Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Insanity- Book One- Lust [CLOSED]
ravenouscynder Ripto Gems: 864
#1 Posted: 13:45:51 07/11/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 1

Deep breathing was all that could be heard as the young girl ran through the forest. She held her stomach in pain as there was a large gash leaking of blood. Tears stained her eyes and deteriorated her vision. Behind her was a creature which moved quickly and silently in the darkness. ''Please! Leave me alone!'' The girl cried. The only response from the creature was a snarl and a shadowy claw dragged across her face. The girl screamed and fell to the ground as blood leaked from her cheek. ''Lust!'' A boy called. ''Seth. . .'' Lust whispered. The boy named Seth kneeled at her side. ''What happened?'' He asked concerned. At this point the creature had dissapeared. ''The creature...! It's killing me!'' Lust said with deep breaths. ''Lust, there is no creature!'' Seth said. ''I thought at least...'' Lust started, trying to breathe. ''One of my best friends would understand!'' She said before fainting in Seth's arms. Seth stood up, holding Lust, and ran to Melldale city where the hospital was. The creature eyed them and followed silently.
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#2 Posted: 13:59:11 07/11/2010
you rip off artist!
--
nice story though.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#3 Posted: 17:16:26 07/11/2010 | Topic Creator
no i made up Derksen.

this is actuly a dream i had one time where one of my fan characters was being hunted down. they just don't know what the creature is called yet.

yes i have a messed up subconcious dream mind. so what?
#4 Posted: 17:20:42 07/11/2010
I meant for the institute and monster thing you said on my rp, which was my idea in the first place. >.< but is still a good story.
---
#5 Posted: 17:26:42 07/11/2010 | Topic Creator
i got the institiute thing off u. sorry. But i made Derksen. (plural word just incase u thought there was one)
its a shadow in the shape of a woman thing and has a mouth and teeth made of blood and the hair, if that's what you wanna call it, flies up. and got the idea of the kids being hunted down from my really weird dream.

i bet i had that dream because i was trying to find a picture of a bloody anime girl.
#6 Posted: 17:42:03 07/11/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter 2

''What did she say she saw again?'' The doctor at Melldale Hospital asked Seth.
''She said that a creature in the darkness was killing her, but there was nothing there.'' Seth explained.
''Then where did she get those gashes and broken bones?'' The doctor asked.
''I don't know...'' Seth said, his head drooping.
Lust was tossing and turning. She held her stomach and screamed in her sleep.
''Please you have to figure out what's going on! I love her and i don't want anything to happen to her...'' Seth yelled.
Lust jolted up, breathing deep. ''They're everywhere...! They won't leave me alone...!'' She said, clearly paranoid.
''Shh, Lust. It's okay.'' Seth tried to calm Lust down.
''No it's not okay!'' She screamed in his face.
''Let me diagnose her. She might have a mental illness.'' The doctor enquired.
''Im not crazy!'' She screamed at him.
''You can see them! You just want to let me die! You've betrayed me Seth, now im going to have to kill you!'' She yelled at them. She jumped off of the bed and pulled out a knife from her pocket.
''Lust no! There is no creature!'' Seth yelled, tears in his eyes.
Lust stabbed Seth's arm and he screamed, clutching his arm in pain. Lust then ran out of the room to be caught by a man in a clean white coat. ''Im afraid she has Paranoia. We'll have to take her to the Institution.'' The man said.
''Let me go!'' Lust screamed. The man tied her up in a straight jacket.
''Im going to get you Seth! You did this to me!'' Lust screamed at Seth.
Tears fell from Seth's eyes. ''But I love you...''
#7 Posted: 17:44:21 07/11/2010
good job.
---
#8 Posted: 17:46:53 07/11/2010 | Topic Creator
hey you got any kind of mental illnesses that involve seeing creatures and thinking they are real? im kinda stuck. but she doesnt actuly have a mental illness lol.
#9 Posted: 18:09:02 07/11/2010
I don't, i have depression, but not a super bad case.
---
#10 Posted: 18:14:03 07/11/2010 | Topic Creator
damn. i'll guess i'll just have to stick with paranoia.

wait i meant not YOU. i meant do you know any?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me