Forum

Spyro: A Hero's Tail

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Demo Disc [CLOSED]
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#1 Posted: 23:03:50 26/11/2010 | Topic Creator
Does anyone have the demo disc for this game?

Just wondering if there were differences.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
GamingMaster_76 Yellow Sparx Gems: 1271
#2 Posted: 04:05:02 30/11/2010
Mine came last week. I have yet to play it...

Hmmm, I might as well go play now because apart from Tetris and Animal Crossing, I really haven't got anything to do.
#3 Posted: 10:30:40 30/11/2010 | Topic Creator
Let me know what it's like. I'd love to know if there's any differences like in the Crash game.
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
#4 Posted: 10:16:28 03/12/2010
Okay. From finishing the first part of the Spyro demo, here is what I have to tell you.
First, there's different music, not just in the menu but also in the game and cutscene. Ember wasn't there and instead the event where Thomas tells you how to headbash happens where you were meant to meet her. Characters didn't speak in first cutscene and just made sound effects. Charging into or attacking characters didn't have any effect and sheep weren't roasted when flamed, as if you charged into them. I also think that there were more gems at the start of the game but I'm not 100% sure on this. An extra ledge appeared just before Crocovile Swamp(Sadly, not in the demo) to the left of the screen. Weight pad was missing in front of Thomas' cave(Probably to prevent progress) and I'm not sure if this is 'new' but there was one before where Ember's meant to be. Also, warp pads were different and Sparx didn't talk before using the Lock Pick.

P.S. Zoe didn't talk and zapped you right before Thomas, and a note appeared saying you reached a savepoint, which I'm pretty sure was changed.
Ice Dragoness Diamond Sparx Gems: 7896
#5 Posted: 14:07:11 03/12/2010
I have never heard or seen of a demo for this game. But it sounds different to the actual game.
SuperSpyroFan Diamond Sparx Gems: 9224
#6 Posted: 14:25:45 03/12/2010
It would be cool if you can actually get the demo from somewhere, just to see what it's like, I wonder if there was demo for any of the TLOS games.
---
Crash Bandicoot is over-rated
#7 Posted: 15:00:44 03/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: GamingMaster_76
Okay. From finishing the first part of the Spyro demo, here is what I have to tell you.
First, there's different music, not just in the menu but also in the game and cutscene. Ember wasn't there and instead the event where Thomas tells you how to headbash happens where you were meant to meet her. Characters didn't speak in first cutscene and just made sound effects. Charging into or attacking characters didn't have any effect and sheep weren't roasted when flamed, as if you charged into them. I also think that there were more gems at the start of the game but I'm not 100% sure on this. An extra ledge appeared just before Crocovile Swamp(Sadly, not in the demo) to the left of the screen. Weight pad was missing in front of Thomas' cave(Probably to prevent progress) and I'm not sure if this is 'new' but there was one before where Ember's meant to be. Also, warp pads were different and Sparx didn't talk before using the Lock Pick.

P.S. Zoe didn't talk and zapped you right before Thomas, and a note appeared saying you reached a savepoint, which I'm pretty sure was changed.

Interesting. I might have to try and get a copy. Thanks for telling us!
---
#8 Posted: 23:17:30 03/12/2010
I also forgot to add that the items all had different icons.

I'll most likely have a video up soon.
#9 Posted: 01:01:26 04/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Cool, can't wait to see it. I searched Youtube, but no one seems to have a video of it smilie
---
#10 Posted: 21:08:30 24/02/2011
I still haven't gotten around to recording it- I cant upload it anyway at the moment, but I'll try this afternoon. Sorry about that. smilie'
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me