Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > The Legend of Argo. (Cat of the Clans, Warriors of the Beyond.)
Page 1 of 1
The Legend of Argo. (Cat of the Clans, Warriors of the Beyond.) [CLOSED]
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#1 Posted: 23:50:13 15/11/2010 | Topic Creator
WARNING! This a the story with Crystal's mother AND it is the story for the RP, Cat of the Clans, Warriors of the Beyond.
Enjoy!
----------------------------------------
Erica was eating breafeast at the 8 Motel. Her friends, Austin, Noah, and Ferris, where still sleeping. Ryan was doing some reasearch about the last world they went to, which was the Halo world. Erica seemed excited for something. "Hey Ryan, can you get Ferris for me?" She asked to him from across the room.
Ryan sighed. "Why can't you do it?" He asked agrivated.
"Because he's your brother! And you know him when I wake him up." Erica pointed out.
Ryan sighed and stood up from his computer. Then he walked into Ferris's room. Erica then walked into her room. There were three bed. Her's, Noah's, and Austin's. "Hey guys, wake up!" She yelled to wake them, and to annoy them.
Noah and Austin goraned. Noah pulled a pillow over his head while austin sat up, his eyes narrowed with baggs. "Don't tell me we are going to another world." He complained.
"Pah! Just wake up." Erica said and walked out. She closed the door and then saw Ferris arguing with Ryan.
"Ferris, shut up and get ready. We're going to another world." She snapped. Ryan laughed while Ferris was strangly happy. "Fianlly! Some adventure!" He exclaimed.
"Heh, just get ready." She replied as Noah and Austin walked out with untidy hair and unmatching clothes.
Just like thier looks, Noah's yellow and AUstin's Blue pentandt were dull. 'Where are we going today?" Noah yawned.
Erica chuckled. "You'll see."
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
cynder2000 Gold Sparx Gems: 2277
#2 Posted: 22:49:55 16/11/2010
Oooh!smilie Hi,FS!Good storyyy!smilie
---
(Avatar made by CinderLover!smilie)
"In a dog-eat-dog world, we lose part of our humanity."
I'm still here, but I'm mainly invisible...
#3 Posted: 00:47:59 17/11/2010 | Topic Creator
HAI! Thank youuu!
----------------------------

Noah and Austin exchanged worried glances. Once Erica walked out of the door, Ryan and Ferris followed while Noah and Austin was last. They had to wake up early so they could go to the back of the motel, where early passing cars won't see them or anyone else. Once they got outside, Erica thought of the world. Then she took her hand and waved it over her red pendant. Ryan's Green pendant glowed, so did the orange one on Ferris, the yellow one on Noah, and the blue one on Austin. Just like an aura sphere, she threw it in the center of the field and a portal opened up. "Come on!" She called and ran into the portal.
Then they ran after her as well. All around them was a swirl of many colors, and they could feel the warm summer air around them. Soon, they started to change form. They started to grow fur and thier ears sinked in and appeared at the top of thier head as cat ears. Soon they started growing tails. After later, they started growing fur and thier spinal cord changed. Once they exited out of the poratl, they were...cats.
Erica was a silvery blue cat with white stripes on her front legs and tail. Austin was a dark black cat with Ginger tabby marks. Noah was a very tan, alomst yellow, tabby tom. Ferris and Ryan where both tortishells with jet black paws.
"HOLY CRAP!" Noah yelled in surprisement. "WE'RE CATS!.....Hey, why am I not sneezing?"
"Thats because cats aren't allergic of themselfs mouse-brain!" Erica laughed.
"Mouse-brain? Wait a minute....we're in the Warrior Cats world, aren't we?!" Ferris relised.
Erica, Ferris, and Ryan where the only ones in the group who have read Warrior Cats, though Erica was a bigger fan of it.
"Bingo. Now come on, I can smell a Clan from here."
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#4 Posted: 22:16:09 17/11/2010
Ooooh!Woohoo!I don't care if i'm the only one reading this!Wrtie moreeee!smilie Luv it luv it!Pure genious!
---
#5 Posted: 22:43:09 17/11/2010 | Topic Creator
OOB: LOL. The funny bit where Noah said he wasn't sneezing it...he's allergic to cats. BTW, these are my friends in real life, I didn't make them up. smilie Austin is allergic to but he's older so he knows better. smilie
-------------------------------------------------

Erica padded into the scent. As the scent got stronger, Ryan suddenly stopped. Everyone else stopped as well and turned to him. "What wrong Ryan?" His brother asked.
Ryan sniffed the air again. "I smell someone." He said quietly.
But before he could say anything else, a small Silver tabby she-cat with ginger blothches jumped out of the bushes and tackled Ryan! "FIGAH!" He yelled in surprisement and landed on the ground with the small tabby cat on his stomach, paw on his throat.
"Yes I finaaly got an enemy Clan cat!" The young she cat squeacked. Then she took one final sniff. "Hey! Your not an enemy Clan! You're a kitypet!" She complained.
Ryan squrimed out and looked at her. "Who are you?" He spat.
"Im Velvetpaw."
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#6 Posted: 22:52:02 17/11/2010
Using Velvetsoul?smilie Coolio!smilie Luved it!Postyyy moreeee!I'm hungry for more story!smilie
---
#7 Posted: 23:05:43 17/11/2010 | Topic Creator
OOB: LOL. Since this was like way back when, I used Velvetsoul as an apprentice! smilie I looked what she looked like but the red splottches didn't make sense...so I used ginger instead. smilie
-----------------------------------------------

Ryan snorrted. "Weird name for an apprentice. Well...the 'Velvet' part anyway."
Erica padded up next to him. "Sorry for the scare Velvetpaw. You are right, we were kittypets. We are loners now." She said cooly.
Velvetpaw looked up at Erica, seeming to be in a trance. "What the big red thing around your neck?" She asked.
Erica looked down at her ambulet. "Oh this thing...We found it along the Thunderpath when we where traveling. There was enough for all of us." She explained.
"Oh...so you know about the Clans?" Velvetpaw asked, eye widened in amazement for traveling as far and as close to the Thunderpath.
"Only three of us. Me, Ryan which is who you attacked, and his brother look alike but with a ginger spot over his eye, Ferris."
"Cool! My mentor and leader could tell you about the Clans and the forest, Follow me!" The young apprentice squeaked.
They followed Velevetpaw and Erica started asking questions, and so did Velvetpaw. "My name is Erica, the tan tabby is Noah, and the Dark tabby is Austin." She explained when Velvetpaw asked what thier kittypet names were.
"What Clan are you in?" Ryan asked.
"I'm in SwiftClan."
"Wait, SwiftClan?" Ferris suddenly asked, a little surprised. What happened to the other Clans, Thunder, River, Wind, and Shadow? Were they in another forest? Erica had many questions in her head.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 23:08:37 17/11/2010 by TheFlyingSeal
#8 Posted: 23:10:42 17/11/2010
Yeees!Can't wait for next chapter!Do more!Do more!*claps hands*
---
#9 Posted: 18:30:47 19/11/2010 | Topic Creator
"Yes, SwiftClan you mouse brain! Come on, its just behind this bush." Velvetpaw spat. Erica took a sniff. Cats! She thought.
Velvetpaw opened the bush to reveal many cats, working. A small kit was playing around with thier brothers and sisters while a Queen watched. A flame pelted tabby was coming back from a patrol while a tan tabby, tanner then Noah, with strange ears watched the working next to a tall longed hair Black tabby.
Suddenly the Black tabby turned to them with a cool gaze and Erica flinched, relising it was the Leader of SwiftClan. "Lynxfire! Darkstar! I found loners!" Velvetpaw called out and went twoard the golden tabby.
"Loners?" Darkstar said and looked up to see The 5.
"Hmm...stay here Lynxstar and go get Stripedfire. Let me see whats this about." The dark tabby said and strolled down to Erica. "You're kittypets. Not loners." He suddenly said once he sat down in front of them.
"Yes, we were kittypets. We are now loners." Erica pointed out.
"Ah, I see. What are you doing here?" Darkstar asked, in a calm voice.
"Well, we come from afar, and we happen to come across your territroy. Since we have never been here before, we didn't know this was a cat's territroy. Untill Velvetpaw, tackled my friend Ryan." She explained as best as she could.
"Very well. You shall stay, seeing as you need shelter and food...I will disscuss something with my deputy, Lynxfire." Darkstar replied. He dipped his head and trotted off to the Tan tabby, and they dissapeared in Darkstar's den. Suddenly, the flamed pelted tabby came with Velvetpaw to the 5. "See Stripedfire? I told you I would catch a cat. I didn't know it would be loners though." She said to her mentor.
"Hmph. If these were real loners, you would probably turn into scrap. These are kittypet loners. Soft, and pudgy." Stripedfire replied sourly.
"We are not soft and pudgy!" Erica replied, furious.
"Oh? Then prove it!" Stripedfire spat and hunched down. Erica did the same and a battle was about to start.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#10 Posted: 13:36:16 20/11/2010
Yay!Yay!Moreeee!I luv warrior cats!I luv your story!<3
---
#11 Posted: 16:56:31 20/11/2010 | Topic Creator
Velevetpaw started to back off, getting scared. Suddenly apprentices, Queens, Elders, and Warriors started to hudel around them. Everyone knew how powerful Stripedfire was. "Whats going on?" One warrior whispered.
"I don't know."
"Are they going to fight?"
"Where's Darkstar?"
Many voices continued to talk around them. Noah, Austin, Ryan, and Ferris watched from afar, mussels tense incase they had to fight with Erica. Erica sent low growl. "Do you really think a kittypet is going to beat me? I'll tear her into shreds!" He taunted, then suddenly pounced on Erica.
Erica then remember what Sly taught her in situations like this. Don't think, do. She then used her hinde legs and kicked Stripedfire off her. He yowled in surprise and then landed hard on the ground, skidding to a stop. "Good move kittypet! Can you handle this?!" He suddenly jumped again, claws extended. Erica quickled dodged and then she did the same move as Stripedfire, and grabed the head. She did a summersault and then tumbled. Soon, they stopped with Erica on top, and pinned down Stripedfire on his throat. "Not to shabby for a kittypet if you ask me." A voice called out. Everyone turned to see Darkstar and Lynxfire watching intently, smiling.
Erica glupped and slowly got off Stripedfire. Darkstar strolled down to the 5 while Stripedfire just walked back to his apprentice. "You are a good fighter. I can also sense that in your friends." He said and looked up at the rest of the 5.
"Uh...thank you Darkstar." She said and dipped her head.
"Would you like to join SwiftClan?" Lynxfire offered.
"What?" Noah finnaly asked, surprised.
"You heard me. Would you like to join?" Lynxfire repeated.
Erica thought then looked over to her friends. They nodded and Erica looked back at the two cats. "Yes, we would like to join."
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#12 Posted: 17:00:00 20/11/2010
Yessss!Moareeeeee!I luv ittt!
---
#13 Posted: 16:38:59 28/11/2010 | Topic Creator
"Very good. I shall start the meeting now." Darkstar said and then climbed on the HighRock, with Lynxfire following.
"Let all cats old enough to catch thier own prey gather under the Highrock for a Clan meeting." He annonced.
Soon cat started to crowd under the Highrock and looked curiously at thier leader.
"We have gathered loners that were kittypets, and now they will be part of our Clan." He said.
Some cats yowled in dissagreement but some cats seemed to congratulate the new cats.
"They shall start as apprentices. And I have already though of who the mentors are." He said as the yowls ahve stopped.
"Gather fowrad new arrivals." he said. Erica, Austin , Noah, Ferris, and Ryan started to come out fo the crowd.
"Blue cat, come foward." He said.
The rest of the 5 back up, only to reveal Erica.
" From this moment, until she has earned his warrior name, this apprentice shall be known as Aurapaw. I will be mentor to this apprentice. I will pass all I know to this apprentice." Darkstar said. Then he jumped down from the Highrock and touched noses with Erica.
The cats started chanting Erica's new name. "Aurapaw! Aurapaw! Aurapaw!"
Aurapaw then started to go aside from the crowd, leaving the rest of her friends.
"Black tabby. Come foward." Darkstar said as he got back up to the Highrock. Soon Austin came foward, being confident.
"From this moment, until he has earned his warrior name, this apprentice shall be known as Nightpaw. Lynxfire, you will be mentor to this apprentice. You are a loyal and brave warrior, and I hope you will pass this knowledge to your new apprentice."
Lynxfire jumped down and touched noses with Austin, and the cats started calling Austin his new name. Soon they walked to Aurapaw and watched the rest.
"Tan tabby...come foward." Darkstar called.
Noah slowly went up, nervous.
"From this moment, until he has earned his warrior name, this apprentice shall be known as Lightingpaw. Frozenclaw, you will be mentor to this apprentice. You are a strong and spirited warrior, and I hope you will pass this knowledge to your new apprentice."
A white she-cat wil amber eyes and a gray tinged muzzel suddenly came up and touched noses with Noah, and the cats chanting his new name, "Lightningpaw! Lightningpaw! Lightningpaw!"
Soon they came to sit with Aurapaw and Nightpaw.
"Tortishells....come foward please." Darkstar said.
Darkstar turned to Ferris.
"From this moment, until he has earned his warrior name, this apprentice shall be known as Flashpaw. Embertail, you will be mentor to this apprentice. You are a thinking and energy-bound warrior, and I hope you will pass this knowledge to your new apprentice."
Then a ginger tabby-tom cat, more ginger then Strippedfire, came up; amber eyes burning with excitment. "Flashpaw! Flashpaw! Flashpaw!" they called. Soon they walked to the side and watched the rest with Ryan left.
"From this moment, until he has earned his warrior name, this apprentice shall be known as Skypaw. Blackfire, you will be mentor to this apprentice. You are a patient and wise warrior, and I hope you will pass this knowledge to your new apprentice." Darkstar finished his words and a black cat with Amber eyes came up and touched noses with Ryan, wile the rest of the Clan called out his new name, "Skypaw! Skypaw! Skypaw!" Then they walked to the side, the whole group reuntied, but with thier mentors.
Aurapaw looked around at the friendly faces, beaming with pride, but then she saw one cat looking scronfully at the group. It was Strippedfire.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
FireFlight99 Blue Sparx Gems: 942
#14 Posted: 18:21:33 28/11/2010
Awesome :3
---
Picture yourself in a boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies~Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, The Beatles.
#15 Posted: 18:41:25 28/11/2010 | Topic Creator
Thank you. :3
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#16 Posted: 18:44:09 28/11/2010
Your welcome :3
---
Picture yourself in a boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies~Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds, The Beatles.
#17 Posted: 18:47:28 28/11/2010 | Topic Creator
To many cat faces! :3 :3
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#18 Posted: 18:49:42 28/11/2010
Awesomezzz!The last part,when Stripedfire was looking scronfully at the group,that's what happened with Dragonclaw and Leopardtail.Leapordtail's eyes were filled with fury.Sorry,just had to say that!smilie
---
#19 Posted: 18:51:44 28/11/2010
Quote: TheFlyingSeal

:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3
---
#20 Posted: 18:56:56 28/11/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: FireFlight99
Quote: TheFlyingSeal

:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3

Quote: cynder2000
Awesomezzz!The last part,when Stripedfire was looking scronfully at the group,that's what happened with Dragonclaw and Leopardtail.Leapordtail's eyes were filled with fury.Sorry,just had to say that!smilie

.............Who?
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#21 Posted: 19:00:54 28/11/2010
Oh,sorry!smilie On dragonadopters,i'm roleplaying with a person.The person has Dragonclaw and I have Pantherpaw(No,she isn't an apprentice.I'll explain later) and Leopardtail.The ones I have are brother and sister.Leopardtail hates Dragonclaw,but Pantherpaw loves him.So,it's really hard for her.
---
#22 Posted: 19:00:57 28/11/2010
:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 : 3:3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3 :3
---
#23 Posted: 22:17:11 01/12/2010
Moar!Moar,FS!smilie
---
#24 Posted: 18:58:25 12/12/2010 | Topic Creator
Aurapaw gluped. Then she felt a nudge, she looked to her side to see Lightningpaw. "Whats wrong?" He asked.
Aurapaw shook her head.
"It's nothing. Come on, if we follow apprentices into dens, we can figure out which one we are staying in." She said.
"Good idea." Lightningpaw said.
"We can also meet the Warriors and Queens. And what do they call the old cats...Elders?" Nightpaw added in.
"Thats corect." Skypaw said.
"Come on. Let's go." Aurapaw repeated.
Aurapaw followed a small Black apprentice to the a small den, he turned and saw Aurapaw. "Hey, you're that new kittypet apprentices', aren't you?" He asked.
"Thats right." Flashpaw said.
"Well, my name is Branchpaw. This is the apprentices den. You could sleep if you like, it's getting late." Branchpaw offred.
Aurapaw opened her mouth, but before she could say anything, Lightingpaw and Nightpaw flashed in the den. "Yea, we should. Thank you." She finished.
She flicked her tail for Skypaw and Flashpaw to follow and went into the den. Nightpaw and Lightningpaw was sleeping. Skypaw and Flashpaw found bedings next to each other and layed down in it. Aurapaw found a bedding near her group of friends and layed down it. She closed her eyes and fell asleep.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#25 Posted: 19:25:36 12/12/2010
Awesome :3
---
#26 Posted: 00:07:49 15/12/2010
Yayz!smilie Awesome!
---
#27 Posted: 00:32:09 19/01/2011 | Topic Creator
"Wake up Aurapaw. Wake UP!" A voice meowed.
"Wha-?" Aurapaw woke up with a start. She blinked to get the dirt out of her eyes to see a silverly pelt with ginger sploches. Aurapaw opened her jaws to produce a yawn and stood up.
"Come on, you don't want to be late with Darkstar, don't you?" Velvetpaw asked.
Aurapaw opened her eyes wide and zoomed out of the den. She saw Flashpaw and Nightpaw going out the entrance with their mentors. Lightningpaw came out and stretched. "It's a good thing I don't have a class today," He smirked.
"Shut up, you stupid fur ball. And yes, we all have sestions with our mentors. That means you to Lightningpaw," Aurapaw snapped. She saw a patch of black tabby fur come out of the highrock and she ran over to him.
"Well hello there Aurapaw! Glad to see you." He greeted.
Aurapaw dipped her head, and out of the corner of her eye, she saw a flaming tabby staring at her with cold, blue eyes. She flinched and looked more that way, and found Stripedfire going down the hill entrance with her friend and apprentice, Velvetpaw.
"Come along now, I need to tech you about the Clans," Darkstar meowed and padded towards the entrance.
Aurapaw hesitated, for she swore she saw Stripedfire staring at her. "Yes....Darkstar," She followed after her mentor, and thought of that stare full of hatred and evil.
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me