Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
P.S. . . .. . i hate you [CLOSED]
lBobessed Yellow Sparx Gems: 1832
#1 Posted: 00:00:54 27/10/2010 | Topic Creator
"you broke me down , tore me apart down to my very core and you STILL expect me to forgive YOU ?????" the angry red head stared down at the frightened looking blond boy . "no answer ...........good " she stomped off her hands curled into fists at her side, the boy stared after her before blinking closing his mouth and walking towards his house a confused look had fallen across his face . "did she just ....." he muttered running a hand through his messy blond hair , he looked toward the ground not watching where he was going , his shoes mking clicking noises on the hard basketball court "OHMYGOD !" suddenly he feel to the ground holding his face rolling on his sides "my face! " a black haired boy looking about the same age as the one on the ground , walked by "Cross you do know theres a pole there right ?" the boy asked as he walked by , "i know that now !" he screamed , looking up the other boy could see he had a black eye and busted lip "smooth cross smooth "the boy shook his head and walked into a big white house , the other boy got up and walked onto the porch and put one hand on the railing and sighed "what did i do ..." he muttered before walking into the house again running his hand through his hair.
---------------------------------------------------------
its not like i can tell you who i am , nor do i wish to tell you .. dont worry you'll find out sooner or later , i prefer later but you kow how that goes . okay were shall i start ?
im a strawberry blond with bright blue eyes , im 5,4 and wiegh a mer 98 pounds , yes to say the least im tiny ! my full name is again a secret for alittle while ....
i love to be mean , its my life goal to make people cry , some will tell you that i already have met that goal , but between us , that time in my life i didnt care so it doesnt count .
i try and make high school a challenge , to make different goals for my self ....i like my little goals , making my life harder is one of thoughs little things i try to do to my self , though no one is messing with me and im really liked through the school ...

---H. P. A
pony_girl24 Blue Sparx Gems: 742
#2 Posted: 00:20:02 27/10/2010
GOOD JOB,lB!
#3 Posted: 00:21:37 27/10/2010 | Topic Creator
thankies ! smilie
#4 Posted: 00:22:39 27/10/2010
;3 no prob.
#5 Posted: 00:26:41 27/10/2010 | Topic Creator
so its good ?
#6 Posted: 00:31:52 27/10/2010
Yeah....a bit better than mine.
#7 Posted: 00:33:36 27/10/2010 | Topic Creator
oh let me read yours and ill tell ya what i think ..i worte this a few months back
#8 Posted: 00:34:23 27/10/2010
ok.....
#9 Posted: 00:41:12 27/10/2010 | Topic Creator
iits good pg
#10 Posted: 00:47:42 27/10/2010
Heh.....thanks.
TheFlyingSeal Diamond Sparx Gems: 8523
#11 Posted: 01:12:08 27/10/2010
I like it. I still need to know the name of the character though. smilie
---
#CynderIsAFireDragon
#12 Posted: 01:35:15 27/10/2010
Yeah,......
#13 Posted: 01:39:58 27/10/2010 | Topic Creator
welcome

-------------------
As i entered my home room class everyone turned to look at me . I gave them a glare and crossed the room to the teachers desk. "only 30 minutes late this time" i grinned tossing the teacher a late slip . "it's not my job to keep you in check , miss ACourso. but it is my job to give you a good education . .. how am i suppose to do that if your never in class? " my teacher stood up and walked to the board and i shrugged grabbing a marker i worte my name on the board in curly letters "i got it mrs. kay " i replied and walked to my seat . .. "and no forget it " i murmured quietly

-------------------

The pale skinned girl with a geometry of scars crisscrossing her inner arms: scars in parallel lines running up to her elbow , bisecting lines, obtuse angles . Scratched into the skin above her wrists are words.In pink scar tissue on one arm it says "Life" . on the other it says "Sucks." finally she spoke , pulling the long sleves of her shirt on her arms till the cover most of her hands. "I dont really need to be here ."she says "some do-good english teacher thought i was trying to kill myself" there's scattered fidgetig then silence . "your not? ." everyone turned to look at a girl , she was tiny but 15 years old . "As if"the girl let out a sigh and picked at the black cloth of her skinny jeans . "then why do you do it ?" the pale girl looked up her dyed black hair falling into her face "beats me "she says . then right away "low self-esteem. poor impluse control. repressed hostility, right?" she addresses this to the group leader. she doesnt answer , so the girl turns back to the tiny girl "listen, i dont see how what i do is so different rom people who get their tongues pierced . or their lips . or their ears . for chrissakes , its my body." she glances around the room ; no one budges "its body decoration . like tattoos."she keeps talking like shes been in the middle of a conversation that every-body else happened to walk in on . like we're new. not her. "its better than people who bite their nails till the bleed . i mean, they're actually eating their own flesh, they;re like cannibals." she pauses and crossing her legs , her black chuck star knee high converse squiking across the floor . 'i mean why is everyone so upset ? its reedom of expression right?" she grinds the hom o her sleeve between her fingerrs. "and "all heads swivel in the direction of the group leaders voice."does it make you feel better?" she asks "absolutely" the girl shifts in her chair "its a high , i mean , you feel amazing . no matter how bad you felt before . its a rush . like suddenly youre alive" theres a slienece that ollows her words . "and you want to do it again , dont you ' the leader asks "yeah, so " she replys "let me rephase that ' the leader says slowly "you needto do it again." the girl leans forward in her , her light green eyes blazing "not me " she says "i can conteol it. i always control it .' she flods her arms across her chest ; "what about you Halley ? "the leader asks 'can you control it ?" the room is dead quiet. far off down the hall a phone trills , once , twice, three times, its answered by a ivisible voice. "halley ?" the new girl turns to look at me , i nod . and i can feel the rest of the group exhale. i spend the rest of the session counting stitches on my converese and hating the new girl , person, hating the group leadrer , hating this stupid place , because now everybody knows why im here,
#14 Posted: 01:48:22 27/10/2010 | Topic Creator
and you say her name , hal - lee
#15 Posted: 22:34:41 27/10/2010
GOOL! lol typo,
#16 Posted: 22:36:04 27/10/2010 | Topic Creator
theres alotta typos .. . . .but thankies
#17 Posted: 23:03:45 27/10/2010
lool.....
#18 Posted: 14:01:37 30/10/2010 | Topic Creator
So now you know my name, happy ?... no i didn't think you were . . .. i do cut my self thank you and by the way , im not harming my self . it's expression as the new girl so kindly explained to the Group . though you still don't uderstand , do you ? no ..i suppose you want me to explain ? no your good , you say ? no your not , i sure your hoping and praying for me to explain , just why . but im not going to. im not going o sit in that chair and talk to you. you can keep writing the date and time wasting paper , because im not talkin .
H.P.A

The dinning hall isn't as great as you'd think it was . we have regular table and chairs , the only difference is we don't get good sliverware , because of people you cut them selves, we have a person watching how much food we throw away , because of the people with eating problems . bsides that you could say its normal ....whatever normal is anyway . . . i figure that we don't express what they want to call normal . . . .maybe we do .

Turns out the new girl has to bunk with me . Joy . Her name is Allie , thats gross because it rhymes with Hallee ,great .

I have to wake her up because if I don't she'll miss breakfast , on second thought for get it i'm not waking her up .

it's not a long walk to the dinning hall from our hallway of rooms , which you could easily get lost in .

The sea green tile goes through the whole builing , making the halls seem the same . Hey i'm smart enough to read the signs .

As I walk in i head straight for the yogurt and muffins and milk . trust me , thats all i eat .

I Sit on the beginning egde of the table beside sydney , isabella , meaghan . i always have i most likly will untill i'm done here .

I smile at sydney , she'll be happy that im at least trying to talk again . never go mute unless your crazy or have no friends . and thats a warning .

the only reason i dont like the middle of the table is because of debbie and allie . debbie has a food problem like isabel and meaghan . allie as you know cuts her self . i hate her because she told .
#19 Posted: 17:56:49 30/10/2010
GOOD JOB lB!
#20 Posted: 22:12:30 30/10/2010 | Topic Creator
thankies !!
#21 Posted: 16:02:34 31/10/2010
welcome
#22 Posted: 15:02:20 06/11/2010 | Topic Creator
there's no other reason for hating people , but i do . i really and truly hate people , no wait for get that . I only hate Allie , if she hadnt told maybe today would have been different .....maybe i would have saved her too .
H.P.A

It started ouot innocent and sweet but ended flaming with hate . tobias . one word one name . mostly called tobi or t.y but its all the same . he told too , i hate that . i really do .

Tobias was one of my greatest friends and boyfriends . he always knew , he always helped me through the dark spots . but then he left for a while , came back , and told me that i should take a vacation and stop for a while , i told i cant and he just shook his head and left me .

then he told . i was broken .

Crying .

broken.

and finally . . .

I gave up . I gave up . I left and I've nerver seen him since .

Tobias was the only light in my dark filled world. but he broke me and shadows filled the light spaces and now . . . look , im not a depressed emo person . im completely fine but to understand me you have to know about tobias .

who right now wishs he hadnt told.
#23 Posted: 16:11:18 06/11/2010
This is good!
#24 Posted: 03:29:30 07/11/2010 | Topic Creator
chap.4 cont

I guess Tobias is now rightfully sorry . and if hes not , im sure he regrets his thoughts .

Tobias had full controll over me for a while in fact . in a month i had truly fallen in love with him . . . .

"tobi ?" my voice squiked as i poked my head around the corner . "yes phenoix ?" tobias replied looking over his arm that layed over the couch.

"are you still mad ?" i walked down the hallway towards the couch stopping with my hand on the end of the wall . "no , im perfectly fine "tobias turned back to the tv and i dropp my gaze to the floor .

suddenly there was a hand on my side and a hand on my chin "look pheonix , im sorry . i promise ,no more tyring to change you."

To bad your really good at breaking promises .

because , mayybe then i might have believed you .

but even then i knew .

sorry tobias but , you lied
#25 Posted: 02:39:36 30/12/2010 | Topic Creator
aw it died
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me