Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
darkSpyro - Spyro and Skylanders Forum > Fandom > Non-Spyro > Twisted Knife (Orginal Story)
Page 1 of 1
Twisted Knife (Orginal Story) [CLOSED]
Night Owl Yellow Sparx Gems: 1942
#1 Posted: 12:17:42 09/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Yus. 8D I started to write this one day, when I was bored and felt inspiration to write. smilie;

I know it's not perfect, but I kinda like it. I can always accept constructive crititism comments, but don't just say;
'ThIS iS RUBBISH.' Tell me why. >D

Hope you like it. :3

The dark crimson tabby padded cautiously through the darkly lit streets, stopping every few steps to sniff the air. He had every reason to be cautious, what with the disappearances, the injuries, and the cats who had been turned mad by someone, something.
The dim streetlight’s pool of yellow spark reflected brightly on his fur. He felt the ever so slight change of temperature, and knew that he stood beneath the tall pole. He slipped quickly into the shadows, the cooler temperature cosy to his fur. He sniffed once more, and after deciding that there were no near threats, moved on, being careful to not step into the light, for fear of someone noticing him.
After he reached the end of the alley, he immediately smelt the poisonous smell of the exhausts from the cars driving by slowly, restricted only by the bumps in the land, which often tripped the tabby up when he was crossing the road. He snorted in disgust, and continued.
Soon, he reached another alley that lead off of the road. He followed the cold wall, and soon smelt mouse. Freshly killed, maybe had young somewhere in the area. He sniffed once more. The hunter was a young female cat, possibly a house cat, with sort of sweet aroma. He stepped towards the smell, and knew that the female had tensed, and noticed him. He snarled once, and she glanced at his face. He smelt her fear scent, and his heart dropped, that was the reaction everyone had to him.
The young she-cat was a white and tortoiseshell, and she stared at the tabby’s face. His eyes were completely shut, and they looked like they had been for a very long time. His face bore wounds, and one of his ears was only a half. She winced, realising that he could probably smell her fear scent. She felt pity, but also anger that he would want to steal her kill. She quickly glanced at his paws, to see if he was weak enough for her to beat him in a fight. She gasped when her amber eyes saw the glint of metal. This cat had metal claws. She drew back, and let him take the kill.
She glaced over him as he leant to take the mouse. He was skinny, and obviously blind. His short fur had become matted, but she saw that under all that, he had once been a handsome young cat. Infact. . . he was the same age as her, barely left kittenhood!

---
Back from hibernation.
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 12:18:00 09/10/2010 by Night Owl
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me