Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > The Return of Magic--Awakening to New Dawn
Page 1 of 1
The Return of Magic--Awakening to New Dawn [CLOSED]
NightBlade Platinum Sparx Gems: 6019
#1 Posted: 14:18:34 17/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Chapter one

Remembering the old, Respecting the wise, and Blaming the Army.

China sat on the curb of the street, leaning against the wall of the Digi-Bus stop, her short Red hair blowing in the wind, Her torn leather double jacket wrapped tightly around her. She looked down the street, rain drops sinking through dirty blue jeans. She looked at her wrist watch. 4:32. "Where Gecko.... he said He'd be here an hour ago..." She looked around yet again, hearing soldiers off in the distance. "They've found another." She said quietly. She jumped up as a nine year old boy ran past her, "Huh?!" Soldiers ran around her, "Don't worry ma'am! We've got this under control!" One shouted, shooting at the little boy. She pushed the soldier, "What the hell are you doing?! He's like nine!" China screamed at him, he turning to you, "Ma'am the Mystics are to be captured or killed! Nothing more for the soulless demons!" As he said this China balled her fists up, "Soulless?! He's nine! Who do you think you are?!" She shouted, The soldier not looking at her, continuing to shoot at the cowering boy. "I am lieutenant Hytinu. Now stand out, or we'll take you in!" She raised her fist and as she was about to strike as large rock hit the lieutenant in the head, him falling unconscious. The soldiers turning around, China looking at who did it, A tall boy, muscly with long black hair, "Now, why don't you leave them alone." He said, his vest open enough the show his bullet proof vest. He wore long blue jeans and sturdy brown boots. His eyes were bright blue. Before any soldier could answer China struck the nearest Soldier between the eyes. "Ow! You little brat!" He said aiming his gun at China, she took a step back, shaking. The she turned her head, hearing a loud roar. Where the tall boy stood a muscly whist tiger with bright blue eyes was. It charged at the soldier knocking him down. She took this as an advantage, she jabbed the next Soldier underneath his arm pit. He yelped in pain turning as she kicked him where no man should be kicked. She turned seeing the other soldiers knocked out by the tiger, and she thought she heard Gecko, turning her head seeing him no where she looked back at the tiger, seeing the tall boy standing there. "I... Thank you." She said, he grunting, "Don't thank me... I wasn't doing it to help you." He said and started to walk away, "Hey wait!" She said and ran after him, "Who are you?" He growled, "Call me Claw, now get lot you worthless runt." As he said this China stopped, "I'm not worthless! I can help!" i turned his head, "Yea... you can help wash my house. Now get lost!" He and continued to walk away. She stood there, hearing Gecko call after her... seems he finally arrived. "China! China! I got the food, and some guns from the fallen Army men over there! We can strike with the resistance, and help the magical beings!" He said, his green eyes matching her brown reddish hair. His green overcoat to his "I <3 money" T-shirt torn and cut. His faded light green pant with enough pocked to fit an Army in. She looked at him, "Why, I'm useless. I'll just screw us up, Gecko." She said, brushing her hair out of her face. "China? Come on, who else can help organize them?!" He said, China looking away. "Why bother, Their leader has lead them for five years flawless." As she said this Gecko looked down, "Well, who else knows more about magic then you?!" "Them." As she said this Gecko sighed, "Your really putting me down you know. Come on, at least lets go home... we've been tracking the resistance to join it for years and you want to give up now?!" He said, walking with china towards the con create cliff they called home. China looked at him, "Gecko, You've got strength and speed, I have nothing." She said, shoving her hands into her pockets. They walked to the cliff, railing making it possible to fall off. Their small house, lighted up with glow sticks and candles sat there gloomily. As they walked towards it, Gecko pulled China into the ally way by their house. "Shh... Soldiers!" He whispered. As he said this, China ducked down behind the dumpster seeing them walk past carrying an older teenage girl, and the little kid from Earlier. "We have to help them!" Gecko whispered, "Agreed." They both jumped and looked behind them to see to Claw, "Who the hell are you?!" Gecko asked, China replying, "That's claw, he helped me earlier." Claw nodded, Gecko looking up. "You thinking what I'm thinking?" He asked Claw who nodded. Gecko stood up, "You call that an outfit you turd?!" He shouted, Claw growling. "Why you little whelp!" Claw shout tackling Gecko, "You don't understand, this is a fak--" He was cut off as Claw punched him in the face, the soldiers turned around. Dropping the older teenage girl, her long brown hair falling over her face, "Damn, boss won't like this!" One shouted going to break up the fight. "Are you ok, ma'am?" Another soldier ask the girl on the ground who growled, her skin turning deep blue, and scaly. Wing sprouted and soon they were looking at a full grown dragon. dragon. They took steps back, it looking at China who dare didn't move. The dragon spoke loudly, "Beware of the mortals, beware of what they do with the chosen . Beware, Chosen one, fore magic shall not last if they continue! Flee! Flee!" It said before at a second, it was back the older girl, past out on the ground. Claw got off of Gecko the soldiers running with the little boy and the older girl. "Dang, you don't fake fight often do ya?" He asked, offering a hand to Gecko. "Well, not when they really try to kill you!" China looked at them, hearing more noise coming. "We need to go!" She said, running into the alley. Claw and Gecko followed, making sure to leave no trace they were there.
---
The Eater of Worlds has awoken!
"Muttering curse words under her breasts..." - Jamie
Galaxies and Stardust. More Art Than Stars.
Cynder09 Diamond Sparx Gems: 9866
#2 Posted: 00:44:35 19/10/2010
intresting. though a little hard to read. it would help if you spaced it out more. like, with the diaglouge, you should start a new line whenever a diffrent person is talking.
---
I live my life inside a dream, only waking when I sleep.
Yeah, I've been living in the state of dreaming, living in a make-believe land.
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me