Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
Striker's Story [CLOSED]
pony_girl24 Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#1 Posted: 20:15:25 06/11/2010 | Topic Creator
This has been planned for a long time,and i do believe it is time to post it.

People say that the world was different, before Shaser was ever established, before the World Fight was even started in the capitol. They say, before everything they know, that Shaser was another country, and there was more countries that they never mention in schools of the districts. They called Shaser: “United States of Arsenate”. Dad said “Where area four is at, there was another country….they called it ‘Nisswa’.” Nisswa? It sounds different, foreign, that’s the word. He mentioned another place called, what was its name? Snide? That’s it! It was above Area Thirteen and Fourteen. The capitol destroyed area thirteen and fourteen after they tried to rebel against the capitol, that’s was one hundred seventy-five years ago. The capitol relies on the areas to supply the things they need, agriculture things, fish, cattle’s meat, and coal, the products that the areas provide. My area, Area Twelve, in the stonily is where the granite is produced. My mother was a miner who died in the mine explosion, five years ago. I’m the oldest child of the two of us Stone kids. My name is Striker. I lost my mother in that explosion, along with Sarah Cassidy. This is my world in Shaser, Area twelve, and The World Fight.

I remember the day, when Kale, my father, and I and other families that lost sons, fathers, brothers, and others were lost in the explosion. Some people were so badly burned; my father couldn’t save their lives. Others, like my mother, were blown to bits, nothing was found. They had the miners’ families stand at the Justice Building. The mayor gave me a medal, for my mother’s dedication, since I was the oldest. It was horrible, having to relive that moment when my mother was gone forever. I knew one thing, when I turned twelve; I could sign up for Atria.

My father lost the will to live, he killed himself; left me to fend for me and Kale. There is a forest by our home, so I hunt. Kale, my little brother, he died a month after my father took his own life. The medicine workers tried to help him, but Kale died. I’ve lost so much, and the calling is today. I decided to wake to get up and get ready. By the way, it was like 10:00 A.M., so there was two hours before the calling. I live by myself now, in our old house. I got my best outfit on, fixing my black hair to where it wasn’t AS bad as it was in the mornings. I heard a meow or two, and to my surprise it was my cat, Jake. His clack coat blended in too well, but his green eyes gave him away.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 04:16:18 13/11/2010 by pony_girl24
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#2 Posted: 20:27:32 06/11/2010
Nice job!
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
#3 Posted: 20:29:21 06/11/2010 | Topic Creator
Thank you. It took three days to write all of it.
#4 Posted: 20:36:49 06/11/2010
would you read my story? Blinding tears? There's a link in my sigi.
---
#5 Posted: 22:09:51 06/11/2010 | Topic Creator
“Jake, what are you doing here? You know Kale is dead. Nothing is going to bring him back.” I said, fighting back some tears. Jake replied back with an ‘mrrow’. I smiled, and scratched the back of his ears. I went through the cabinets, finding some dried deer meat.

“May my name never be called…” I thought to myself, taking a bite of the meat. Jake gave a hearty “mrrow” and I gave a small laugh. I looked at the sun’s postion, 11:30 am. “Its time for the calling,” I said, darkly. Both my parents played a part in The World Fight. Dad was the first person from our area to win. My mother won the year after dad. So go figure. I headed towards the Justice building, There was a lot of people. I saw this one girl who also lost her mother in the mine. Her name was Sarah Cassidy.
#6 Posted: 01:45:38 07/11/2010
nice, all i can suggest is making the bits longer. other than that, great!
---
#7 Posted: 04:50:59 07/11/2010 | Topic Creator
yeah....that is all i have to post today.
#8 Posted: 19:57:30 24/11/2010 | Topic Creator
HAH! More posts. This may be the same paragraph from my last post,but shut up

She was beautiful, long brown hair, green eyes that looks like emeralds. She was drop dead gorgeous, literally. The man who calls the kids’ names spoke into the microphone, “Hello! It is my honor to be here in Area Twelve………” Blah, I couldn’t care at all.

His name was John Forger; he was a funny looking man. Blue hair, black lips with black eyeliner, Ugh a down right snob, it was scary. He started this roller thing with balls in it. One for boys and one for girls, he started with the boys. Oh crap….. This is where I got nervous. He pulled one out,” Striker Stone! Striker, are you out there?!” I raised my hand and sauntered up to the stage.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me