companies listen to their fans too, not just Sierra.
---
#166 Posted: 11:33:17 19/12/2010
Bungie, Sega/Sonic Team, Nintendo, BioWare and Square Enix listen to their fans.

@Darby: I think the reason is because I like Cynder so much, she would just make an emotional scene seem so much better for me, if she were the "victim".

Imagine her in a similar scene to the one Tails had in Sonic X - putting her in a really hard situation that would fill her with a mix of anger and sadness. Have her deeply confused, not about her place in the world(like in TEN), but about one, immediate choice she has to make. I think that could be a tear jerker!smilie
---
#167 Posted: 17:13:48 19/12/2010
I like the comparison you made! smilie That would make a great scene, I agree. Like a choice where she had to choose between Spyro, and Malefor's side if this were in DotD. If they had included a scene like that in DotD, that is. Cynder would be corrupted by Malefor, and she's fighting Spyro, about to make a finishing blow to him but she can't. Just an example though.
#168 Posted: 17:58:20 19/12/2010
Yeah, something like that!smilie
---
Bolt Hunter Gems: 6135
#169 Posted: 20:28:50 19/12/2010
Quote: Queen_Cynder
I would have liked it if Cynder was able to just barely survive and stay evil at the end of ANB. She would go back to Malefor. Then, in DotD, she would start to show subtle feelings for Spyro. But the time that Spyro faces Malefor, Cynder somehow saves Spyro's life (Maybe she jumps in front of Malefor as he attacks, taking a blow. Maybe she destracts Malefor so Spyro can escape) it doesn't really matter how she does it, but she dies.

I think your idea is great!
---
you don't know me. i break things
I draw stuff.
Queen_Cynder Yellow Sparx Gems: 1694
#170 Posted: 20:36:55 19/12/2010
Quote: Bolt
Quote: Queen_Cynder

I think your idea is great!

Really? Thanks!
---
I know my username says Queen but I’m a guy I’m just gay : (
#171 Posted: 20:38:39 19/12/2010
Yeah, it is a great idea. But the whole series would have to have changed.
---
I draw stuff.
DarkCynder_543 Platinum Sparx Gems: 5210
#172 Posted: 10:20:03 20/12/2010
I wished she at least got hurt badly. I wanted something to happen to her in DOTD, like changing into Dark Cynder for a while, and you having to battle her. It's not because I don't like DOTD Cynder. I just feel that something needs to happen to her physically.
---
a true saiyan always sprinkles when he tinkles
#173 Posted: 10:34:33 20/12/2010
It could have made the storyline more interesting, and you could see more of the character.
---
#174 Posted: 19:17:04 20/12/2010
I think the 7+ age limit is too low for LoS. They should let it go higher for future games.
---
#175 Posted: 19:57:16 20/12/2010
Well here it's parental guidance so you have to be 15+ to play it by yourself. But I don't listen to that. smilie
---
I draw stuff.
#176 Posted: 20:03:42 20/12/2010
That's what LoS SHOULD go for(or at least 12+)!smilie
---
#177 Posted: 20:05:33 20/12/2010
That's what I say. DotD has too much violence for a 7 year old.
---
I draw stuff.
#178 Posted: 20:10:22 20/12/2010
It's not that I think the current ones are rated too low. I just think that the story and characters are limited by a 7+ rating. They should at least shoot for 12+, possibly 15+, but not 18+.

Although, I do agree with you on DotD. Sonic 06 has less violence than DotD, and it's 12+....
---
#179 Posted: 20:14:27 20/12/2010
Strange. They should swap around then.
---
I draw stuff.
#180 Posted: 22:47:44 20/12/2010
I have an awesome Cynder death idea. It just came to me a while after playing DotD. Cynder and Spyro are talking, right? And right out of the blue, with no warning or reason, Cynder's head just EXPLODES mid sentence! God it'd be funny to see!

Spyro: Are you ready?
Cynder: I'm sc - BANG!
Spyro: AUUGH!! WTF?! AAAA!

Oh god I'm sick! smilie

lol-ing
---
#181 Posted: 22:52:02 20/12/2010
Erm....funny but.....not good for a serious setting!smilie

And you complain about other people being sick towards Cynder!smilie
---
#182 Posted: 22:52:48 20/12/2010
That wouldn't go into a Spyro game, but that is AWESOMELY FUNNY!! Nice one! smilie
---
I draw stuff.
#183 Posted: 23:13:07 20/12/2010

I dunno about that...

Summary: Alice has gone mad after her parents' death and is summoned inot the twisted Wonderland to reclaim her sanity. After a Hellish treck through what was once Wonderlad, her former haven, Alice finally reaches the inner sanctum of the Red Queen. Before the battle begins the Cheshire cat, Alice only Wonderland friend still living gives her a sort of pree fight pep talk. Halfway through this little speech BAM! The poor mangy cat's head explodes.
---
#184 Posted: 00:19:30 21/12/2010
^
o.o
That would have been completely and totally unexpected if I hadn't read what you'd said around it. If I was little, I would have nightmares about that!
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#185 Posted: 00:25:04 21/12/2010
I have an awesome Cynder death idea. It just came to me a while after playing DotD. Cynder and Spyro are talking, right? And right out of the blue, with no warning or reason, Cynder's head just EXPLODES mid sentence! God it'd be funny to see!

Spyro: Are you ready?
Cynder: I'm sc - BANG!
Spyro: AUUGH!! WTF?! AAAA!

Oh god I'm sick! smilie

lol-ing

Rofl. I can just imagine the look on Spyro's face smilie

I actually think LoS needs more humour anyway though smilie
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#186 Posted: 00:30:14 21/12/2010

I dunno about that...

Summary: Alice has gone mad after her parents' death and is summoned inot the twisted Wonderland to reclaim her sanity. After a Hellish treck through what was once Wonderlad, her former haven, Alice finally reaches the inner sanctum of the Red Queen. Before the battle begins the Cheshire cat, Alice only Wonderland friend still living gives her a sort of pree fight pep talk. Halfway through this little speech BAM! The poor mangy cat's head explodes.

That is seriously funny! smilie
---
I draw stuff.
#187 Posted: 00:45:27 21/12/2010
That's disturbing! smilie
But I have to admit the Cynder one SpyroLUVA posted made me laugh strangely smilie
#188 Posted: 00:50:58 21/12/2010
I fund it really funny. But why would his head explode just like that?
---
I draw stuff.
BlackNight12 Gold Sparx Gems: 2343
#189 Posted: 06:19:24 21/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Omg, his head just randomly explodes? oh my gosh thats crazy! but why on earth?xD
---
Trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble, trouble! - Taylor Swift
#190 Posted: 06:25:00 21/12/2010
I know, that's what me and Tibs though. How did it happen?
---
I draw stuff.
#191 Posted: 09:48:19 21/12/2010
What I meant was, it would be too random if Cynder's head exploded for no reason!
But it's still funny!smilie
---
#192 Posted: 09:51:26 21/12/2010
Yeah, just like that cat.
---
I draw stuff.
Cynder985 Ripto Gems: 425
#193 Posted: 13:10:05 21/12/2010
lol, I remember that scene. My brother was playing the game and when that happened, I didn't even expect it to happen. Really odd. smilie
#194 Posted: 13:22:16 21/12/2010
I think the 7+ age limit is too low for LoS. They should let it go higher for future games.

I think that the age limit should be left as it is, it's meant to be for kids really.
---
#195 Posted: 13:24:52 21/12/2010

I think that the age limit should be left as it is, it's meant to be for kids really.

Yeah, I don't think it will do any favours to the series to raise it. If it got raised, we could say goodbye to our little purple friend for good.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#196 Posted: 13:47:48 21/12/2010
I just think 12+ would be more ideal for LoS, as it opens up more possibilities for the story, and for humour. I don't want gore or anything though.
---
#197 Posted: 16:18:52 21/12/2010
Not really, I don't see how an age rating can do that.
---
#198 Posted: 16:36:03 21/12/2010
If it's 7+, the themes have to be suitable for kids.
If it's 12+, it only has to be suitable for teenagers(which is probably the best audience for LoS).
---
#199 Posted: 17:01:34 21/12/2010
TLOS is still a kid's game to me.
---
#200 Posted: 17:25:08 21/12/2010
TLOS is still a kid's game to me.

^This.
---
First | Previous | Page 4 of 5 | Last
1 2 3 4 5

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me