Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Never [CLOSED]
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#1 Posted: 01:38:38 30/11/2010 | Topic Creator
Hello Ds users! This is my first love story. *audience cheers* Yep, surprise. You see, one night, I had a dream thats basicly the plot of this story. Enjoy!
--------------------------------

"Give me back the orb!" I shouted.
"Never! You might foil my other plans Silver, but you will never stop this one!" The evilmastermind said.
"Lets just see." I took out my plasma gun a then shot the orb out of his hand.
"Drats!" He exclaimed.
I then then a front flip to the orb and then caught it when I did a summer sault as the finale finish. "Better luck next time Dr. Auckland." I said and started to run for the door.
"Kathy!" Suddenly the front door opened and I saw my mom coming out.
"MOM! Were in the middel of a game!" I called out, mad and distressed.
"Sorry hun, but Joey's mother called. She wants him home." her mom replied.
"Okay Mrs. Silver." Joey called from behind me. He started to walk to my mom with his backpack on.
"Do you want me to drop you off?" My mom asked.
"No thanks, I can walk. Can Kathy come?" Joey asked, as I started to walk after him.
"Well, it's pretty far. Im sure-"
"Im sure Mrs. Auckland will drop me off." I interupted.
"Are you sure hun?"
"Positive." Joey and I said in unison.
"Alright then." She said, and my mom walked back inside.
You see, my name is Kathryn Silver. My bestest friend in the whole intire world is Joey Auckland. His parents are divorced and he lives with his mom in another neighborhood. It isn't far away though and it's pretty far of a walk but not to far of a car ride. His dad still lives on our block though. We met one day at a Blcok Party. We both found out we lived so close to each other and we both have the smae inntested and...yada-yada-yada.
The point is, we knew each other forever. No matter how far apart we are. I can't imagine what would ahppen if we got split apart...forever.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Pinkdesi101 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1276
#2 Posted: 02:16:06 30/11/2010
cool story. keep going smilie
---
...is this supposed to be my signature?
pony_girl24 Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#3 Posted: 00:48:43 01/12/2010
GO GO GO GO!!!!!!!!!!
#4 Posted: 22:21:31 01/12/2010 | Topic Creator
*15 years later*

"Help! Someone help me!" I cried as I ran through the forest of the amazons. I looked behind me and saw huge, bug like wing, flapping in the wind, while a big weigh was being carried under it.
"Help!"
Suddenly I woke up. I sat up right in my bed and put a hand on my head. "Again? What is up with that dream?" I asked myself.
"KATHY! Get your uniform on, were going into the forest again." A female voice shouted.
"Come on, we don't want to miss the Tribe's Rain dance." A male voice shouted as well.
It was 15 years after I relised Joey had moved. I never forgot him and my dream as an Amazon exploreer came alive. Ture, I wasn't the hero named 'Silver' but I was the beta of the whole company. I seemed like a hero. For the past month, ever since me and my team mates, Teal and Bob, went to the Amazon to examine a new and found tribe named the Gythunrian, I have been having the same dream over and over again. A large, bug like thing was chasing me in an area of the Amazon I never even knew. Suddenly my door opened and came in a black man with blue eyes. he had his exploring ofit on already.
"What are you waiting for Kathy? The trucks already starting!" He said.
"Crap." I moaned yet hurried. The dream seemed longer the more I had it, even thouhg it was the same one.
I put on my uniform and ran out side to see a dark brown haired woman with glasses behind the wheel. I knew it, my backpack was already in the vehicle. I didn't eat breakfeast since the Tirbe offered us food. It didn't taste so great, but it helped with reasearch, plus, there wasn't much food in the area we were.
"Come on! Were late!" Teal called.
"Don't worry, were coming!" Bob replied.
Bob entered the front seat of the car and I jumped in the back, then we drove off.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#5 Posted: 00:44:16 02/12/2010
intresting...i wonder what's going to happen next, because really, i have no clue smilie
---
#6 Posted: 01:36:55 02/12/2010 | Topic Creator
OOC: I'll give you a hint, it has something to do with her dream. smilie
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
pony_girl24 Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#7 Posted: 01:40:16 02/12/2010
OOC: WHAT WHAT IS IT?!?!?!
#8 Posted: 01:40:28 02/12/2010
wow. i should've figured that out smilie
---
#9 Posted: 01:42:25 02/12/2010 | Topic Creator
*head desk, then starts laughing.* Okay, let me think of something before I go on.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#10 Posted: 01:53:01 02/12/2010
everyone has their idiot moments, i guess. smilie lol
---
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me