Forum

Poll

Favourite icy themed level in Spyro 1-3?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
So . . . [CLOSED]
Phantom Emerald Sparx Gems: 4697
#1 Posted: 03:06:34 30/10/2010 | Topic Creator
I guess the movie is really cancelled. I mean, I always knew it was, but somehow in my subconcious mind, I hoped I was wrong. Oh well.
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#2 Posted: 03:47:28 30/10/2010
So you're not one of those fans who are still in denial?
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:44:28 30/10/2010 by Aura24
Razz Platinum Sparx Gems: 5826
#3 Posted: 04:24:04 30/10/2010
Just queue up all the cutscenes from the games in chronological order in WinAmp. Bam! There's the movie they were making right there.
Phantom Emerald Sparx Gems: 4697
#4 Posted: 05:00:24 30/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Aura24
So you're not in denial anymore? After all those rude comments you said to some of us in the past?



WHAT? When?
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#5 Posted: 05:41:06 30/10/2010
Quote: Phantom
Quote: Aura24
So you're not in denial anymore? After all those rude comments you said to some of us in the past?


WHAT? When?



Oops, sorry. O.o Wrong member...
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 05:44:56 30/10/2010 by Aura24
GrandSpyro18 Blue Sparx Gems: 896
#6 Posted: 19:24:34 30/10/2010
*Face/palm* another denial about the movie cancellation topic really why don't we all just look forward to the new game smilie
---
Ugh
parisruelz12 Hunter Gems: 7293
#7 Posted: 19:37:53 30/10/2010
im not in denail i am upset.....
---
looks like ive got some things to do...in hd
GrandSpyro18 Blue Sparx Gems: 896
#8 Posted: 20:02:34 30/10/2010
not saying your are so why r u upset
---
Ugh
Phantom Emerald Sparx Gems: 4697
#9 Posted: 21:09:57 30/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Yeah, I know I'm a retard and all, but when Firewhip and other people were like IZ COMIN OUT!!!!!!1111!!!!!!!!!11, I was rolling my eyes. Now I see that although I did not know it at the time, I was hoping their unbelivable and farfetched lies were truthful, though I knew they were not.
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
crazyspyrofan Yellow Sparx Gems: 1042
#10 Posted: 21:54:26 30/10/2010
I really wish it wasn't cancelled but *sigh* facts are facts.
---
"This twisted game needs to be reset,"-Solo Wing Pixy,Ace Combat Zero.
DarkCynder10 Emerald Sparx Gems: 3346
#11 Posted: 01:28:40 31/10/2010
Quote: crazyspyrofan
I really wish it wasn't cancelled but *sigh* facts are facts.



My thoughts.
---
( ૭ ಠ___ಠ)૭
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5300
#12 Posted: 04:21:49 31/10/2010
I'm dissapointed too. I was actually looking forwards to the Movie. And it wouldn't have been just like the game. They would have different graphics.. designs.. possibly more scenes & dialogue (I was especially looking forward to that).. and I was thinking maybe Corrupted Cynder would have flashbacks, and you could see into her past of how she was corrupted and such.

Well, what's done is done. So I geuss we'll have to look forward to the next game. (: And who knows? Maybe in the future they'll make a Spyro movie. I'm doubtful. Not trying to get your hopes up. They did want to take the franchise in a different direction anyway.. but anything could happen.
Phantom Emerald Sparx Gems: 4697
#13 Posted: 04:23:11 31/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: Darby
I'm dissapointed too. I was actually looking forwards to the Movie. And it wouldn't have been just like the game. They would have different graphics.. designs.. possibly more scenes & dialogue (I was especially looking forward to that).. and I was thinking maybe Corrupted Cynder would have flashbacks, and you could see into her past of how she was corrupted and such.

Well, what's done is done. So I geuss we'll have to look forward to the next game. (: And who knows? Maybe in the future they'll make a Spyro movie. I'm doubtful. Not trying to get your hopes up. They did want to take the franchise in a different direction anyway.. but anything could happen.



This!
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
GrandSpyro18 Blue Sparx Gems: 896
#14 Posted: 18:30:37 31/10/2010
Quote: Darby
I'm dissapointed too. I was actually looking forwards to the Movie. And it wouldn't have been just like the game. They would have different graphics.. designs.. possibly more scenes & dialogue (I was especially looking forward to that).. and I was thinking maybe Corrupted Cynder would have flashbacks, and you could see into her past of how she was corrupted and such.

Well, what's done is done. So I geuss we'll have to look forward to the next game. (: And who knows? Maybe in the future they'll make a Spyro movie. I'm doubtful. Not trying to get your hopes up. They did want to take the franchise in a different direction anyway.. but anything could happen.


un fortunately it's canceled
---
Ugh
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#15 Posted: 20:30:16 31/10/2010
It's not cancelled, Grand. Who in the world told you that? And if you got that fake info from another fan, then you are really gullible to believe that.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 20:30:44 31/10/2010 by Aura24
Phantom Emerald Sparx Gems: 4697
#16 Posted: 23:57:27 31/10/2010 | Topic Creator
I think he meant the movie?
---
CAUTION!
Falling Chandeliers
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#17 Posted: 00:03:33 01/11/2010
Oh I thought he meant the next game. He wasn't clear in his post.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Spyroo Blue Sparx Gems: 867
#18 Posted: 00:48:27 01/11/2010
It's always best to read all the comments first though....
---
http://www.nanowrimo.org/en/participants/glumshanks - Because apparently the user 'Kaos' is a spammer. Sheesh, Kaos, srsly?
Darby Platinum Sparx Gems: 5300
#19 Posted: 00:56:43 01/11/2010
Yeah, I thought he meant the game too, considering we all know the movie is cancelled. But the game is not cancelled, as far as we know.
SuperSpyroFan Platinum Sparx Gems: 6729
#20 Posted: 20:57:35 01/11/2010
The game is not cancelled? What game? Lol.
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#21 Posted: 21:02:34 01/11/2010
The next Spyro game, its test title is Spyro's Kingdom. Go here for more details: http://forum.darkspyro.net/spy...ic=33926&page=1
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 21:09:50 01/11/2010 by Aura24
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#22 Posted: 21:54:43 01/11/2010
Good! Is no cancelled! Yeah, Spyro needs a Kingdom in my opinion.
GrandSpyro18 Blue Sparx Gems: 896
#23 Posted: 22:17:22 01/11/2010
Quote: Aura24
Oh I thought he meant the next game. He wasn't clear in his post.


of course i meant the freaking movie you silly goose jeez i know the games in the making <.<
---
Ugh
Aura24 Platinum Sparx Gems: 6561
#24 Posted: 22:20:17 01/11/2010
Well, sorry, you didn't mention the word 'movie' anywhere in your post. I got confused.
---
"Soon all of Skylands will tremble at the awesome might of Malefor, the Undead Dragon King!"
GrandSpyro18 Blue Sparx Gems: 896
#25 Posted: 22:21:19 01/11/2010
we yeah but this topic is about the movie
---
Ugh
Goldenfire Gold Sparx Gems: 2416
#26 Posted: 13:20:14 02/11/2010
Again, no duh the movie is canceled. I was sad, but at the rate it was moving anyway......... yeah, I'd be 20 before it got out at THAT rate. Anyway......This area has SO little traffic.............We should make random topics! dark52 barely checks in here, you DO realize that, right?
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me