Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > General > Do you guys think that the elders from A Hero's Tail...
Page 1 of 1
Do you guys think that the elders from A Hero's Tail... [CLOSED]
ThatsSoRaven Yellow Sparx Gems: 1166
#1 Posted: 11:44:07 26/02/2008 | Topic Creator
were based on the elders in the Legend of Spyro series? They do look like them. I realized that:

Tomas looks like Cyril
Magnus looks like Ignitus
Titan looks like Volteer
and Astor looks like Terrador

They really do look alike a lot. Especially Astor and Terrador (they look like twins!). Don't you guys also think that the LOS elders were based off the AHT elders? You can chat about it here!
---
"We'll be right back after these messages from Binford Tools." Tim "the Toolman Taylor" or Al "Insert insulting middle name here" Borland
Twilight Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#2 Posted: 12:38:37 26/02/2008
Since A Heroe's Tail came before TLoS, I think that, if anything, it would likely be the other way around.
---
As long as I don't have to do anything, I'm kool with it.
HIR Diamond Sparx Gems: 9026
#3 Posted: 01:25:42 27/02/2008
Quote: ThatsSoRaven
were based on the elders in the Legend of Spyro series? They do look like them. I realized that:

Tomas looks like Cyril
Magnus looks like Ignitus
Titan looks like Volteer
and Astor looks like Terrador

They really do look alike a lot. Especially Astor and Terrador (they look like twins!). Don't you guys also think that the LOS elders were based off the AHT elders? You can chat about it here!

???

I don't really see it? >.>
---
Congrats! You wasted five seconds reading this.
Pyro girl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1752
#4 Posted: 17:01:58 27/02/2008
Me neither. I don't see any resemblance (Spelling?) between the Elders and the Guardians.
---
Kakarot, I think I'm going to puke ~Vegeta
Live Long and Prosper ~ Mr. Spock
I'm stupid, I'm Stupid ~ Starscream
Rexy Yellow Sparx Gems: 1313
#5 Posted: 19:51:21 27/02/2008
All the resemblance shows is color (except in the case of Ignitus, how can his scale color match with potential homosexual Magnus?), and it's mainly been the fairies that have been granting Spyro different breath abilities so we can't associate it there either.
lapetitemort Green Sparx Gems: 177
#6 Posted: 02:43:32 28/02/2008
Quote: Twilight
Since A Heroe's Tail came before TLoS, I think that, if anything, it would likely be the other way around.

exactly a true spyro fan would know that...
---
--The Small Death--
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me