Forum

Poll

12 Years of Skylanders, Have You Played Any?
View Results
Page 1 of 1
lRON BEAR [CLOSED]
matesds Emerald Sparx Gems: 3504
#1 Posted: 10:57:14 03/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Uncommonly, this story begins at furry rave.

Anthropomorphic shepherds, coyotes, Siamese’s, lynxes, Flemish giants, rats, geckos, just as examples, but also dragons and humans were far from absent. Hunter and Bianca were lost somewhere in the rainbow of glowsticks, dancing to music. Who wasn’t raving, whatever the reason may be, sited around behind tables, sometimes, a davedevil just jumped to join. There were also sitting some rabbit girl, however, she seemed different from typical rabbit furry. Newer the less, she kept a eye on some red and gold colors sprayed bear, visibly waiting for something, when she finally decided to leave, still looking at the suspicious bear…

Spyro eagerly watched the egg. He knew it would hatch soon, practically every single second. His breath stopped, when it flinched, as the hatchling inside didn’t wanted to wait more to move. Although all eggs from previous year of the dragon, when Spyro re-found Forgotten worlds, hatched and it was not long before, like few months, therefore next one was still in distant future, sometimes, fresh single eggs would appear, to say it in friendly way to kids… At times all three worlds were at peace, Spyro developed a habit of watching these hatch, also because they may be his future friends, and as majority of their parents somehow trust him enough, they let him to. But when he asked Hunter and Bianca about if they would let him, from their confused and awkward reaction, he figured out that at species that doesn’t have eggs, there is some twist he don’t know, but let it go. Little crack appeared at egg…

“What do you think Spyro…?”

All three dragons jumped with surprise! Who wouldn’t, even Snake would be envious at what Elora just did! She didn’t mind however, as she watched small hatchling trying to escape its shell, now with small hole included. They quickly forgot the shock Elora caused, their eyes just for egg, but its inhabitant being utterly lazy to hatch…

Few hours later, Spyro was walking around, still in Forgotten worlds, as something clogged the tunnels, when some bear antrhro stranger told him someone is awaiting him at Icy peak. Being bored, he sprinted to his rocket, flew, and then sprinted to the portal, jumping the pool in single leap.

When he arrived, he couldn’t believe his eyes. The one who awaited him was Moneybags!
---
Keep smile
Edited 2 times - Last edited at 09:35:31 09/10/2010 by matesds
BlinktheCookie Emerald Sparx Gems: 3556
#2 Posted: 17:00:23 06/10/2010
It seems good so far.
#3 Posted: 17:52:02 06/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: BlinktheCookie
It seems good so far.

*Claps, plays victory fanfare* FINALLY!

Thank thou! Next part is halway complete, will be posted soon!

EDIT: Rat furries called, they wanted inclusion to the rave smilie
---
Keep smile
Edited 1 time - Last edited at 18:09:27 07/10/2010 by matesds
#4 Posted: 18:08:35 07/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Jason May Moneybags, you all know him, at same degree as Spyro… However, because he is a foreigner, and he prefers to stay in Dragon Worlds continent… Well, in fact, Forgotten, Dragon and Avalar are continents roughly size of Australia if combined. And, if one looks at it from the orbit, they are not that far from each other… And we are getting there. In Avalar, Moneybags is known as cunning, manipulative genius, only one test he toke resulted in that his IQ is below 140, and he had taken it when he was 9, rich owner of several industrial companies, inventor and scientist in great rivalry to Professor, and last, but not least, a magician theoretician, in fact, Gnasty, Ripto and Haylan the Sorceress, and their apprentices uses same magic, only different parts of it, Jason, while don’t practicing it himself, had created some new spells, like those shockwave-balls… Ripto created that mechas by memorizing the how-to Moneybags wrote when he saw original Gulp, and which was part of his original plot of taking his place back when he was kicked out by the gang. And he was the one who planned the tunnels to Forgottens, building the first one which gets him there by himself, and bunch of robots. Oh, I forget he is also great storywriter, his horrors usually being bestsellers.

Three weeks earlier, Moneybags stole Spyro’s rocket for few days, and nobody even noticed, so, he could lunch his new personal satellite with it. And now, it had sent its first photos. Moneybags found new continent at these snaps…

“WHAT?! 4000 GEMS?!” Spyro yelled.

“Oh, come on! I know you always carry at least twice as much. Consider this: You have to accept this deal. You love adventures, don’t you? You are the only one I tell. And I closed the portal behind you, so, basically, all people here can be considered hostages”.

“You are bastard, for sure! Ok, I’m not happy about this, but you are right. There are your precious.” Spyro grins.

“Trust me, this plane was made to transport us safely and quickly, yet at same time you will enjoy it!” Moneybags said, somehow ignoring the metaphor. He pushed something on his PDA, opening the portal same way he did many times. They got into “airplane”, more like a jump jet, as the only mean of “landing” there is in fact not landing at all.

“If you would need a sickness bag, tell me, but I think you are experienced enough already!” Jason shouted.
---
Keep smile
madnesshank545 Blue Sparx Gems: 546
#5 Posted: 04:01:12 08/10/2010
'-' OMG
---
"love is fire that burns without end"
"just one person want to be lonely forever: the one who never loved.
what are you looking at?
#6 Posted: 11:36:19 08/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Quote: madnesshank545
'-' OMG

What? No, really, I didn'ť get it smilie

Next one have tuesday deadline, stay tuned, and sue me if deadline is not met!!!
---
Keep smile
#7 Posted: 16:13:19 13/10/2010 | Topic Creator
Spyro sited on backseat in the jet, and all he was focusing at how Moneybags can’t include any more bizarre mean of transport, and how not to throw up again, having the third sick-bag ready. Moneybags, “piloting”, was seemingly amused by this fact, and looks behind… Completely forgetting how the transport sickness works… He quickly turns to face the window, open to so-fast moving ocean passed, and gets his own sick bag ready.

“Ok, SAI, slow down now.” Jason commanded, still green in face.

The plane obeys. And, to Spyro’s surprise, shock, and horror, “SAI” responses, and sounds like him! “Jason, why such decision?”

“Well, I said this would be enjoyable to passenger. And I will keep my promise” as he says it, he opens a bottle of water, giving it to Spyro. “For free!”

As Spyro accepted the bottle, Sparx popped out the wings, where Spyro had been hiding him. Moneybags was mildly surprised, as even he wouldn’t hide him any better.

But Spyro was way away in mind, remembering as the second hole appeared near the first on the egg of the lazy hatchling.

“Doesn’t it take too long? Don’t dragons hatch in matter of seconds?” Elora said.

“No, but this one is still over the t-” Spyro stopped in the middle of word, when two big, cute, grey eyes of the fresh hatchling starred at her parents, Elora and Spyro, him somehow reading out of eyes that she is young lady dragoness. She then tried head butt the piece between… Ended up doing front-flip, but the piece broke…

“Spyro, you OK?” Jason shook with him.

“Um, yes, I just thought about something…” Spyro said with smile.

“Sit there” Moneybags opened his arms. They enjoyed the view of ocean, and the land nearing.

“Time to land” SAI announced, slowing down above a cliff large and flat enough to. Moneybags and Spyro were already at the open doors, and stepped down to the new ground, without any memorable quotes.
---
Keep smile
#8 Posted: 16:23:27 19/10/2010 | Topic Creator
“Oof, this gorge is hot!” Moneybags cried.

“I am more concerned on how does that “SAI” have my language!” Spyro snapped.

“It’s simple, my little purple friend. Whenever we talked, I recorded the speech. And after some…” Jason got interrupted by dragon.

“Why did you even recorded it?! And why my voice?!”

“Well, to have all documented, and I used your voice, because… Because… Umm… It sounds great, maybe?”

Spyro stays silent, but still visibly not happy with the answer. Meanwhile they got to the cross-roads.

“OK, which route to take?”

“I left dice home”

“Ah… Let’s take this one…”

BOOM! And then, the cloud of dust in distance. Both speed up, but Spyro was bit faster. When Moneybags noticed, he was alone, and calling Spyro to slow down didn’t help at all. And just then, another cross-roads!

“Great! SAI?”

Hidden inside PDA, replied “I know what you are thinking about, but the tracking device didn’t even leave bottle…”

“What about tracking Sparx? His glow can replace lamps!”

“Good idea, but this WILL take a while. Just go one way meanwhile.”

But they didn’t notice the beings which looked like overgrown fly gathered at edges of gorge.

“Attack!” One of these commanded.
---
Keep smile
#9 Posted: 20:13:25 06/11/2010 | Topic Creator
Sorry, having a writer's block smilie *D'OH!*
---
Keep smile
#10 Posted: 18:34:17 23/11/2010 | Topic Creator
New chapter is writting, just wanna know if anyone reading smilie
---
Keep smile
Page 1 of 1

Please login or register a forum account to post a message.

Username Password Remember Me